• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

enzo_gt

Oct 25, 2017
War Against Love on this Lost Tapes 2 had me vibing so good until this chemtrails bar SMH

I went back to vibing pretty quickly tho

tellNoel

Oct 26, 2017
When hips dont lie

ff7118b0-afee-11e9-b3ee-1fbbb80d6046

Koozek

Oct 25, 2017
ok yeah, the new Chance is weak on first listen, but i'll give it another chance in the next days. nothing really stood out. Coloring Book felt more concise and memorable.

Blackthorn

Oct 26, 2017
London
Travis Scott will never make another song as good as 90210. And that's not even a slight against Travis Scott; that song's just perfect.

Deleted member 42055

User requested account closure
Banned
Apr 12, 2018
YMMV but the first third of LaFlame's " Hell of a Night" with the Fleet Foxes sample is just... If you have the rhythm and confidence throw it on for someone you're close with , grab em for a little dance ( you have about 40 seconds if just beat+sample) and then kiss them right as he starts with the " Our first kiss in the living room". Bonus points if it's after a night out. Shit's otherworldly I promise.

Catvoca

Oct 25, 2017
Cause when this music shit wasn't movin' man
I said I might as well be movin' thangs

How does Bandana just keep getting better with each listen? Still not bored with it and I've had it on repeat since release

Koozek

Oct 25, 2017

new trippie redd album titled "!" dropping on august 9th, tracklist with features:

1. !
  2. Snake Skin
  3. Be Yourself
  4. I Try
  5. They Afraid of You (feat. Playboi Carti)
  6. Immortal (feat. The Game)
  7. Throw It Away
  8. Keep Your Head Up
  9. Riot
  10. Mac 10 (feat. Lil Baby and Lil Duke)
  11. Everything BoZ (feat. Coi Leray)
  12. Under Enemy Arms
  13. Lil Wayne
  14. Signing Off
lezzgoooo. loved his last two albums, especially the last one.

tellNoel

Oct 26, 2017

new trippie redd album titled "!" dropping on august 9th, tracklist with features:

1. !
  2. Snake Skin
  3. Be Yourself
  4. I Try
  5. They Afraid of You (feat. Playboi Carti)
  6. Immortal (feat. The Game)
  7. Throw It Away
  8. Keep Your Head Up
  9. Riot
  10. Mac 10 (feat. Lil Baby and Lil Duke)
  11. Everything BoZ (feat. Coi Leray)
  12. Under Enemy Arms
  13. Lil Wayne
  14. Signing Off
First single was so wack I didn't even bother to post it here

Inkvoterad

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Was listening to Gesaffelsteins album Aleph and was reminded of that he released that really shitty hyperion album this year. Probably the worst album of the year for me. The features sucked, the instrumentals sucked, everything sucked. Imagine going from making fire like Obsession, Pursuit, Trans and Hate or Glory to garbage like that Weeknd song

OP
OP

Deleted member 5853

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Was listening to Gesaffelsteins album Aleph and was reminded of that he released that really shitty hyperion album this year. Probably the worst album of the year for me. The features sucked, the instrumentals sucked, everything sucked. Imagine going from making fire like Obsession, Pursuit, Trans and Hate or Glory to garbage like that Weeknd song
Hyperion is mediocre but it has a couple decent pop tracks. "blast off" and the HAIM track were the standouts and even they were just alright.

toku

沢山特別
Oct 25, 2017
Ne Monde

wanted those $$$

peyrin

Oct 27, 2017
California
my pipe dream is WLR tracklist arranged in order of the pitch of carti's voice

slow ascent from regular voice into new heights of babyvoice

closer is only audible to dogs

Status
Not open for further replies.