• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aaronmac

Nov 12, 2017
Hey Gamedev Era! I just uploaded a build of my F-Zero inspired Anti-Gravity Racer today for people to try out. Head on over to my Itch.io page to read the info and then feel free to download and try my game! If you want, you can also join my discord or hit me up on here with your thoughts and feedback! I would love to hear from you! Enjoy, and thanks!

JeffG

Oct 27, 2017
Edmonton, Alberta
I have a question for the more seasoned programmers out there. How difficult would it be to implement a Majora's Mask/Stardew Valley style NPC routine schedule to give the feel of a "living" world? It would be a fairly small area with maybe half a dozen NPCs and I'd be doing it in Unity. This is the one aspect of my game idea that feels beyond my ability and as far as I can see, there's nothing in the asset store you can use for it. Is this as hard as it is in my head or is actually more simple than it seems?
I use this AI tool

It would be straight forward to set something up.

Deleted member 48390

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 6, 2018
Hey all!

After one year of hard work, and then, some rest, we are finalizing the english Translation of the Bounds (project Louisiana).

source.gif

I'll be able to announce the release in a few days. So stay tuned! :)

Miggsthejust

Oct 27, 2017
Has anyone here had experience with launching a project into early access? I'm trying to get a sense of when in the development process is the best time to EA. Should the game be in a traditional Alpha state, as far as Beta, or do you feel it can be in a rougher state these days?

dannymate

Oct 26, 2017
So I've got a supermarket with a load of items that need scanning. I want the scan to take place on the items barcode but only when it is actually facing the scanner. To facilitate that I want to create a prefab for each item and put the barcode collider exactly where the texture displays it. What do you think is the best way to do this preferably automatically? (Unity)

I came up with my own solution which I'll detail below but I'm interested in seeing if I went completely overkill or if it's what other people would've done.
You give a Vector2 pixel coordinate from the texture image of where the barcode starts and where it ends
I then take that and figure out which spots they relate to on the mesh itself (A lot harder than it sounds)
Using the normals of the two spots found above generate the barcode in such a way that it intersects both start and end barcode points on the mesh
Then use a racycast to slap it on the front of the mesh collider (May not be neccessary)

The scanner bit is simple just use a raycast or boxcast and check the direction it hit the barcode at. Vectory maths.

The major drawback of this is that it doesn't work on textures that are repeated but I don't think that's a really a problem for my use case although admittedly I'm not the most read up on that side of things. If anybody would like to tell me all the problems I've overlooked I'd love to know.

Edit: Clarified question

Last edited:

Calabi

Oct 26, 2017
Maybe you could just create a box collider where the textures are and raytrace into that? That's how I'd probably do it, I don't know if it would work though.

seatoadgames

Jul 5, 2019
I am working on a online multiplayer shmup with randomized levels and loot. Just finished up the trailer today. There are also older gameplay videos in that youtube channel. Let me know what you guys think!

I am hoping to hit Early Access on Steam at the end of next month but there is still a lot of work to be done.

Mike Armbrust

Oct 25, 2017
I am working on a online multiplayer shmup with randomized levels and loot. Just finished up the trailer today. There are also older gameplay videos in that youtube channel. Let me know what you guys think!

I am hoping to hit Early Access on Steam at the end of next month but there is still a lot of work to be done.

It looked like the game's framerate took some serious hits during the trailer. Ideally you could optimize the game to run smoother on your PC, but if not it might be wise to use a stronger PC to record gameplay footage. The game looks fairly solid outside of that.

Jobbs

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Screenshot Saturday :)

To expand on this image a bit -- The game, ever since the Unity refresh, was meant to have an element of melee, but it was intended to be kind of a gimmick/niche thing with few options. Over the course of development and especially in recent months this has shifted somewhat as I've implemented a more comprehensive melee system. There are several melee weapon archetypes and the weapon graphics/effects are decoupled from the animations themselves. A fleshed out inventory and equip system has also been implemented which supports this system fully.

TLDR the systems now in place allow new melee weapons to be added fairly easily. If I wanted the character to swing a big candy cane it would only take me a few minutes to set up.

As far as game balance -- It actually works out in a really interesting way. You can build your character in different ways to emphasize melee or guns, but it's often useful to utilize both, since each type of attack has its own limitation. Guns typically cost ammo and increase heat, which means you'll often find yourself unable to keep firing for one reason or another. In that situation, hitting the melee button is a good idea. Likewise, melee is limited by stamina.

Last edited:

Mike Armbrust

Oct 25, 2017
Two screenshot Saturdays in a row for me, this is unprecedented!

Switched from a surface shader to a fragment shader and decided slightly more realistic visuals would work better. The previous look had a thick outline and normal independent lighting which was pretty cool imo, but fit better with a different type of game. This look will still be artistic but more in a Civilization style.

When zooming in and out, you can see tessellation at work. The terrain is a flat plane with vertices offset by the shader. Closer vertices have more tessellation so it can be a bit jumpy on mountain peaks. The shader tries to counteract this by tesselating object edges sooner but it's definitely a work in progress. Here is a screenshot showing the terrain wireframe.

hphudKU.png

A massive normal texture is used for the entire terrain instead of mesh normals. This keeps the mountains looking relatively good even from far away when they are just a few triangles. Water is a placeholder but is also tessellated.

The grid on the map is for empire building. This game is a "grand strategy RPG" of sorts so if a player manages to become a king, then the game continues like Civilization. One tile is about 4 square miles so next up I need to add things to help show the scale.

M-66

Oct 27, 2017
When zooming in and out, you can see tessellation at work. The terrain is a flat plane with vertices offset by the shader. Closer vertices have more tessellation so it can be a bit jumpy on mountain peaks. The shader tries to counteract this by tesselating object edges sooner but it's definitely a work in progress. Here is a screenshot showing the terrain wireframe.

Nice. DICE had a couple of great papers/talks about their landscape work for BF3 which you probably already read. Inspiring stuff regardless even though it's quite a few years old.

seatoadgames

Jul 5, 2019
It looked like the game's framerate took some serious hits during the trailer. Ideally you could optimize the game to run smoother on your PC, but if not it might be wise to use a stronger PC to record gameplay footage. The game looks fairly solid outside of that.
Glad you liked the trailer. Definitely going to optimize the game more before release. Lots more work to do!

seatoadgames

Jul 5, 2019
Screenshot Saturday :)

To expand on this image a bit -- The game, ever since the Unity refresh, was meant to have an element of melee, but it was intended to be kind of a gimmick/niche thing with few options. Over the course of development and especially in recent months this has shifted somewhat as I've implemented a more comprehensive melee system. There are several melee weapon archetypes and the weapon graphics/effects are decoupled from the animations themselves. A fleshed out inventory and equip system has also been implemented which supports this system fully.

TLDR the systems now in place allow new melee weapons to be added fairly easily. If I wanted the character to swing a big candy cane it would only take me a few minutes to set up.

As far as game balance -- It actually works out in a really interesting way. You can build your character in different ways to emphasize melee or guns, but it's often useful to utilize both, since each type of attack has its own limitation. Guns typically cost ammo and increase heat, which means you'll often find yourself unable to keep firing for one reason or another. In that situation, hitting the melee button is a good idea. Likewise, melee is limited by stamina.

Dude! That looks amazing! You can feel the impact from that big hammer swing.

Jul 9, 2019
Hi, I have a question regarding game soundtracks: Where do you look for composers/music for your games? Is there a community (or subreddit) that you can recommend? I'm asking for my wife who's a composer (usually for films) and would love to dip her toes into composing for games. She understands that the market for game music is competitive, but she'd love to get involved with some projects (mods, small games etc). Thanks for any recommendations!

Deleted member 48390

Banned
Oct 6, 2018
Hi, I have a question regarding game soundtracks: Where do you look for composers/music for your games? Is there a community (or subreddit) that you can recommend? I'm asking for my wife who's a composer (usually for films) and would love to dip her toes into composing for games. She understands that the market for game music is competitive, but she'd love to get involved with some projects (mods, small games etc). Thanks for any recommendations!
For my experience, several composers contacted me directly through social networks (twitter/FB) or WiP forums (polycounts / unreal). They could contact me via PM after I posted news or Wip of the project.
I think many composers for VG are really active in their search.

Weltall Zero

Game Developer
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Madrid

Personally since I'm on a shoestring budget, I use royalty free tracks that generous composers put online. It might lose some charm if your game has a track that people have heard elsewhere, but it also has the advantage of being able to pick the exact track you want from a large selection.

Freesound is a site dedicated to, well, free sounds and music, while OpenGameArt specializes in game assets and also has a music section.

Mike Armbrust

Oct 25, 2017
Nice. DICE had a couple of great papers/talks about their landscape work for BF3 which you probably already read. Inspiring stuff regardless even though it's quite a few years old.

Thanks for the links. I'm doing something similar but it's all procedurally calculated in the shader. The whole map is about the size of Europe so there's no way to bake things in advance. The second pass for close up details (end goal is a top down Skyrim of sorts) is still being implemented so I might be able to find some help from your links for that.

CritiestBunny

Nov 27, 2017
Indonesia
Hey all, after three and half years, a failed kickstarter, and whole lot of sleepless anxiety filled nights Forged of Blood finally as a release date: August 1, 2019! Hope its okay to share the cliftnotes on the "greatest hits" my team and I have spent the last few years of our lives working on:

Our Steam page:

Our Trailer:

The Strategic Layer, where you go around with your parties to take on quests, take over the 42 regions by taking on quests, and chase down the three faction story arcs.
D_SGEtVW4AE4PU-.jpg:large

The Tactical Layer, where all the combat goes down! Cast spells, use the 9 different weapon categories and fight creatures and people!
D-zu-tKUcAEI9Yt.jpg:large

The Spellcrafting! We spent over a year just prototyping this, but it works by giving you 3 unique effects across the three magic "types" that we have: Thermal, Arcane, and Spirit. Then each effect can be modified by the 12 Effect Modifiers and the entire spell can then be shaped by the 12 Global Modifiers. Oh and a spell can have up to 5 effects in one.
D_XGxiEUwAI1Bjd.jpg:large

It all adds to become a really complex and massive system. You can listen to me try to explain it in a really badly recorded video here:

Finally this is theTri-Axis Philosophical Index rates every decision you make on three of the game world's Philosophies: Altruism, Hedonism, and Rationalism. This one was something I really enjoyed designing and writing for. Every region, every character, and every faction in the game will have their own "Philosophical Plot Points" and so will you as the player. Characters will leave you if you stray too far from their philosophies, regions have a chance to rebel, and your relationship with your brother just might deteriorate!
D_AkfsgUwAEuC55.jpg:large

There's a lot more to the game but these are the big parts! Hope its okay to share this year, we're only a few weeks away from launch and we really need all the help we can get to get this out there.

Thanks for checking this out!

Mike Armbrust

Oct 25, 2017
Hey all, after three and half years, a failed kickstarter, and whole lot of sleepless anxiety filled nights Forged of Blood finally as a release date: August 1, 2019! Hope its okay to share the cliftnotes on the "greatest hits" my team and I have spent the last few years of our lives working on:

Our Steam page:

Our Trailer:

The Strategic Layer, where you go around with your parties to take on quests, take over the 42 regions by taking on quests, and chase down the three faction story arcs.
D_SGEtVW4AE4PU-.jpg:large

The Tactical Layer, where all the combat goes down! Cast spells, use the 9 different weapon categories and fight creatures and people!
D-zu-tKUcAEI9Yt.jpg:large

The Spellcrafting! We spent over a year just prototyping this, but it works by giving you 3 unique effects across the three magic "types" that we have: Thermal, Arcane, and Spirit. Then each effect can be modified by the 12 Effect Modifiers and the entire spell can then be shaped by the 12 Global Modifiers. Oh and a spell can have up to 5 effects in one.
D_XGxiEUwAI1Bjd.jpg:large

It all adds to become a really complex and massive system. You can listen to me try to explain it in a really badly recorded video here:

Finally this is theTri-Axis Philosophical Index rates every decision you make on three of the game world's Philosophies: Altruism, Hedonism, and Rationalism. This one was something I really enjoyed designing and writing for. Every region, every character, and every faction in the game will have their own "Philosophical Plot Points" and so will you as the player. Characters will leave you if you stray too far from their philosophies, regions have a chance to rebel, and your relationship with your brother just might deteriorate!
D_AkfsgUwAEuC55.jpg:large

There's a lot more to the game but these are the big parts! Hope its okay to share this year, we're only a few weeks away from launch and we really need all the help we can get to get this out there.

Thanks for checking this out!

Game looks great!

Trailer seems to have missed a few things mentioned in your post. For example "regions have a chance to rebel" sounds like you gain control of large areas and can essentially build an empire. After rewatching the trailer I see an economy screen seemingly showing this but my impression of the game after watching the trailer twice and your beta gameplay video was that the game was only focused on the combat system and exploring the world like a traditional RPG. A future trailer could sell a story about the player's journey to better emphasize that. This trailer really succeeds in selling the world as a fun place to explore and fight in.

Also not sure what you've changed since the beta video but the health bars look a bit poor in it. They feel a bit too much like placeholders in my opinion.

ForlornFate

Jun 12, 2019
Kingdoms of the Dump kickstarter is now live.

About:
Kingdoms of the Dump is a game about a world of trash created by two real-life janitors. While designed to evoke the 90's JRPG flavor, we have incorporated adventure and platforming inspirations as well as modern design innovations to the genre.

(New Trailer)

(I'm not personally connected to this team, but I wish for their success in funding their kickstarter!)

Qwark

Oct 27, 2017
Kingdoms of the Dump kickstarter is now live.

About:
Kingdoms of the Dump is a game about a world of trash created by two real-life janitors. While designed to evoke the 90's JRPG flavor, we have incorporated adventure and platforming inspirations as well as modern design innovations to the genre.

(New Trailer)

(I'm not personally connected to this team, but I wish for their success in funding their kickstarter!)

Loving the look! Really nice job with the FF6/CT aesthetic. Gameplay looks really solid too.

Best of luck with the Kickstarter!

Edit: Oops, just realized it's not your project.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Popstar

Popstar

Oct 25, 2017
* Note that this thread is for discussing indie game development, it's not a place to hit-and-run post a cut-and-paste of your press releases. Usual forum rules about spam apply.

It's also not the place to advertise other people's games/Kickstarters that you have nothing to do with.

iHeartGameDev

Feb 22, 2019
I backed Kingdoms of the Dump. What a lovely and inspired looking gem. Captivated by the world already!

Edit: Sorry Popstar, I hadn't refreshed my page since yesterday and I didn't see your post. My mistake.

Last edited:
Jan 21, 2019
I hope this is allowed. I have a question for devs working on console games. If your game is small, let's say 750mb, do you just dump everything into the RAM of the current consoles or do you still fetch data from the HDD? And if all game data is in RAM, does the game still need to load levels or is it everything just there.

Weltall Zero

Game Developer
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Madrid
I hope this is allowed. I have a question for devs working on console games. If your game is small, let's say 750mb, do you just dump everything into the RAM of the current consoles or do you still fetch data from the HDD? And if all game data is in RAM, does the game still need to load levels or is it everything just there.

I'm using Unity which is a lot more high-level than that, but what I do have is a pool of objects that I preload with all the instances I think I'm going to need for the scene (in turn this preloads the relevant resources, mostly sprites in my case). I clear the pool each time I change scenes, which increases the loading time of each scene a bit (typically a couple of seconds at most), but seems "safer" to avoid a number of issues (memory, preinitialization, etc.).

Jan 21, 2019
I'm using Unity which is a lot more high-level than that, but what I do have is a pool of objects that I preload with all the instances I think I'm going to need for the scene (in turn this preloads the relevant resources, mostly sprites in my case). I clear the pool each time I change scenes, which increases the loading time of each scene a bit (typically a couple of seconds at most), but seems "safer" to avoid a number of issues (memory, preinitialization, etc.).

Thank you for your reply. The PS4 has 5 gigs of RAM for games. Wouldn't a longer initial load, loading in multiple scenes, make the loading faster later on. I am basing this on the idea that a 750mb game would easily fit into ram. Couldn't just start loading everything from the HDD the second the player starts the game. Then when they select a safe file, stop to load in the level, then continue to load in the rest in the background until everything is in ram? Wouldn't that take the HDD completely out of the equation while playing the game?

Sorry if these are stupid ideas, I really don't know anything but find game development very interesting.

Weltall Zero

Game Developer
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Madrid
Thank you for your reply. The PS4 has 5 gigs of RAM for games. Wouldn't a longer initial load, loading in multiple scenes, make the loading faster later on. I am basing this on the idea that a 750mb game would easily fit into ram. Couldn't just start loading everything from the HDD the second the player starts the game. Then when they select a safe file, stop to load in the level, then continue to load in the rest in the background until everything is in ram? Wouldn't that take the HDD completely out of the equation while playing the game?

Sorry if these are stupid ideas, I really don't know anything but find game development very interesting.

While fully loading the game is actually viable for smaller games indeed, and this results in a longer initial load but no loading times later (this is what e.g. Into the Breach seems to do), the piece you're missing here is that many of the assets are compressed on the HDD, but they need to be decompressed to be rendered. So the 750 MB in HDD doesn't correspond with 750 MB in memory, plus video memory (where textures are stored) is typically much smaller than the general RAM.

As a quick test, my game is 200MB on HD (of which about 60 MB is music), but simply starting it and getting into a stage, then checking its RAM footprint from the task manager, it's taking 600 MB. Keep in mind I unload everything between stages and only load what's needed, so if I were to load the full game it would be much more than that. And that's even though it's a visually simple pixel-art game (frankly, it feels a bit crazy high, but that's Unity for you I guess).

Jan 21, 2019
While fully loading the game is actually viable for smaller games indeed, and this results in a longer initial load but no loading times later (this is what e.g. Into the Breach seems to do), the piece you're missing here is that many of the assets are compressed on the HDD, but they need to be decompressed to be rendered. So the 750 MB in HDD doesn't correspond with 750 MB in memory, plus video memory (where textures are stored) is typically much smaller than the general RAM.

As a quick test, my game is 200MB on HD (of which about 60 MB is music), but simply starting it and getting into a stage, then checking its RAM footprint from the task manager, it's taking 600 MB. Keep in mind I unload everything between stages and only load what's needed, so if I were to load the full game it would be much more than that. And that's even though it's a visually simple pixel-art game (frankly, it feels a bit crazy high, but that's Unity for you I guess).

Wow thank you so much, that was everything I wanted to know. And the last part blows my mind. Keep up the good word and good luck with your game :).

Mike Armbrust

Oct 25, 2017
In addition to weltall's answers, you also need to remember that ram needs to be reserved for game calculations and rendering. I made a PS VR game for example that would crash during development on PS4 Pro consoles because the VR framebuffer combined with game assets took up too much space at times. The game I'm currently working on uses procedural generation and also needs a significant amount of ram to run even though it has practically no game assets loaded in memory.

TronLight

Jun 17, 2018
Question for characters artists/animators/riggers and also whoever wants to answer:

How do you deal with hidden vertices under clothes for your characters? I'm a newbie in the world of character design, and I'm making my first one (because I'm making a small game and I can't afford a character artist for it). I made the base body mesh, and I'm making clothes for it.
(I'm basically extruding polys and turbosmoothing the resulting mesh for now). Right now the clothes sit on top of the character's body. I rigged all of it, and in more extreme poses, the main mesh pokes through the clothes. Now the way I see it I have to options:

1) Try to fix everything by pulling the mesh away from the body and fix some problematic vertex weighting
2) Delete the parts of the body that are covered by the clothes (bust, legs, arms), leaving pieces of mesh for the hands and uncovered skin

I'm sure there is no standard way, but what's the common wisdom on the matter?

I'm guessing that if you have swappable clothes (like in RPGs), then you have to fix everything, because you need a "naked" mesh undeneath the clothes in case the players goes half naked or something.
But if your character is fixed it seems like a waste to have all those vertices hidden. In my case the character would have fixed clothes and I could cut some 6000 vertices if I deleted the "skin" under them.

For example I opened the free Paragon models from Epic and in that case everything is surface level, no "hidden" vertices for the body.

Weltall Zero

Game Developer
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Madrid

Deleted member 48390

Banned
Oct 6, 2018
Question for characters artists/animators/riggers and also whoever wants to answer:

How do you deal with hidden vertices under clothes for your characters? I'm a newbie in the world of character design, and I'm making my first one (because I'm making a small game and I can't afford a character artist for it). I made the base body mesh, and I'm making clothes for it.
(I'm basically extruding polys and turbosmoothing the resulting mesh for now). Right now the clothes sit on top of the character's body. I rigged all of it, and in more extreme poses, the main mesh pokes through the clothes. Now the way I see it I have to options:

1) Try to fix everything by pulling the mesh away from the body and fix some problematic vertex weighting
2) Delete the parts of the body that are covered by the clothes (bust, legs, arms), leaving pieces of mesh for the hands and uncovered skin

I'm sure there is no standard way, but what's the common wisdom on the matter?

I'm guessing that if you have swappable clothes (like in RPGs), then you have to fix everything, because you need a "naked" mesh undeneath the clothes in case the players goes half naked or something.
But if your character is fixed it seems like a waste to have all those vertices hidden. In my case the character would have fixed clothes and I could cut some 6000 vertices if I deleted the "skin" under them.

For example I opened the free Paragon models from Epic and in that case everything is surface level, no "hidden" vertices for the body.

There is a few points. I'm not a pro rigger but there is solution I think right now.

1/ You can select vertices and hidden vertices with lasso selection for instance in maya (don't know how the other soft works). You alos can hide polygons, if you want to paint weight when skinning.
2/ Other solution in UE4, you can attach an objetc to a joint and / or a bone. I think it is how some dev manage swappable cloths or stuff.

These are ideas you can dig for a start, hope professional riggers will answer.

* Note that this thread is for discussing indie game development, it's not a place to hit-and-run post a cut-and-paste of your press releases. Usual forum rules about spam apply.

It's also not the place to advertise other people's games/Kickstarters that you have nothing to do with.

OK, I don't know if I'm a part of this wave of anger (missile seams really upset...:/ ) but if so

1/ sorry, don't know very well how it works.
2/ is there a way to promote small indie project on ERA when released?

Once more, sorry for the inconvinience if so.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Popstar

Popstar

Oct 25, 2017
Piotr47 My post was specifically aimed at the person who had 4 posts total on the forum dropping some random Kickstarter campaign promotion into the thread. Not you.

You can search your heart about whether you're here just to try and promote your game or you're here to chat with other hobbyist/indie devs about making stuff. ❤

Mike Armbrust

Oct 25, 2017
Piotr47 My post was specifically aimed at the person who had 4 posts total on the forum dropping some random Kickstarter campaign promotion into the thread. Not you.

You can search your heart about whether you're here just to try and promote your game or you're here to chat with other hobbyist/indie devs about making stuff. ❤
Agreed. Being proud of your work and sharing it can be a positive thing but it's very frustrating when devs forget other devs are not their target audience. I was fine with CritiestBunny's post since I saw it as sharing lots of content with room for feedback but there's a fair bit of room for interpretation. The kickstarter link post however is a clear cut example of a post that would fit better in a general indie thread.

jahasaja

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Sweden
I kind of understand people posting here for promotion. I remember trying to promote my first game and had no idea how to do it and also going to random forums to post. With that being said, I am quite sure that posting here will not lead to much if any useful exposure.

I still have not figured out how to do marketing without throwing money at the problem. Seem likes a lot of us are using Twitter and posting random stuff in different forums which might work to a degree but seems to me to be very time consuming and for me mostly fruitless. The days when just finishing a game would give a lot of coverage in the gaming media is over and we have to figure out new ways to do it that is not too time consuming. It is quite scary to spend a lot of money on a game and then realizing that you might not get back your initial investment without even considering the time you spent developing the game.

When I finally release Driven Out and a few months have passed I will try to give advice on what worked and what did not in terms of marketing if anybody is interested. I listened to all the GDC talks on the issue and tried most of the ideas in them but for me none of them have worked. So my only recourse have been advertisement. If it will work in the end it would be great since it is a rather predictable way of creating exposure that probably can be replicated. However, the jury is still out since I will not get ROI numbers until after release.

Hampig

Oct 25, 2017
Anyone know any good resources for how to deal with parallax stuff in unity? That mixed with 2D sidescrolling endless runner platform generation. I've watched some videos, just wondering if anyone has any stuff they personally found very helpful.

Status
Not open for further replies.