• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Jul 26, 2019
Awesome trailer. They actually tried to make it look like a luxurious resort commercial. Narrator is spot on too. Can't wait to play this. Exploring this map will be fun.

justjim89

Nov 16, 2017
Yeah, color me excited. Curious as to the story as well, this should leave us with some kinda tease for Hitman 3.

SirMossyBloke

Oct 26, 2017
I've been trying to find out how to get this DLC. I bought the Silver edition so I paid for the bank mission, but it doesnt include this. How do I get this level and the rest of the smaller stuff?

SunBroDave

Oct 25, 2017
giphy.gif

Akai

Oct 25, 2017
I'm rather sad that this is the last major DLC. Can't wait to play it, though. :O

Deleted member 11637

Oct 27, 2017
They're barely showing the resort at all, but I'm expecting a Hokkaido Redux. The island looks very small, so I hope there's some huge gnarly underground space to infiltrate.

Deleted member 29237

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 1, 2017
God. I bought hitman 1, 2 but I just can't get into them. Help me, because these are such cool games

Hitman is all about improvising and learning from your mistakes. Don't do what I did and quicksave all the time, reloading if you make a mistake - this is the fastest way to get frustrated and give up. For the first few hours you'll basically be Frank Drebin, amateur hitman, and making terrible mistakes that snowball into either getting shot in the face or somehow hiding from everyone in a cupboard; after a while it'll just click and everything becomes second nature.

Tip #1: make sure you unlock (heh) the lockpick by playing all the mission stories in the prologue chapter. It's absurdly useful and basically part of my default loadout on any level.

Odeko

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Mar 22, 2018
West Blue
Nooo I have 6 more hours of work before I get home.

I NEED this it in my veins right now

Dyno

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
God I want this and the other dlc level so bad but I cant justify that season pass price :(

VE3TRO

Oct 25, 2017
ESSEX, UK
Can't wait, I decided after HITMAN to kinda hold of HITMAN 2 until more maps came out. Because I'm about to binge this to 100%.

Vyrak

Banned
Jan 12, 2018
Anyone able to play it on Steam? It says I have to buy access, but I already have... I checked the DLC I have installed for the game and for some strange reason it lists the new map and a bunch of others as not installed and I have no idea how to change that, the box next to them is marked for it to install.

darkslayer101

Oct 25, 2017
Anyone able to play it on Steam? It says I have to buy access, but I already have... I checked the DLC I have installed for the game and for some strange reason it lists the new map and a bunch of others as not installed and I have no idea how to change that, the box next to them is marked for it to install.
having the same issue here

pretty sure the season pass covers everything, maybe they just forgot to add the map as a separate download?

Looks like it'll be their ... last resort.
giphy.gif