• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

HiLife

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Damn almost the end of the year and I'm still playing the hell out of

Earfquake
Sugar
94 Bentley

Cant get enough of these bops

lacer

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
toku yo you're my resident fellow unrepentant Respawn stan; Jedi is supposedly good, should i shell out 60$ on GP alone?

toku

沢山特別
Oct 25, 2017
Ne Monde
toku yo you're my resident fellow unrepentant Respawn stan; Jedi is supposedly good, should i shell out 60$ on GP alone?

Haven't played myself but I'm hearing good things from ppl I trust. Sounds solid but a little janky. Someone said it's sekiro meets tomb raider than it is souls which still sounds fun to me. I liked the TR reboots. I'd just drop $15 on a month of EA Premier if I was gonna do it (I'm thinking about it).

Godsfather

Jul 14, 2019
The Taylor swift thread on the other side is hilarious. A bunch of people caping for her talking about how others have a lack of empathy. She's gonna be fine jeez

HiLife

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Rod Waves keeps popping up on my Instagram. Never heard of him but I guess he did shit with Kevin gates. He has a cool singing voice but I'm not caring for his rapping

Last edited:

jacket

Oct 25, 2017
My own raps and my own beats from the beginning of 2017 to 2019, along with Knxwledge, Sir Froderick, Black Ant, and Cold Seltzer

My first real rap project, it's done, this is it

Old Sweatshirt

Count Bass Ditto

Wack-Hommy

MF COPY

HiResDes Net_Wrecker

Icolin

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Midgar
WHen

Too many. I watched some of the Sunday service and when he performed a few of his songs from "Jesus is King" he was using his iphone to read off the lyrics. Ye hasn't had time to get the lyrics of his new album memorized yet.

same thing happened last year at camp flog gnaw with the KSG songs, dude couldn't remember shit

so fucking washed lmfaooooo

plexxrock

Banned
Feb 19, 2019
Bruh what the fuck is this. Looking like a Hive dungeon.

350 v2s and 500s are the only good Adidas Yeezys. I used to like the 750s but looking back on them I don't know how I forgot how big that flap was on the side. The 500s looked like a bridge too far when I first saw them but I kind of appreciate the artistry more with them now and they look much better on feet than I anticipated.

correct answer is, all yeezy belong in the nearest bin. sillouette across the board is fucking awful.

that video is hilarious. RZA calling Napster "him," not understanding what napster is and thinking Sean Parker made a billion dollars off it, not understanding why people would pay 200$ for headphones once but didn't want to spend 20$ on a CD. the funniest part is him talking about cutting Raekwon 20,000$ for a verse when Rae has fought with him over money for decades

rza and gza spent the better part of the 90's on dust, so it's hardly surprising.

BOTH SIDES the show

i guess when i was in middle school it was funny and edgy

interesting is an understatement

i watched the first full length movie and the first season when i was 16-17, and i had problems with it even back then. i saw where it was headed and pulled the plug on watching any more of it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.