• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Weltall Zero

Game Developer
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Madrid
For example I want to use for loops for my health bar, or for something like managing if a condition has been met to progress to the next stage (if player collected amount of objects then open door).
Honestly I have no idea where to use loops in fact my project doesn't use loops :(
I know what loops are, but I have no idea where to use it.
Hope this is clear :)

For loops are (normally) used when you want to do something a certain number of times. They have many use cases (e.g. creating a number of enemies, or the hearts in your life bar), but you shouldn't use them to check for conditions like the ones above.

A real-life example of using a for loop in a coroutine in my game happens when you end a stage. I display the victory message one letter at a time, wait a fixed amount of time between letters. In pseudocode it would be something like:

for (number of letters in message) {
display next letter
wait 0.2 seconds
}

Sean Noonan

Lead Level Designer at Splash Damage
Verified
Oct 26, 2017
UK
Didn't quite make the deadline for the challenge, but here's where I got to:

Sidenote: what the hell is the deal with Twitter threads these days? Total mess.

chironex

Oct 27, 2017
For example I want to use for loops for my health bar, or for something like managing if a condition has been met to progress to the next stage (if player collected amount of objects then open door).
Honestly I have no idea where to use loops in fact my project doesn't use loops :(
I know what loops are, but I have no idea where to use it.
Hope this is clear :)

Managing conditions with eg. "If a condition has been met" is the job of IF statements. Rest assured your project does have loops - assuming you are using Unity, it will be "looping" for you, calling all the Update() methods every tick. Handling something like checking if the player has collected enough objects is just finding an appropriate Update loop to hold some code like

if (player.ApplesCollected == level.ApplesRequired)
{
callAMethodToChangeLevel();
}

May 23, 2019
cyberspace
Managing conditions with eg. "If a condition has been met" is the job of IF statements. Rest assured your project does have loops - assuming you are using Unity, it will be "looping" for you, calling all the Update() methods every tick. Handling something like checking if the player has collected enough objects is just finding an appropriate Update loop to hold some code like

if (player.ApplesCollected == level.ApplesRequired)
{
callAMethodToChangeLevel();
}

I've been using IF statements for almost everything :)

May 23, 2019
cyberspace
For loops are (normally) used when you want to do something a certain number of times. They have many use cases (e.g. creating a number of enemies, or the hearts in your life bar), but you shouldn't use them to check for conditions like the ones above.

A real-life example of using a for loop in a coroutine in my game happens when you end a stage. I display the victory message one letter at a time, wait a fixed amount of time between letters. In pseudocode it would be something like:

for (number of letters in message) {
display next letter
wait 0.2 seconds
}
It makes sense :)
So, I can use loops for countdown timer, animations, sounds and other cool stuff.

Weltall Zero

Game Developer
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Madrid
If you're just finding out about SO then this video is a neccessary watch. He even touches on the PluggableAI stuff.

Just finished watching this. Very interesting stuff, would have been nice to know earlier on, haha. I'll probably try replacing some of my uninstantiated prefabs with these over time.

One of the many nice features of ScriptableObjects is that you can have a list of the existing instances pop up when you click the little "circle with dot inside" button to the right of a reference, like you can with sounds, sprites, materials, etc. But that got me thinking, I always get an empty list when I do this for a reference to a class that derives from MonoBehaviour, even if there's prefabs in the project implementing it. Is this normal? And if it is, is there a way to make something like this for MonoBehaviours?

Didn't quite make the deadline for the challenge, but here's where I got to:

Sidenote: what the hell is the deal with Twitter threads these days? Total mess.

This looks fantastic! Did you make the enemy models yourself or ripped them from a Mario game? They look spot-on.

It makes sense :)
So, I can use loops for countdown timer, animations, sounds and other cool stuff.

In time and with practice, you'll find a million uses for them. A quick hint / rule of thumb is "use a 'for' whenever you feel tempted to copy the same line or fer lines of code several times".

Last edited:

Landford

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Really proud that I was able to create a Flappy Bird clone with scores and levels in one day in gms2.

Sean Noonan

Lead Level Designer at Splash Damage
Verified
Oct 26, 2017
UK
This looks fantastic! Did you make the enemy models yourself or ripped them from a Mario game? They look spot-on.
I made these myself. Thanks! That little Goomba is my first ever rigged and boned character model (I think those are the terms - I really don't know what I'm doing) :)

The game hit a couple of news websites so I'm not going to release it until it's finished because it's very likely to get hit by a DMCA or whatever.

Wikzo

Oct 27, 2017
Denmark
For this week's #screenshotsaturday, our graphical artist made a really evil-looking machine. It's part of one of the more hardcore puzzles in our upcoming game Lightmatter :)

7S96V0t.png

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017
So when do I get to play this? I've been secretly lurking your progress and I'm chomping at the bit.
This month hopefully! All for free too :) Right now I'm basically finalizing all the art and working on curating and implementing the BGM. I have the next four weeks totally free so I'm confident I'll be able to make my goal of end of August :)

I still gotta work on some tertiary stuff like Steam capsule assets but I'm confident I'll be able to make the mark. The Steam and Itch.io pages will probably go up in a few weeks when I'm basically done.

I've been secretly lurking your progress and I'm chomping at the bit.
This probably might not sound too deep to you but reading this really gave me an extra motivation boost. Sometimes when I'm working, I get the feeling that no one is interested in this but to hear that there are peeps who want to play the thing I've spent months creating makes me really happy. Thank you so much.

May 23, 2019
cyberspace
Just finished watching this. Very interesting stuff, would have been nice to know earlier on, haha. I'll probably try replacing some of my uninstantiated prefabs with these over time.

One of the many nice features of ScriptableObjects is that you can have a list of the existing instances pop up when you click the little "circle with dot inside" button to the right of a reference, like you can with sounds, sprites, materials, etc. But that got me thinking, I always get an empty list when I do this for a reference to a class that derives from MonoBehaviour, even if there's prefabs in the project implementing it. Is this normal? And if it is, is there a way to make something like this for MonoBehaviours?

In time and with practice, you'll find a million uses for them. A quick hint / rule of thumb is "use a 'for' whenever you feel tempted to copy the same line or fer lines of code several times".

At this stage that is great. Do what works for you and keep it simple. Learn everything you can but do not worry about optimizing your game prematurely.
I will, thanks to both of you.

SaberVS7

Oct 25, 2017
Still working on SkyTown but wanting to brush up on 3D stuff

Certainly better than my swings at Blender thus far. Need to give 2.8 a try though - I've held off since I decided to double-down on sticking to hand-drawn sprites for a few reasons and thus didn't have much of a reason to keep up my practice with it.

JD64

Aug 5, 2019
Melbourne, Australia.
Hey guys, been lurking for a while and decided to join and start posting! For 2.5 years I've been making CONSCRIPT, a 2D classic survival horror game set during WW1. Inspirations of course include classics like Resident Evil and Silent Hill. Here are some random gifs of some random environments and scenes. I am aiming to have a demo released in around a month. Hopefully a kickstarter too eventually!

9ZBFyBW.gif

vLahahU.gif

IMW2gSh.gif

gooN9sE.gif

STobrdY.gif

jyUUQiE.gif

If you guys want to follow development updates are posted on my Twitter! I will aim to post major updates here too if you guys are interested

Dancrane212

Oct 25, 2017
Hey guys, been lurking for a while and decided to join and start posting! For 2.5 years I've been making CONSCRIPT, a 2D classic survival horror game set during WW1. Inspirations of course include classics like Resident Evil and Silent Hill. Here are some random gifs of some random environments and scenes. I am aiming to have a demo released in around a month. Hopefully a kickstarter too eventually!

9ZBFyBW.gif

vLahahU.gif

IMW2gSh.gif

gooN9sE.gif

STobrdY.gif

jyUUQiE.gif

If you guys want to follow development updates are posted on my Twitter! I will aim to post major updates here too if you guys are interested

Welcome! I've actually been following your game for a couple weeks now after it popped up in a recent Screenshot Saturday. Looks fantastic!

Weltall Zero

Game Developer
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Madrid

9ZBFyBW.gif

vLahahU.gif

IMW2gSh.gif

gooN9sE.gif

STobrdY.gif

jyUUQiE.gif

This looks amazing! Is it only you developing it? It seems incredible for a single person to make something like this in just 2-3 years!

SpaceKangaroo

Oct 28, 2017

9ZBFyBW.gif

vLahahU.gif

IMW2gSh.gif

gooN9sE.gif

STobrdY.gif

jyUUQiE.gif

Looks great! How are you animating? 3D to sprite?

JD64

Aug 5, 2019
Melbourne, Australia.
Welcome! I've actually been following your game for a couple weeks now after it popped up in a recent Screenshot Saturday. Looks fantastic!

Thank you very much! I've been trying to show it off more recently so I'm happy you had seen it before. I've now realized that simply making a cool game isn't enough to get exposure so I'm going to start spending one day a week just trying to market and show off my game ot more people and places.
This looks amazing! Is it only you developing it? It seems incredible for a single person to make something like this in just 2-3 years!
Thanks, yup only me! I started in April of 2017 with absolutely no experience beforehand and have basically spend every moment of spare time since then working on this. It's been a lot of work, not gonna lie!
Looks great! How are you animating? 3D to sprite?
Thanks! Yeah I tried doing hand drawn sprites for a long while but it was just too time consuming and I'm not very good at it tbh. So I just use 3D models for the human animations and then slightly edit/clean them up by hand afterwards. Everything else is done by hand though.

SpaceKangaroo

Oct 28, 2017
Thanks! Yeah I tried doing hand drawn sprites for a long while but it was just too time consuming and I'm not very good at it tbh. So I just use 3D models for the human animations and then slightly edit/clean them up by hand afterwards. Everything else is done by hand though.

Given the perspective too I can't imagine the time to animate purely by hand. It's a good effect! Works for Dead Cells too!

Pablosamo

Banned
Apr 6, 2018
Have you heard of Everreach: Project Eden?. I made a little interview with the creator if interested. Tried to make its own treat but looks like I don't have enough internet points or whatever.

So yep, I really liked the concept of this "Mass Effect" Indie game. I contacted the creator, Ede Tarsoly, lead designer head of development at Elder Games. Really nice fella.

I collaborate for a local online site, if you need any sort of officiality I gonna add a link, spanish tho, but right here the english version (please have mercy).

There you go:

- Would tell us a bit of Elder Games, who are you guys?, what's the story behind the studio and its vision on game development.

Elder Games was founded in 2007, as a 2-man team. After a few freeware projects, the other guy left and I was on my own. In 2011, I started working on Meridian: New World as a one-man team with the hopes that I can slowly start building my team. By now, there's five of us with over a dozen external freelancers helping out whenever needed.

As for my vision for the studio, I've founded Elder Games with the clear goal to tell single player stories in a cinematic way. So far, Everreach comes closest to accomplishing our goals of doing this.

- Everreach: Project Eden, what's the inspiration behind it?, what are your main objectives for the game?

Though there are some key differences between Everreach and Mass Effect, but it's very clear that our game took inspiration from the latter. Everreach does not feature a cover system and the main protagonist's look cannot be customized. Other than that though, there are a lot of similarities between the two games. The game is a sci-fi action RPG with a huge skill tree, vehicle warfare, dialogue options that steer the story towards different endings... etc. Even the game's writer, Michelle Clough has worked on the original Mass Effect trilogy at one point.

- How long have been Everreach in development?

Three years.

- Game was announced for PC (Steam), PS4 and Xbox One. Any chances for Nintendo Switch?

No. The hardware of the Nintendo Switch is simply not powerful enough to handle Everreach in its current state and recreating all assets to work on the Switch would cost an insane amount of time and money.

- The Steam description is quite intriguing -I quote it here-, with no revealing much, what can tell us about the game's plot?

The reason why we haven't revealed much about the game's plot is because it is difficult to do so without spoiling anything. Nora arrives on planet Eden and she immediately gets tangled up in this huge conspiracy that she must investigate. From here on in, every single step she takes brings her closer to solving the mystery, which would spoil a bit of the story already. What you need to know however is that the investigation revolves around an ancient secret left behind on planet Eden thousands of years before human arrival. Who was here before humanity? Why have they left? These are the questions Nora needs to find answers to.

- Nora Harwood is the heroine in charge. Would you introduce her to us? Is she as badass as she looks?

Nora is a tough but sensitive character. Through your choices you can steer her personality towards more of a badass or more of a compassionate being. She is a good commander and seemingly does her job as an untouchable badass, but her emotions can appear at times.

- Gameplay. What to expect?

You collect upgrade materials from the game world (or for completing optional missions) and use them to build Nora's skills from the skill tree. This component of the game is much deeper than it initially appears as there are a lot of viable character builds and depending on how you upgrade her, you might be playing a vastly different character in the end compared to other builds. In addition to the RPG side of things, you get to combat your enemies with your trusty rifle and pistol, as well as the hoverbike. The hoverbike has its own electric weapon on board, but if you're tired of the constant fighting, you can just go ahead and crash into your human enemies and then watch them bounce off from your bike.

- Would you define the game as an Indie? Cause it's clearly not your everyday-indie. The game is stunning visually.

If you've noticed, there are several VERY experienced people on our team who have worked on blockbuster productions and with their help, we could make the most of our limited resources and build the best looking game you could build from our budget.

- What about the length? There will be any optional content? Is DLC planned post launch?

The game takes about 8 hours to complete. Depending on how much of a completionist you are, this could take 10-12 hours as well. If you explore absolutely everything, you can even uncover secret areas that are not indicated on the world map. We are not planning any DLCs at the moment, Everreach is a complete experience that contains the full game we intended to build.

- Everreach sounds like a full single-player experience. Any multiplayer mechanics?

None.

Earlier you said a physical version is part of the plan, can you confirm it? Let's make it official.

It is part of our plans, let's hope that we can make it happen!

- One of our readers ask for Modding-support, what do you say?

There will be no modding support, I'm afraid.

As for today, what's the percentage of development completion?

The game is completed, we are in the testing phase now, polishing the game so you can have the best possible experience with it upon launch.

- Everreach -hopefully- is a success. What's the next step for you, Elder Games and Everreach: Project Eden.

We are already working on our next title, Shard. It's a smaller game compared to Everreach, and we think we are making good progress with it. After Shard, we are hoping to begin developing our next larger game.

- Any last comment for our readers?

I truly hope that people will love what we have created with Everreach. We at Elder Games have fallen in love with our characters and have truly enjoyed bringing them along on this journey. If people feel some of that care that went into making the game, that means we've done our job right 🙂

Source, well me via: https://www.collectible506.com/entrevista-elder-games-creadores-de-everreach-project-eden/

chironex

Oct 27, 2017

9ZBFyBW.gif

vLahahU.gif

IMW2gSh.gif

gooN9sE.gif

STobrdY.gif

jyUUQiE.gif

Looks great! Followed on twitter, and noticed you're a fellow Melbournian :)

JD64

Aug 5, 2019
Melbourne, Australia.
Given the perspective too I can't imagine the time to animate purely by hand. It's a good effect! Works for Dead Cells too!
Yup exactly. I needed 5 directions for every action. I got to about 4 on a basic run animation and was like "nah, not this way". Dead Cells was also an inspiration in that regard.
Looks great! Followed on twitter, and noticed you're a fellow Melbournian :)
Thank you! Yup indeed! How is the indie scene here in general? I've been so completely out of the loop the past few years I wouldn't even know myself.

chironex

Oct 27, 2017
Yup exactly. I needed 5 directions for every action. I got to about 4 on a basic run animation and was like "nah, not this way". Dead Cells was also an inspiration in that regard.

Thank you! Yup indeed! How is the indie scene here in general? I've been so completely out of the loop the past few years I wouldn't even know myself.

It's pretty strong right now I think. There's monthly IGDA Melbourne chapter meetups, the FreePlay indie game festival in May, HoverGarden has showcase nights and events in Carlton Gardens. Melbourne International Games Week starts in October with GCAP, there's a bunch of side events and PAX on that weekend, and on the last sunday night there's an industry drinks event called MegaDev that is pretty good for meeting likeminded people. There are also game-oriented venues like Bar SK in Collingwood, which hosts regular gamejams among other things. Plus we have The Arcade, which is a coworking space dedicated to the games community. It has everything from hotdesks you can rent by the day to office spaces for companies like Mountains, Samurai Punk and League Of Geeks, and is generally a pretty nice community. It does help that we have a couple of great funding body for indies here in Film Victoria and Creative Victoria, that can help cover the costs of things like GDC trips, Pax booths, marketing, etc.

If you want to find out more the IGDA Melbourne facebook group would be the best place to start. I'll chuck some links to things below. If you are planning on attending Pax, make sure to hit up the Indie Arena/Pax Rising - there will be a heap of local developers there, including us.

IGDA Melbourne
BAR SK
MIGW
The Arcade
HoverGarden
FreePlay

JD64

Aug 5, 2019
Melbourne, Australia.
It's pretty strong right now I think. There's monthly IGDA Melbourne chapter meetups, the FreePlay indie game festival in May, HoverGarden has showcase nights and events in Carlton Gardens. Melbourne International Games Week starts in October with GCAP, there's a bunch of side events and PAX on that weekend, and on the last sunday night there's an industry drinks event called MegaDev that is pretty good for meeting likeminded people. There are also game-oriented venues like Bar SK in Collingwood, which hosts regular gamejams among other things. Plus we have The Arcade, which is a coworking space dedicated to the games community. It has everything from hotdesks you can rent by the day to office spaces for companies like Mountains, Samurai Punk and League Of Geeks, and is generally a pretty nice community. It does help that we have a couple of great funding body for indies here in Film Victoria and Creative Victoria, that can help cover the costs of things like GDC trips, Pax booths, marketing, etc.

If you want to find out more the IGDA Melbourne facebook group would be the best place to start. I'll chuck some links to things below. If you are planning on attending Pax, make sure to hit up the Indie Arena/Pax Rising - there will be a heap of local developers there, including us.

IGDA Melbourne
BAR SK
MIGW
The Arcade
HoverGarden
FreePlay

Awesome, thanks for that. I'll give all these a look!

MonsterJail

Self requested temp ban
Banned
Feb 27, 2018
Been a bit out of practice with gamedev as of late, but trying out some slightly unusual physics based character movement

The more legs you got on a surface, the better you stick to it, you can manually 'grip' more tightly, fun trying to navigate up walls and around corners

Deleted member 4353

User-requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I was wondering, is there a site where I can find people to team up with for a game? I need some art and music for my game.

dude

Oct 25, 2017
Tel Aviv
I recently started a new little hobby project, and it's the first time I'm making a big-ish game by myself. And more than anything else - What's killing me is the doubt over every single decision. Even when I finally nail down on a spec, I'll keep doubting it as I move forward and built on top of it and then I just feel unsure of the whole thing :(
How do you guys deal with these blocks? Is there something that makes committing to a decision easier for you?

An if any of you are fans of dungeon crawlers and want to help me out - The trigger here is that I'm wrecking my brain over using grid-based or free movement in my blobber-inspired dungeon crawling RPG.

Dancrane212

Oct 25, 2017
An if any of you are fans of dungeon crawlers and want to help me out - The trigger here is that I'm wrecking my brain over using grid-based or free movement in my blobber-inspired dungeon crawling RPG.

I prefer grid-based myself. Especially where you are filling out a map with each "tick" of movement.

dude

Oct 25, 2017
Tel Aviv
I prefer grid-based myself. Especially where you are filling out a map with each "tick" of movement.
Thanks! That has been my preference as well because it'll make things a bit simpler to me (and also since I'm generation dungeons on a grid anyway), but I kept getting feedback from friends that grid based movement is less fun and can feel more cumbersome.
I think I'll try reworking the character movement to be grid-based and then I'll just try playing with it until it feels good.

Weltall Zero

Game Developer
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Madrid
I recently started a new little hobby project, and it's the first time I'm making a big-ish game by myself. And more than anything else - What's killing me is the doubt over every single decision. Even when I finally nail down on a spec, I'll keep doubting it as I move forward and built on top of it and then I just feel unsure of the whole thing :(
How do you guys deal with these blocks? Is there something that makes committing to a decision easier for you?

Appropriately enough, what helps with what you mention in the first paragraph, is what you did in the second: talk to people about the issue and possible solutions. The cool thing about videogames is that they're conceptually easy to grasp and interesting to talk about with other gamers, so even people who have no clue about development at all can formulate very solid reasons to use one solution or another, or even come up with entirely new ones that you had never thought of.

It's best to consult with people in person (friends, family, etc.) as the back and forth is faster, more communicative, allows for impromptu drawing, etc.

As for your second question, assuming we're taking something like SNES Final Fantasy vs Chrono Trigger, I personally prefer free movement, and would guess that's the preference of most people too. But of course it depends on how much of a burden that would be for development, and for an RPG, grid-based is perfectly fine.

dude

Oct 25, 2017
Tel Aviv
Appropriately enough, what helps with what you mention in the first paragraph, is what you did in the second: talk to people about the issue and possible solutions. The cool thing about videogames is that they're conceptually easy to grasp and interesting to talk about with other gamers, so even people who have no clue about development at all can formulate very solid reasons to use one solution or another, or even come up with entirely new ones that you had never thought of.

It's best to consult with people in person (friends, family, etc.) as the back and forth is faster, more communicative, allows for impromptu drawing, etc.

As for your second question, assuming we're taking something like SNES Final Fantasy vs Chrono Trigger, I personally prefer free movement, and would guess that's the preference of most people too. But of course it depends on how much of a burden that would be for development, and for an RPG, grid-based is perfectly fine.
Yeah, the issue for me is not asking people - but having the lone responsibility of deciding what to do with the feedback. One person will tell you A, and the other will say B but also that A is worst thing to happen to games and then C will tell you to do something else entirely.
I'm used to working on games in a team, so I'm used to having lengthy debates about big decision, which I'm not quite sure I can deal friends into everytime I hit a block...

And I'm referring to first person dungeon crawling RPG - so it's more like Wizardry vs Ultima Underworld :P
I do feel like what you said still holds true though - I think general audiences prefer free movement, but RPG specific crowds will probably be alright with grid-based movement (and some in this group will probably prefer it)

Weltall Zero

Game Developer
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Madrid
Yeah, the issue for me is not asking people - but having the lone responsibility of deciding what to do with the feedback. One person will tell you A, and the other will say B but also that A is worst thing to happen to games and then C will tell you to do something else entirely.
I'm used to working on games in a team, so I'm used to having lengthy debates about big decision, which I'm not quite sure I can deal friends into everytime I hit a block...

And I'm referring to first person dungeon crawling RPG - so it's more like Wizardry vs Ultima Underworld :P
I do feel like what you said still holds true though - I think general audiences prefer free movement, but RPG specific crowds will probably be alright with grid-based movement (and some in this group will probably prefer it)

Making decisions on your own is kind of a muscle, and developing games solo is a pretty nice way of exercising it. I started making my own game coming fresh from an office environment where every important decision was either made by higher ups or debated among the devs, so I had come to rely on other people for making decisions. Making a game entirely on my own is scary as hell, but I feel it's also allowed me to grow quite a lot in terms of trusting my guts. Collating feedback and learning to tell apart what's valuable and insightful from what's probably biased by personal tastes or lacking in global vision is a big part of this journey.

As for the second part, yeah, I had missed that it's a first-person crawler; I'd definitely go with grid-based in that case. :)

nitekrawler

Oct 28, 2017
I'm heading to Devcom and Gamescom on This week. Any advice for a Texan making their way in Germany or suggestions on great sessions to attend would be extremely welcome.

Alic

Oct 25, 2017

9ZBFyBW.gif

vLahahU.gif

IMW2gSh.gif

gooN9sE.gif

STobrdY.gif

jyUUQiE.gif

This already looks really unique and awesome. Everything is so well integrated, even the text and the save spot blue screen flash/blue particle vfx. It has that quality to the way it looks that feels like you have to play it to believe it, which seems like a really good place to be.

Also, love the smart indie approach of rendering 3d for your characters as a starting point and then doing cleanup on the pixel art. Exactly the kind of thing that can feel like too much work, or too complex, when you're thinking about it but then ends up being the best idea you ever had in retrospect.

Great work!

Lady Bow

Nov 30, 2017
Was playing around with the idea of a flying power-up for a while and I thought what better way of contextualizing it for a manta ray creature than teleporting the ocean to you? lol

Alic

Oct 25, 2017
Was playing around with the idea of a flying power-up for a while and I thought what better way of contextualizing it for a manta ray creature than teleporting the ocean to you? lol

Yeah, that's an awesome idea! Is the plan eventually to render the underwater scene and display it through the portal, instead of using a single frame? Either way it looks cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.