• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bamboo

Oct 25, 2017
paul-phoenix-tekken-4dsjs8.jpg
law-4fixzej4d.jpg

Paul Phoenix from Tekken. And maybe even his bro Marshall Law (but Paul is better looking).

Rotobit

Editor at Nintendo Wire
Verified
Oct 27, 2017
Another one, and perhaps Final Fantasy's greatest (?) example - Snow Villiers.

snow-ffxiii.jpg

Makes constant dumb calls, he punches things, and in the second game his entire role is beating up a giant evil tomato. Despite him being engaged to the main character.

spad3

Oct 30, 2017
California
220px-Johnny_Render_mk_11.png

Johnny Cage - Himbo Supreme
Dude is so into himself that he legit doesn't know anything that's not kombat, acting, or smooching

b3a6b6c111fee3f76ebe00f035a01e3f.jpg

The Prince (Warrior Within) - this dumbass single handedly destroys a timeline correcting deity to cover up his own fuckup.

dr.rocktopus

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Since OW has little lore I think they (younger human males anyways) are all himbos to varying degrees.

At the very least Genji

Last edited:

Mivey

Oct 25, 2017
I'm not actually very familiar with the character so I'll defer to you.
He's certainly a beefcake, but at least in Ys Seven, where he has the most dialogue so far (I haven't yet played Celceta or Ys VIII), he seemed smart enough. He's a stranger in a strange country, but he's often the voice of caution.

OP
OP

Deleted member 1273

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Reinhardt_Spray_-_Wrestling.png

🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵

Rotobit

Editor at Nintendo Wire
Verified
Oct 27, 2017
He's certainly a beefcake, but at least in Ys Seven, where he has the most dialogue so far (I haven't yet played Celceta or Ys VIII), he seemed smart enough. He's a stranger in a strange country, but he's often the voice of caution.

In the first games his defining character trait is basically being the kool-aid man

7086E93481EEB5461DD177F5C5A197E39D94956E

after that though yeah, he's not toooo dumb.

shadowman16

Oct 25, 2017
After finishing Yakuza 4, I'd say the entire cast of heroes in that game. Kiryu, Saejima, Akiyama and Tanimura. The end is a sight to behold, where everyone's brains just blow up and they become complete idiots. Its a miracle they lived to see Yakuza 5!

Bobcat Fancy

Jul 21, 2019
CSzqW0Y.jpg

Kano is in his 50s but I'm not sure I agree himbos are necessarily young, all respect to the OP. I mean, at any rate, he's in a relationship with his decades younger time-displaced self, but that self is not as hot. (worse hair) Himbos both imo

OP
OP

Deleted member 1273

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
CSzqW0Y.jpg

Kano is in his 50s but I'm not sure I agree himbos are necessarily young, all respect to the OP. I mean, at any rate, he's in a relationship with his decades younger time-displaced self, but that self is not as hot. (worse hair) Himbos both imo
That's literally a Bear and you know it but I WILL ALLOW IT BECAUSE THOSE TIDDIES
It's gotta be BJ, right? He solves everything with a gun or a hatchet plus he has shrapnel in his noggin!
wolfenstein-2-blazkovicz-voice-actor.jpg
He is such a himbo that he lost his head and YET he keeps coming back

maxresdefault.jpg

When she wanna foreplay but she is rocking that new strap

Opa-Pa

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
You can't just call Phoenix that when Edgeworth's socially inept ass is right there!

But anyway, here

Status
Not open for further replies.