• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Oct 31, 2017
Everything every one of these people does can be explained by one word: cult. They are a cult. Fascism is a cult, and they are most definitely fascist cultists.

MinusTydus

The Fallen
Jul 28, 2018
So where's the GoFundMe? You know it's coming. Stupid people always seem to have insane amounts of money to burn.

KarmaCow

Oct 25, 2017
I thought this would just be some sad old man who latched on to Trump but this dude is trolling with his escalations, maybe hoping to get an invite to the Whitehouse. What an asshole.

G_Shumi

One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2017
Cleveland, OH
They've taken to local news and social media to accuse the clinic of censorship, as it tries to get Gibson back for the three-times-a-week dialysis he says he has skipped for a week.

The clinic is a business and can decide what they want or do not want within their facility. Touting "censorship" does not apply here and will be dismissed.

Also, he's not the only patient there. What a selfish man. He must love the attention though.

Chopchop

Oct 25, 2017
There has to be some sort of mental illness going on here. What the fuck.

This guy makes people who bring their waifu pillows with them everywhere look normal.

Deleted member 7148

Oct 25, 2017
I don't understand how ANYBODY can be this much of a fan of a president. I've never seen this shit before until Trump. It's so weird.

The Real Abed

Oct 25, 2017
Pennsylvania
I hope if he ends up being allowed to bring it someone destroys it right in front of him.

But then he'll probably just get a brand new one from Trump himself.

Let him die. This is Darwinism at its finest. I don't know what goes into dialysis but this would be less waste.

Pilgrimzero

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Wow. If this was some old girlfriend people would say it's creepy. But it's a rich White man so yeah

DrewFu

Attempted to circumvent ban with an alt-account
Banned
Apr 19, 2018
I'll never understand hero worship. Like, if you're a Trump supporter, whatever, you do you. But to be this obsessed with someone who doesn't even know you exist makes zero sense to me.

Charizard

Oct 25, 2017
......Bro, I'm sorry but your beloved president would kick you out of the country if he could get away with it.

DrForester

Mod of the Year 2006
Oct 25, 2017
I don't understand how ANYBODY can be this much of a fan of a president. I've never seen this shit before until Trump. It's so weird.
2FYL68c.jpg

Jakenbakin

Jun 17, 2018
Send mostly harmless... I don't know how much space the cutout is taking and if it represents an actual concern to be brought in, but it seems like the guy is being a bit of a troll. Idiot needs to get himself the help he needs, he can just close his eyes and picture Trump's bare chest and wind flapping in the air on the beach or something.

daveo42

Oct 25, 2017
Ohio
While we definitely need less Trump supporters in the world, I feel bad for his family and friends that may see him die over devotion to a racist, misogynistic, mob-boss wannabe shit bag dumpster fire.

Violence Jack

Drive-in Mutant
Oct 25, 2017
We've now gone past emotional support animals consisting of peacocks and mini-horses on planes and now have reached the level of emotional support cutouts in dialysis centers....

JaseC64

Enlightened
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Strong Island NY
What's this dude's nationality? Not that it matters but Trump if he could, would kick him out of the country just by his looks.

Some people man. No shame and willing to thrown their own to feel like "one of the good ones".

MasterChumly

Oct 25, 2017
Funny enough. Places like this don't have to accept ridiculous demands. Like how does the family not think that raising a stink over this is going to look pathetic

Oct 26, 2017
We've just came to the middle of February and already have a great nomenee for the 2020's ln Memoriam Most Pathetic Person Award.

Banshee

Oct 27, 2017
Missouri
I'm glad my grandma just likes to be left alone and sleep through her dialysis treatments. This dude, though... sheesh.

Worst I've seen during my grandmas dialysis treatments is some dude screaming he was a veteran, and should be allowed to smoke in his chair. They told him no, he couldn't, so he screamed and threw a bigger tantrum, yelling "I FOUGHT FOR MY COUNTRY!!!!" several more times. They may have wheeled him outside eventually to smoke, because of course.

99% chance that dude was also a Trumper.

TaterTots

Oct 27, 2017
I don't understand why he needs the cardboard for treatment or why he is refusing to treat himself because he can't bring the cardboard. He must believe the healthcare system cares enough for him that they'll beg him to come back.

TaySan

SayTan
Dec 10, 2018
Tulsa, Oklahoma
I don't understand why he needs the cardboard for treatment or why he is refusing to treat himself because he can't bring the cardboard. He must believe the healthcare system cares enough for him that they'll beg him to come back.
He thinks Trump is going to stand up for him and call them out. Like he could literally give two fucks about this man.

Oct 27, 2017
As much as I'm a "fuck Trump"er, I do think it's a pretty petty hing for the clinic to deny health for. I just think what if it were the opposite but I know whataboutism is shunned if it goes against the grain.

But seriously, this guy is just asking for Trump to pay for the bill and the clinic is giving him the attention for it to happen.

Edit: Yes. Being banned really has changed my view on these things. Let the guy get healthy. It's just cardboard.