• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Alpheus

Oct 25, 2017
Knew it was some FC shenanigans. Was fun seeing him run the Ivalice raids with Matsuno given Matsuno rocks that Orran glam like his XIV-sona NPC does.

Fanuilos

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Lol, that's pretty good. I guess when dc travel is added we can go visit the legend himself and buy a souvenir!

Alvis

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
Spain
If OP gets any kind of sanction due to this magniificent thread title I will riot

foxuzamaki

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Can...can he do that? I mean square was square before they merged with enix...

Edit: ah I see now...FF14 stuff

Oct 25, 2017
OK, hear me out

Abandoned's developer is Blue Box. What else is a box? A square.

Is Abandoned just a Lost Odyssey 2 teaser?

Zomba13

#1 Waluigi Fan! Current Status: Crying
Oct 25, 2017
I wish we could data center travel to JP servers. I'd pay a stupid amount for something crafted by Sakaguchi.

Duxxy3

Oct 27, 2017
USA
bette-midler-danny-devito.gif

Alpheus

Oct 25, 2017
I don't know, I think having to actually worry about languages in DF would be more trouble than it's worth.
Eh it wasn't an issue in FFXI, but I can imagine it being an issue for stuff like DF savage prog and the like. There's already a language filter built in the DF though but I can appreciate your viewpoint all the same