• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Net_Wrecker

Oct 25, 2017
Saint JHN's album is full of bops, and Rapsody came through with another good one

Play both projects and be in balance

tellNoel

Oct 26, 2017
Every time I listen to All I Want is A Yacht

sDJpBhC.gif

Dereck

lacer

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
if you've missed out on LCD you're doing yourself a disservice. Sound of Silver is a classic

FelipeMGM

#Skate4
Oct 25, 2017
No Halo and Sugar back to back was a stellar start, but then the next four tracks felt flat. I think the album picked a good pace again after, but those first two were still the highlights

chromefrog

Nov 26, 2017
Ginger is... a mixed bag for me. Because while the themes do resonate with me quite a bit, I feel most of the tracks are just not exciting, to put it plainly. I do appreciate the mournful kind of serenity over Iridescence's angrier, hurt tone. No Halo for instance might be my favourite track they've ever done. Matt and Dom really shine on this one. Idk, I'll have to give it time. But for now I'm thinking it might overall be their worst project, just by default of not being "great". Still good, just not much more than that.

Koozek

Oct 25, 2017
this new Little Brother is bliss. feels so good to hear them together again. Phonte's album last year was fantastic too.

RedEye

Oct 25, 2017
Yea that new little brother album is one of the best I've heard this year. Don't know if I can say the same about brockhamptons album but I think it's pretty good, def more of a return to from after Iridescence

OP
OP

Deleted member 5853

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'm liking it so far. It at least sounds a lot better than Iridescence.

King Romil bringing hope to all the brown boys everywhere.

Bearface basically just a better Ed Sheeran.

EDIT: LMAO

Deleted member 2779

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Relistening to Saturation to find the one song that clicks and Ameer really was their best rapper 💀 He just sounds effortless compared to the rest.

lacer

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'm liking it so far. It at least sounds a lot better than Iridescence.

King Romil bringing hope to all the brown boys everywhere.

Bearface basically just a better Ed Sheeran.

EDIT: LMAO

it's weird how this is being framed as Rocky 'ghosting' Trump. his manager reached out through an 'unfillmed episode of Vice'-esque amount of middlemen to get to Trump, who then impotently attempted to intervene. what's Rocky supposed to say? "thanks for once again further alienating yourself on the national stage over something incredibly trivial and probably making me actually look like more of an asshole by association in the process"?

Status
Not open for further replies.