• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CoolOff

Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
Sequencing on this Brockhampton is so weird. If You Pray Right just kills all the momentum being 5 minutes long on the middle. Not that there was much anyway.

Think I prefer Iridescence to this. This feels kinda samey throughout, but that might change with time.

Last edited:

lacer

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
i think Brockhampton might be the only group i've ever wound up understanding less the more time progresses

Antiwhippy

Oct 25, 2017
They should do an Odd future and split up because right now it's too much where every song sounds like they're trying to be Oldie. You don't need literally every memeber on every song.

I need Bearface's Blonde.

spx54

Mar 21, 2019
that track SUGAR on the new brockhampton
mjcry1.png

spx54

Mar 21, 2019
well this new album was definitely better than iridescence

but yeah its pretty obvious that they'll never recapture the magic of the saturation trilogy. a few tracks on here came close though.

lacer

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
some real gems in the new teejay. "and i made him poop!"

Catvoca

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, Ginger is good. It's not hitting the highs of the Saturations but I still dig it. Way better than Iridescence.

Sugar is a bop.

Status
Not open for further replies.