• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Lashley

<<Tag Here>>
Oct 25, 2017
Reminds me of that older mission in Blood Money? I think it was?

Nonetheless, excited to play it

Dphex

Oct 27, 2017
Cologne, Germany
Cool, really looking forward to this game, still playing through Hitman 2 at the moment and loving it.

the whole Hitman reboot is easily one of the best games this generation.

Soap

Oct 27, 2017
The last two games were stunningly fun. I played the last 2 on PC, but I may just go for PS5 this time as my PC is showing its age. I just hope we get some triple pack for the hitman 1 and 2 maps.

Telaso

Oct 25, 2017
I'll assume there will be a couple lines about Knives Out.

Love the Hitman games....

____

Oct 27, 2017
Miami, FL
tenor.gif

Kalor

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
This level is my shit. Just one level full of murder mystery tropes and references.

Ryo Hazuki

Oct 25, 2017
Looks very interesting and something slightly different for Hitman. Looking forward to playing it.

Oct 27, 2017
I hope there's actually a real detective in the level who will call all the suspects into the drawing room and depending on whether you made any mistakes or not, will accuse you of the murder (bonus points if you can follow him around as he investigates, Columbo style). I guess that might be a bit too hard to script though!

packy17

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
It looks great.

Unfortunately, the ending splash has been updated and now lists EGS instead of the standard "PC" moniker. I sort of expected this, with IOI going independent and publishing on their own to boot, but now I have questions about how Steam owners of the first 2 games are going to get that content in Hitman 3, especially with progress supposedly carrying over this time.

This also essentially confirms no VR support for PC at launch. Shame.

Eblo

Oct 25, 2017
Fresh level idea. I'll be interested to know why 47 intends to solve this case. Was the victim his original target, so the ICA decided to show that it does not like competition? Maybe the killer is different each time Ă  la Clue, so the player must solve a different mystery each time. Exciting.

Edit: Nevermind my theory. The target hired the detective to solve it.

ZeroX

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Speed Force
Oh man this is a fantastic choice for a level. There's so much they could do here. To me it would be especially funny if the murderer changed each time or something, although that could mess with speed runs. I dunno. There's so much they could do.

Kalor

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
I hope there's actually a real detective in the level who will call all the suspects into the drawing room and depending on whether you made any mistakes or not, will accuse you of the murder (bonus points if you can follow him around as he investigates, Columbo style). I guess that might be a bit too hard to script though!

47 will disguise himself as the detective and be the one handling the drawing room scene.

wossname

Dec 12, 2017
That is a very intriguing set up for a Hitman level, could be really cool. I wonder if it will change up the gameplay at all. Seems like it might be a much smaller number of npcs with all of them being named characters, rather than a couple of specific targets in a sea of generic randoms, making costume swapping not possible.

Symphony

Oct 27, 2017
Well that looked fantastic, right until the end when the platforms are shown at the end and the EGS logo is front and center. I guess I won't be enjoying this day one then.

Oct 24, 2019
I LOVE a good whodunnit. Awesome

So we've got Dubai and England so far? Looking forward to see what else is in store!

HiLife

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Everytime I see Hitman news I want to reinstall it and play through all episodes again.

Iwao

Oct 25, 2017
Looks great.

They've won me over so much with the VR support, I've gone back to the first game in anticipation.