• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Runner

Nov 1, 2017
if it turns out to be bad which will be the more common sentiment:
"in hindsight this was a bad idea" or "hindsight 7/20"

Raigor

May 14, 2020
This looks really bad.

People with AAA experience made this? There's something wrong

salromano

Mr. Gematsu
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
OP it's coming to PS5, PS4, Xbox One, Switch, and PC, not just PlayStation.

Should use the general trailer:

Boy

Apr 24, 2018
Looks like something created in dreams. Anyways, hope it turns out well for them.

LavaBadger

Nov 14, 2017
Are we sure this isn't a port of a phone game?

In all seriousness, this looks quite rough. Also, the aesthetic choices seem (maybe intentionally?) Like something from the early 2000s.

vixolus

Prophet of Truth
Sep 22, 2020
www.hindsight2020thegame.com

about us | Hindsight 20/20

Hindsight 20/20 is a 3D third-person action-adventure game with morality-based decisions from Bioware and Sucker Punch veterans. This game allows you to discover the power of your morality by making your choices and actions have meaningful consequences.

BioWare meaning some SWTOR devs and one Sucker Punch guy. Sucker Punch guy has some titles under his belt, but the rest of them are kinda.. forgettable games.

tucah

Oct 25, 2017
It both looks awful graphically and looks like it's not fun to play at all.

Hella

Oct 27, 2017
I kinda love the vibe of this game, honestly. Harkens back to N64-era stuff in a way that I really dig.

I'm also intensely curious about the stuff the trailer is teasing.

Looking forward to knowing more about it.

Anddo

Oct 28, 2017
Did they release the prototype trailer by mistake?
Graphically this looks pretty bad, might be something underneath the surface?

I KILL PXLS

Oct 25, 2017
Art and animation looks rough but gameplay could be alright. Not a lot of hope the former stuff will be polished up much by Q2 though.

onpoint

Neon Deity Games
Verified
Oct 26, 2017
Not feeling it. If y'all are paying attention, please delay this and keep working. Combat looks lifeless and boring, the graphics are drab and lack personality. And change the name. It's horrible.

Fonst

Nov 16, 2017
I understand that people usually say negative things about linear/corridor games but there is TOO much space. The game looks like a bunch of empty arenas. All the shots are of fighting or two people, enemies in the far distance just running towards you. Like shrink the arenas by at least 50%.

wiggler

Oct 27, 2017
I mean, it looks like a low budget 3D game, but it also looks pretty ambitious despite that. Dialogue choices, different playstyles. It's not exactly a looker, hopefully it shines in other areas that are hard to show in a short trailer, like story or choice reactivity.

mueske

Apr 11, 2019
Hating the art design too, damn. The game might be fun though from a mechanics perspective.

Deleted member 10737

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
ezgif-1-179a47800b98pnjib.gif

Deleted member 11976

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
As someone who works in AAA, I'm impressed. It's no doubt a small team with a matching budget but it's ambitious. Does it look like it's lacking polish in some areas? Sure but I think that's to be expected considering the number of things they're trying to do here. There's combat with abilities, boss fights, a dialogue system, and what looks to be some kind of morality system which changes the story and environment — that's a lot of features.

And like another poster already said: you can have AAA experience without the budget.

Comrade Grogu

Banned
Jun 20, 2020
I kinda love the vibe of this game, honestly. Harkens back to N64-era stuff in a way that I really dig.

I'm also intensely curious about the stuff the trailer is teasing.

Looking forward to knowing more about it.
Same~

People are too impatient. Even this game isn't all that good, I'm sure some will enjoy it and the company will go from there. Give it time. It's probably not even done yet at this point and the company itself is still yet to grow. It's too early to call them out, or even this game out.