• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Toriko

Banned
Dec 29, 2017
My most anticipated game. Shit looks ridiculous. God I hope it looks great on the PS5

Lock if old!

luoapp

Oct 27, 2017
Is this only on PS5/PC? I mean, to make it run on PS4 or pro is pretty much unthinkable.

DarthBuzzard

Banned
Jul 17, 2018
The fact that the hands have actual physics is a real treat and just shows that this is how a full-blown port is done. Looking at you, Bethesda.

Deleted member 11637

Oct 27, 2017
God, I hope my 980ti can handle this. Hitman was already the most immersive game of the generation, but this update cements it as an all-time revolutionary masterpiece. Nothing but praise for those geniuses at IOI.

I can't even imagine what the proper next-gen Hitman will look like.

Deleted member 2840

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I really hope this isn't PSVR exclusive, seems like a waste to not explore more headsets and platforms

Wesker

Aug 3, 2020
Please come to PC as well.
I actually didn't want to double dip HITMAN again but ... this looks TOO good.

I actually think it is one of those "PlayStation Advantages" though.

TitlePending

The Fallen
Dec 26, 2018
I am so happy to see Hitman be successful, especially given the really rocky state of IOI after the reboot launched and the game was episodic.

I really hope this isn't PSVR exclusive, seems like a waste to not explore more headsets and platforms

I do wonder if Sony is footing the bill for the VR implementation.

smocaine

Oct 30, 2019
This gets me to buy (PC) VR alone. A new way to experience one of my favourite games this gen from an all new perspective, with all that content!

Mendrox

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Pls come to PC. I don't want to play with the PSVR anymore after havig a Quest now....

jon bones

Oct 25, 2017
NYC
I am pretty glad I skipped most of this trilogy.

Going to need to cop a PS5 and borrow my brother-in-laws PSVR...

monmagman

Dec 6, 2018
England,UK
That's honestly the first VR system seller for me I've seen.....but I can't afford a new 4K TV,a PS5 and PSVR too.....so I will have to wait until later in the gen.

Wesker

Aug 3, 2020
I do wonder if Sony is footing the bill for the VR implementation.

I actually think they did, and I don't like that.
Not because I hate exclusive stuff but because VR is pretty niche as it is – and I don't want to buy PSVR when I buy my PS5 ...
Imagine Valve locking Half-Life: Alyx behind the Index? Oof.

They can keep Spider-Man all they want, or exclusive levels and whatnot but don't shrink the tiny VR audience even more.

Chuck795

May 7, 2020
Not because I hate exclusive stuff but because VR is pretty niche as it is – and I don't want to buy PSVR when I buy my PS5 ...

They can keep Spider-Man all they want, or exclusive levels and whatnot but don't shrink the tiny VR audience even more.
Well if this wouldn't have been possible without Sony, I am more than happy for them to foot the bill.

Deleted member 27315

Banned
Oct 30, 2017

but if they didn't publish it(if they) , the VR implementation would never existed. So it's better to have one version than never have one.

Wesker

Aug 3, 2020
Well if this wouldn't have been possible without Sony, I am more than happy for them to foot the bill.

Ahhh, stop making sense! :(
You're right. And actually, I will happily buy into HITMAN VR.
The last two games were some of the most fun I had this generation. Both were my GOTY.

Siresly

Prophet of Regret
Oct 27, 2017
I don't VR yet, but this was a cool surprise at whatever Playstation stream.
I hope the PSVR focus is just a marketing thing and there will be PCVR as well.

Iwao

Oct 25, 2017
So excited for this.

I was mildly interested in the game before this, I knew I'd buy it eventually because of it being a hub for all of the missions across Hitman 1-3. That's cool. Now it's a day one buy. The power of VR.

TitlePending

The Fallen
Dec 26, 2018

If this is a free update, I doubt that IOI would develop this on their own dime given the scope. So I wouldn't be surprised if the choice was either Sony funding for exclusivity or nothing.

Deleted member 862

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
bQoZgaN.gif

Chuck795

May 7, 2020
Ahhh, stop making sense! :(
You're right. And actually, I will happily buy into HITMAN VR.
The last two games were some of the most fun I had this generation. Both were my GOTY.
Haha totally agree man! In a perfect world I wish it were multi plat, but im just stoked it is a thing!

Oleander

Oct 25, 2017
So many questions. My main one is -- will playing it on PS5 via PSVR see a significant difference? Are they really using PS Move controllers for that fine movement? We don't see any in the video.

That was a great video to sell the experience, though -- using scenarios to paint the picture is evocative.

grady

Oct 29, 2017
Bournemouth, UK
Looks amazing, I don't have a PSVR personally but I would hope there are going to be some new controllers alongside PS5 because I can't imagine this game works very well with the old Moves

SixelAlexiS

Oct 27, 2017
Italy
There are ZERO chances that the footage in that trailer is from a PS4 Pro... ZERO, that's PS5 gameplay on PSVR.
Look really cool tho ^^

Alo81

Oct 27, 2017
Even if its a year away from release, I absolutely cannot wait to play with this on a PC headset. This looks awesome.

Nov 7, 2017
Looks amazing, I don't have a PSVR personally but I would hope there are going to be some new controllers alongside PS5 because I can't imagine this game works very well with the old Moves
If it is on the Moves i'd imagine its something similar to Saints and Sinners which was pretty good control wise even with moves.
i would rather have something with thumbsticks though

get2sammyb

Editor at Push Square
Verified
Oct 27, 2017
UK
It's interesting that they talk about motion controls but don't show or mention the Moves.

Yerffej

Prophet of Regret
Oct 25, 2017
I have never had any interest in VR whatsoever but I have to admit this looks amazing.

Fisty

Oct 25, 2017
This looks so incredible. I can't believe they managed to bring all the levels into 3 along with VR. Immense accomplishment.

Game will look unbelievable in PSVR on PS5