• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Cpt-GargameL

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
LTTP tsk tsk

At least this thread has proper spelling.

Did you buy your tickets though? That's what really matters 😉😎 (they're on sale since yesterday)

Biestmann

Oct 25, 2017
giphy.gif

nexus

Oct 25, 2017
I was instantly sold on the last trailers. I think I'm going to hold out on watching this one though. I've seen enough of the movie of the year already to know I wanna see it.

Cpt-GargameL

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Each Fast & Furious movie gets even more ridiculous and it gets BETTER every single time lmfaoo I love it.

And we still have Fast & Furious 9 May 22, 2020.

Hot take

Fast & Furious franchise> Mission Impossible franchise

Fight me.

big_z

Nov 2, 2017
some ps2 cg at 2:04 in that trailer. not a fan of a transformer staring in the movie either.

the more they rely on cg stunts the worse these movies get. 5 had a perfect ratio of believability to insanity that pulled you in. everything since has felt more and more like a bad game cutscenes and gotten progressively worse. not a fan of how many people push for the "how dumb can they go" instead of wanting better movies.

Cpt-GargameL

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I'll say this much, I have FUN watching the F&F movies while the MI movies are fun they're not as exciting. I love them both but I'm just saying, personally, I have more fun watching F&F.

rafiki

Alt account
Banned
May 18, 2019
this looks awesome. Better than F&F movies. Will watch it

Each Fast & Furious movie gets even more ridiculous and it gets BETTER every single time lmfaoo I love it.

And we still have Fast & Furious 9 May 22, 2020.

Hot take

Fast & Furious franchise> Mission Impossible franchise

Fight me.

ewwww wtf? F&F franchise is a hot pile of cringe fest. Please don't compare that Micheal Bay type trash with MI franchise

Cpt-GargameL

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
F&F have always had dope shots with their cars.

I really like what they did here with the McLaren by focusing on it towards the end before it speeds away. This entire sequence is pretty cool though. I didn't realize the morphing motorcycle until my 2nd watch haha wild

ezgif-3-74edeeca94c5.gif

Booki

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Brooklyn
Everything about this looks fantastic. They even have Reigns spearing random goons. 😭

Idris Elba's role as Black Superman might steal the show!

Deleted member 16365

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Everything about this looks fantastic. They even have Reigns spearing random goons. 😭

Idris Elba's role as Black Superman might steal the show!

So much this. I want a Black Superman spin off.

Also I hope he's okay being called that for the rest of this life. That clip will be shown during his Memorandum section of the Oscars after he passes.

Stinkles

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
this looks awesome. Better than F&F movies. Will watch it

ewwww wtf? F&F franchise is a hot pile of cringe fest. Please don't compare that Micheal Bay type trash with MI franchise

Actually I'm officially licensed to decide when high camp reaches critical success versus po- faced seriousness and in this instance Hobbs and Shaw are ahead in most metrics.

HStallion

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Glad to see the Rock is going for some Samoan representation with this flick. It actually seems like one of the big set pieces takes place on Samoa which would be even better.

SigSig

Oct 26, 2017
Recently watched through all the F&F flicks and the direction this franchsie took is nothing short of amazing. If you told anyone in 2001, they wouldn't even be able to process it.