• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

What's Your Weapon of Choice?

• Silenced ICA Silverballer

Votes: 349 26.2%
  • Fibre Wire

Votes: 312 23.4%
  • Lethal Syringe

Votes: 84 6.3%
  • Sieger 300 Sniper Rifle

Votes: 45 3.4%
  • ICA Remote Explosive

Votes: 30 2.3%
  • A Banana

Votes: 172 12.9%
  • Thor: The Dark World

Votes: 340 25.5%

• Total voters

Deleted member 10193

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I think I downloaded the free Episode 1 and then bought the upgrade pack. I'm guessing I'll have to buy the Hitman 1 Legacy Pack to get all the levels?

I can't check because I dont' have a Playstation atm.

Foffy

Oct 25, 2017
Has IO said when HITMAN 2 content will be available for 3 on PC? I know they had that Access Pass payment fiasco for two days, but I'm presuming that they'll have HITMAN 2 on EGS somethin within the next month or so?

Kyuuji

The Favonius Fox
Nov 8, 2017
I think I downloaded the free Episode 1 and then bought the upgrade pack. I'm guessing I'll have to buy the Hitman 1 Legacy Pack to get all the levels?
If you have the complete Season of Hitman 1 then you need to redeem + download the Legacy pack from inside of it and that will allow you to claim the Hitman GOTY Pack via Hitman 3.

Odesu

Oct 26, 2017
The access packs are going live with the game and should be available through Hitman 3.

That would be preferable but at least their official guide only mentions the Hitman 2 in game store:

If you own a physical disc copy of HITMAN 2 Standard Edition, you will be able to download this Access Pass for no additional cost through the HITMAN 2 in-game store. (You will see the full listing price if you look for the Access Pass in the PS/Xbox store as a disc owner.) On Xbox, you also need to own a digital copy of either HITMAN 3 or the HITMAN 2 Free Starter Pack before navigating to the in-game store.

I went the safe route and reinstalled Hitman 2 already, so I should be safe either way :D

Really weird decision not to allow any of this to be done before official release, though. Makes it all that much more confusing.

Hazz3r

Nov 3, 2017
Everyone on console waiting to play.

Me and everyone on PC: "Can't wait to start my 70 GB download!" 😂

Deleted member 10193

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
If you have the complete Season of Hitman 1 then you need to redeem + download the Legacy pack from inside of it and that will allow you to claim the Hitman GOTY Pack via Hitman 3.
Is there a redemption time limit? I don't have a PS5 yet and probably wont for months till they start being available reliably.

get2sammyb

Editor at Push Square
Verified
Oct 27, 2017
UK
I can transfer my Hitman 2 save at any time, right? I actually already reviewed Hitman 3, but I figured I'd wrap up 100% Trophies in Hitman 2 before I import my save and it's probably going to take me a few more weeks.

I know they said it'd wipe Hitman 3 progress, but I'm fine with that to be honest as I want to start it over anyway. Presumably this is all fine, right?

Winstano

Editor-in-chief at nextgenbase.com
Verified
Oct 28, 2017
I can transfer my Hitman 2 save at any time, right? I actually already reviewed Hitman 3, but I figured I'd wrap up 100% Trophies in Hitman 2 before I import my save and it's probably going to take me a few more weeks.

I know they said it'd wipe Hitman 3 progress, but I'm fine with that to be honest as I want to start it over anyway. Presumably this is all fine, right?

Yep, once the transfer site's live you'll be able to import everything from H2 and it'll just wipe the H3 stuff

Winstano

Editor-in-chief at nextgenbase.com
Verified
Oct 28, 2017
Transfer site's live.

Edit: although it's saying there's no Hitman 2 account on my profile

Yossarian

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017

tenor.gif

ara

Oct 26, 2017
Boy I'm glad I can't be bothered with the whole save/progress transfer thing, seems like an annoying mess

Patitoloco

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Downloading from Epic.

I have 4 addons, I have no clue what they are, I can't see them. Hitman 1 + the three suits?

mrglcs

Oct 25, 2017
Germany
Just managed to get the Hitman GOTY access pack, but the Hitman 2 Gold pack shows up as 99€ for me :( Anyone else having this problem?

Dyno

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
So with the progression site down and down progress erasing when copied basically turn it off and keep waiting? This is highly disappointing

Mattmo831

Featuring Mattmo831 from the Apple v Epic case
Oct 26, 2020
The "80% off" from epic was going to be 20$.... 80% off 100$

thank god for that out rage

unknown.png

Hazz3r

Nov 3, 2017
Yep, figured that's why they weren't forthcoming with the prices of the Access Packs. Even with 80% off, the Hitman 2 Gold Access Pack is £15.99. It's £80 normally. If they hadn't committed to fixing it I would have flipped my shit. £80 for the Hitman 2 content is ridiculously overpriced. Should be £30-40 max.