• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jacket

Oct 25, 2017
Wow, the parallels, Nav's mind, it's remarkable.

mJMEAPb.gif

Deleted member 42055

User requested account closure
Banned
Apr 12, 2018
It sucks because I love JEFFEREY but I just can't listen to CB singing about romance and fucking, he grosses me the f out

enzo_gt

Oct 25, 2017
New Drake is, on-average, slightly better than Scorpion without as many standouts. Definitely pockets in here where he def sounds like he's in his bag and in his trademark rap style that are enjoyable, but it ain't consistent. Then there's songs like Demons where he definitely sounds out of place and it feels like he's intruding on a whole other style/movement (RIP Pop Smoke). If he keeps doing these throwaway projects, he might as well finish up On A Wave and drop it himself TBH.

I never understood the hype around Pain 1993. Snippet was mediocre. Song is mediocre. It's a mid-tier Pi'erre beat at best too. Pi'erre still needs to stop wasting his talent on Carti and just give all these beats to Uzi. Though Uzi has enough heat as is.

Lupe just randomly rapping on twitter/ig is my favorite Lupe.

Old Lupe vibes on deck. I need to get around to DROGAS WAVE.

OP
OP

Deleted member 5853

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, i am likely never going to listen to that tape. There's too much music out there that I want to listen, so I'm not going to go out of my way to listen to Chris Brown.

Catvoca

Oct 25, 2017

Antiwhippy

Oct 25, 2017
Honestly if I start cancelling rappers for being problematic of probably only listen to 1% of what I'm listening.

Like I'll have my limits of course but rappers all across the board are problematic in different degrees.

Deleted member 42055

Banned
Apr 12, 2018
I adored Orpheus but man I was bored as hell halfway through the new Ka, something clearly trying so hard and Yet failing to hit for me at all.

Finally it wakes up halfway through and closes out well enough. With such lyrical talent Christ I wish he could have some variety in his music*, I know few people that could sit through this. This 30min feels like an hour.

* Example for me being the closing three tracks "Sins of the Father" the sample Blended with him and the Roc feature is fantastic into the sample + guitars of" Old Justice" isn't the closing track . THIS is the kind of work I love from him, the rest for me just blended together far too easily ( it got to the point that I literally freaked out at the guitars don't vocal samples like finally something different)

Last edited:

Woozies

Nov 1, 2017
sitting on it for the last five days.

Drake's newest project is better than his last 3 as an entire project.

But there ain't a stand out on it. And it's only better than his last 3.

Deleted member 23850

Oct 28, 2017
Not too late to finally listen to some Master P. I enjoy this shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.