• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Patitoloco

Oct 27, 2017
Not sure if there was one?

I have only seen a couple so far, but embargo is up.

Gamespot - 9
www.gamespot.com

Hitman 3 Review — Perfect Execution

Hitman 3 doesn't make changes to the World of Assassination formula--instead, it refines it through excellent level design.

IGN - 9
www.ign.com

Hitman 3 Review - IGN

Reviewed by Luke Reilly on Xbox Series X and PlayStation 5. Also available on Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and PC. "Rich, rewarding, and highly replayable, Hitman 3 is a superb instalment of IO's idiosyncratic but much-loved stealth series. The fundamentals haven't changed since 2016 but its...

EDIT:
Opencritic - 87
opencritic.com

Hitman 3 Reviews

Hitman 3 is rated 'Mighty' after being reviewed by 195 critics, with an overall average score of 85. It's ranked in the top 5% of games and recommended by 91% of critics.

Metacritic - 88

Hitman 3

Death Awaits HITMAN 3 is the dramatic conclusion to the World of Assassination trilogy and takes players around the world on a globetrotting adventure to sprawling sandbox locations. Agent 47 returns as a ruthless professional for the most important contracts of his entire career. Supported...

EDIT 2: Nibel did a way better summary than me.

Last edited:

GreatBriTom

Host/Producer at GameSpot
Verified
Oct 27, 2017
Hitman 3 is the closest we will ever get to a Mission Impossible game.

My review:

Last edited:

Acquiescence

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Lake Titicaca
Looking like it'll be the first great game of 2021. Nice.

I haven't played a Hitman game since Absolution. I should probably amend that and play this new one at some point.

Ryo Hazuki

Oct 25, 2017
Polygon:

www.polygon.com

Shockingly, what Hitman 3 wants most is to tell you a story

IO Interactive delivers a terrific, thrilling finale for its trilogy

IGN - 9:

www.ign.com

Hitman 3 Review - IGN

Rich, rewarding, and highly replayable, Hitman 3 is one of the barcoded butcher's best appearances.

Rock Paper Shotgun

www.rockpapershotgun.com

Hitman 3 review

As a finale, Hitman 3 is as capable as its trilogy-siblings. As a trilogy, it is one of the most fun-loving games of the decade. The best murder money can buy.

OP
OP
Patitoloco

Patitoloco

Oct 27, 2017
Vandal - 8.2
vandal.elespanol.com

Análisis Hitman 3, superdepredador

Hitman 3 pone el broche de oro a una trilogía muy especial con los niveles más inspirados de las tres entregas y un buen cierre a su trama.

3DJuegos - Recommended
www.3djuegos.com

Análisis de Hitman 3. El final de una era de sigilo, asesinatos y pequeños mundos abiertos

El cierre de esta trilogía de Hitman 3 es el final de una era. No solo para el Agente 47, también para IO Interactive, que dirige ahora su mirada hacia otro...

Potterson

Oct 28, 2017
The game is as good as Hitman 2 and some levels from Hitman 1.

To be honest, it feels weird to review these games separately. They all feel like one huge game, not really a "trilogy". But tl;dr - if you love previous Hitman, you will love this one.

Richter1887

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Sounds like more of the good stuff. Really glad they did another good job. IOI never truly disappointed me.

I will have to wait until I have a PS5 though. I want to play it in the best way possible.

Master Chuuster

GamingBolt.com
Verified
Dec 14, 2017

GreatBriTom

Host/Producer at GameSpot
Verified
Oct 27, 2017

PSVR impressions will follow shortly.
uploadvr.com

Hitman 3 VR Review - A (Mostly) Clean Kill

Does IO Interactive’s VR debut hit the mark? Find out in our Hitman 3 VR review! I’ll admit, I thought Agent 47 had got in over his head on this one. VR seems like a natural fit for the Hitman series, but bolting it onto the side of

Interesting. Yeah, we couldn't get a PlayStation code and were told they we unavailable before embargo. Glad to hear the VR works!

Namtox

Nov 3, 2017
Our review is also live. I gave it a 9.6 and it's my favorite since the second game decades ago. It also is a fantastic next gen experience, and anybody with a Series or PS5 is probably looking for something meaty to play on those boxes.

rectifygaming.com

Review: Hitman 3

After two decades of pasta cans, silver ballers, suitcase snipers and more, Hitman 3 delivers the perfect hit.

Moff

Oct 26, 2017
Sounds like they already go a bit in the James Bond direction. I am excited.

Eblo

Oct 25, 2017
1200px-47smile.jpg

Loadout

Oct 26, 2017
Israel
Sounds like they already go a bit in the James Bond direction. I am excited.

To be fair since 2016 the series was leaning more towards the James Bond direction in comparison to the darker, grittier early entries of the franchise, which makes IOI one of the more fitting studios to tackle a James Bond game right now.

OP
OP
Patitoloco

Patitoloco

Oct 27, 2017
I just love how critics started to understand and love Hitman this gen, after being an afterthought for so long.

Lord Fanny

Banned
Apr 25, 2020
I just love how critics started to understand and love Hitman this gen, after being an afterthought for so long.

I mean, the Hitman games have always reviewed well, though? The reboot scores are roughly the same as the previous titles with a few exceptions like Absolution and stuff, going by MC and OC anyway

Deleted member 51789

User requested account closure
Banned
Jan 9, 2019
Very, very pleasing to see - so glad that the World of Assassination trilogy has resonated so much with critics

Rynam

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Nice scores, cant wait for it to unlock in 24hrs. So much content for me because i havent played hitman2 either so i get all that stuff to experience for the first time too. :D

Shift Breaker

Oct 25, 2017
Awesome. I played the intro and Paris a few years back and loved it, so I've got a lot of content to jump into with this. Can't wait.