• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Deleted member 2254

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I didn't like how F&F started, but once they embraced the exaggerated action and stopped taking themselves seriously they became very fun action flicks with some of the best setpieces out there. This movie takes some of the most entertaining characters, throws in even more ludicrous action and... superpowers? Fuck, this looks entertaining, my only issue is how this trailer spoils waaaay too many scenes.

chefbags

Oct 25, 2017
At the end of all this they're all going to go and find Han at the end right?
Cause at this point why not.

jett

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Okay, I have to ask. Why do American stuntmen love this shit so much.

1CcTJ0w.gif

I see this kick push or push kick or whatever it is in virtually every action movie lately, and it's almost always some kinda highlight.

p.s. this movie looks absurd. F&F in Space is definitely happening one day.

5taquitos

Oct 27, 2017
OR
Who knew that when Brian challenged Dom to a quarter mile 18 years ago, this is where we'd end up.

More_Badass

Oct 25, 2017
Okay, I have to ask. Why do American stuntmen love this shit so much.

1CcTJ0w.gif

I see this kick push or push kick or whatever it is in virtually every action movie lately, almost always highlight as an alleged moment of badassery.
Hasn't smashing people through windows been a thing since Westerns? Then add the 300 Sparta Kick

Soupman Prime

The Fallen
Nov 8, 2017
Boston, MA
Looks fun as hell. God damn did anyone expect the Fast series to turn into a juggernaut like this. If this blows then it may be only the beginning.

Deleted member 16609

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Harlem, NYC
Give me more of this insanity Universal. I need more. Keep cranking this shit up. I want Han to come back on some GreyFox shit like Metal Gear. Do it!

Mr.Beep

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
What is pretected for this 'beast' guys, 600-700 million would be crazy even for these 2.

Temp_User

Oct 30, 2017
The odd couple chemistry between the two lead actors is interesting. Thats a very good sign.

Shodan14

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
I do love how FF is pretty much a cinematic universe just by itself (plus the Tokyo Drift fever dream).

Dec 12, 2017
Han is coming back.

They will clone him.

Manhole cover under the car before it exploded.

I AIN'T SEENT NO BODY!

The angle could be that Punished Han wants vengeance because Dom is a hypocrite who cries about family but let Han and Gisele go unavenged. It could work if done right and actually addresses the flaw with how Fast 8 handled Shaw/Han.

PhaZe 5

Oct 27, 2017
still waiting on that Fast and Furious x transformers crossover
Manhole cover under the car before it exploded.

I AIN'T SEENT NO BODY!

The angle could be that Punished Han wants vengeance because Dom is a hypocrite who cries about family but let Han and Gisele go unavenged. It could work if done right and actually addresses the flaw with how Fast 8 handled Shaw/Han.

they've kinda already hinted that they are gonna try to reroute blame away from Shaw for his murder at some point

Adventureracing

The Fallen
Nov 7, 2017
Looks pretty average. Curious to see how this does at the box office, could see it blowing up but does anyone think it can come close to the main series?

Timbuktu

Oct 25, 2017
Statham is good at comedy, I'm hoping for more comedy in the action à la Jackie Chan though.

sibarraz

Prophet of Regret - One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
The good thing is, they can now came up with a bullshit reason to revive Han and no one will blink an eye

donkey

Sumo Digital Dev
Verified
Oct 24, 2017
DFwx.gif

Shit, didn't realize this was a Pac Rim crossover too! All in.