• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tellNoel

Oct 26, 2017
Finally watched The Cave episode with Vince Staples and I was dying throughout.
That dude is a character like no other lol

enzo_gt

Oct 25, 2017
Something beautiful about the YouTube algorithm recommending me Hot N***a after I listened to The Race.

enzo_gt

Oct 25, 2017
for me, it's simp hours with a glass of wine in a dimly lit room thinking about if i'll ever have a queen
SIMP SZN OFFICIALLY IN EFFECT

The girl that I wanna save is like a danger to my health
Try being with somebody that wanna be somebody else
I always thought she was perfect when she was being herself
Don't even know how to help, but I guess that's just the motion, yeah

giphy.gif

Icolin

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Midgar

Net_Wrecker

Oct 25, 2017
Actually chuckled to myself after running through Care Package that one of Drake's best releases, and certainly his best in at least 5 years, will end up being a collection of loosies.

What a time

lacer

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
the reaction to Take Care is hilarious to me. his last five years or so has been so lame that a collection of throwaway material that didn't make any of the projects people actually like is being heralded as his best work in years. really exposes how low Drake's peaks really were in the first place

Koozek

Oct 25, 2017
didn't know Yung Bans before, but got some heat on the new album.

and yo, in the last year or so Lil Durk been delivering dope feats. for some reason he wasn't on my radar at all until the last Nav album and i think i actually had him mixed up with G Herbo and paid no attention, lol.

enzo_gt

Oct 25, 2017
I still think IYRTITL is super inconsistent as project, but man, Know Yourself is probably the closest thing to an anthem for Toronto, since, like, Northern Touch probably?

Runnin' through the 6 with my woes
Countin' money, you know how it goes
Pray the real live forever, man
Pray the fakes get exposed

giphy.gif

Nabs

Oct 26, 2017
The first 7 or so songs on IYRTITL are so good and flow so well. I don't really need the rest of the album except for maybe Jungle. I'm never going to forgive Meek for exposing Drake. Drake never got a chance to fully Kirby Ramriddlz.

Inkvoterad

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I know you going through things

Just keep going
Just keep going

giphy.gif

Inkvoterad

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I know you going
I see you going
I see you working
I know you trying
I know you dying
Just keep on going
Just keep on going

giphy.gif

yYVdm2.gif

Catvoca

Oct 25, 2017
About once a year I remember what a banger Dizzee's Bonkers was and I put it on repeat for a few days.

Deleted member 42055

User requested account closure
Banned
Apr 12, 2018
One of the better social media series things ( this and hot ones), you get a good sense of someone's personality. Had no idea who he was before his new album got recommended in here , now I'm a fan, that's the kind of stuff I follow this thread for.

kai3345

Oct 25, 2017
just browsing around soundcloud tonight and stumbled on this dude william crooks. his whole shit is giving me early spooky black vibes

Status
Not open for further replies.