• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

krazen

Oct 27, 2017
Gentrified Brooklyn
Best super hero movie of 2019
They finally went full superhero movie

And I love it: the series was always best when it was most ridiculous of it all. Plus in hindsight losing Walker (rip) unfortunately lessened the 'buddy cop' aspect of the franchise and them focusing on that in this film along with a world class actor like Idris might mean this could be better entry than the last few FF's

Patitoloco

Oct 27, 2017
Holy shit, what the hell is this movie?

F&F went to places in the last entries, but goddamn, this is a whole new level of over-the-top.

People said F&F could only go to space, well, this is close already.

jmood88

Oct 28, 2017
I'm choosing to believe that instead of Shaw, Statham is playing his character in Spy.

Egg0

Oct 25, 2017
Looks amazing.

Hopefully Elba's character survives so he can join the crew in the sequel.

SageShinigami

Oct 27, 2017
So their response to the popularity of superhero films versus traditional blockbusters*...is to go full on science fiction?

....Yeah sure, that makes sense actually.
*I'm aware that FnF never stopped making money. But their willingness to adapt is why they'll keep on making it.

Jarmel

The Jackrabbit Always Wins
Oct 25, 2017
New York
This looks absolutely amazing. I am completely in. Everybody looks like they're having fun with this. I didn't expect Elba.

fertygo

Oct 25, 2017
If he not dead, Idris Elba character will get his own movie.

btw this looks super stupid, which means I'm gonna watch it.

ZeoVGM

Oct 25, 2017
Providence, RI
So this post-credits scene in this shows that Han was saved by this super soldier program but mind controlled to be evil and he will be the villain in Fast 9, right?

More_Badass

Oct 25, 2017
Holy shit, what the hell is this movie?

F&F went to places in the last entries, but goddamn, this is a whole new level of over-the-top.

People said F&F could only go to space, well, this is close already.
If Idris' character survives, I fully expect him and Theron's supervillain to team up for F&F 9

Dec 12, 2017
Haters:
giphy.gif
Clever way to get around the 1 "fuck" rule in a PG-13 film.

Pein

Oct 25, 2017
NYC
The first movie involved some goddamn stolen DVD players and Honda engines, such a trip to end up here.

I really just want another focused racing movie, give me Tokyo drift 2 pls

Soj

Oct 27, 2017
I gotta be honest, it looks kinda flat.

I don't have much confidence in David Leitch after Atomic Blonde and Deadpool 2.

Kinthey

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
OMG, Idris Elba ist literally a super villain.

Also, "Fast & Furious presents" is the most hilarious title