• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Oct 26, 2017
You're not some beacon of feminism if your policies have directed resulted in the deaths of innocents including women and children. Does Epstein feature in the documentary?

Lentic

Oct 27, 2017
You're not some beacon of feminism if your policies have directed resulted in the deaths of innocents including women and children. Does Epstein feature in the documentary?
Nope. Neither is Juanita Broderick. She also avoids offering any sympathy towards Lewinsky for Bill fucking up her life.

Herne

Dec 10, 2017
I really admire what she said in one of her opening comments in the first episode -

"I provoke strong opinions, positive and negative. I mean I one time said to somebody who asked me what you want on your gravestone, and I said, She's neither as good nor as bad as some people say about her."

As is so often, the truth probably really is somewhere near the middle, but you can't tell people that. They either worship the ground she walks on or consider her to be the personification of the Devil.

Last edited:

Pixieking

Oct 25, 2017
I really admire what she said in one of her opening comments in the first episode -

"I provoke strong opinions, positive and negative. I mean I one time said to somebody who asked me what you want on your gravestone, and I said, She's neither as good nor as bad as some people say about her."

Hah, that's nice.

As is so often, the truth probably really is somewhere near the middle, but you can't tell people that. They either worship the ground she walks on or consider her to be the personification of the Devil.

I think you can tell people who love her that she's problematic. However, going by the posts in this thread, the people who think she's devil see no nuance beyond that.

Whoops. Cocked up the quoting. Fixed now.

Last edited:

Wordballoons

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Say what you will about the Clintons but Bill will go down as one of the most effective presidents and although Hilary fell short in her goals her ambitions will inspire a countless number of girls to enter politics and aim for the highest office.
Effective at what exactly? Bill is so so much worse than Hillary. Why he has come out unscathed despite shitting all over everything democrats once stood for is beyond me

Wordballoons

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Come to think of it - it is shameful that people pile on Hillary so much more than Bill. Bill is the one who (most likely) raped these women, harassed these women, gutted welfare, signed terrible trade deals - created this third-way nonsense. Hillary has been associated with some terrible things (the kissinger connection, the superpredator comments, etc.) but it's really Bill who people should hate with the passion of a thousand suns.

Pixieking

Oct 25, 2017
Come to think of it - it is shameful that people pile on Hillary so much more than Bill. Bill is the one who (most likely) raped these women, harassed these women, gutted welfare, signed terrible trade deals - created this third-way nonsense. Hillary has been associated with some terrible things (the kissinger connection, the superpredator comments, etc.) but it's really Bill who people should hate with the passion of a thousand suns.

You... mean there's different standards for men and women?

shockedfry.gif

(Also, not lashing out at you, so no offense meant)

Wordballoons

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Damn, I actually watched this just now - shit like this is definitely why no one in my generation can stand Hillary. She really just blames Bernie and some random russian hackers for the flawed campaign she ran. You can just tell that's where all this vitriol is coming from.

Edit: I'm going to stop posting here because I'm not really the target audience and it seems like I'm just getting drawn in by drive-bys.

GenTask

Nov 15, 2017
Same thing with Biden. He's a corporate stooge as much as she is. I fear this election is going to embolden corpo dems to unseat progressive insurgents more than anything - for me as a Green they are close as there is to a Green in Blue clothing.

www.truthdig.com

Joe Biden Is a Fraud, Plain and Simple - Truthdig

The former vice president has a media image that exudes down-to-earth caring for regular folks. But his record tells a very different story.

seat

Banned
Mar 14, 2018
Does she talk at all about when she fainted on the campaign trail? I always thought we never got the whole story on that and that it was way more serious than her campaign and the media said it was.

Zed

Oct 28, 2017
Bernie actually worked many jobs before entering politics, such as being a carpenter, teacher, and journalist, but I guess those jobs are too working-class for a military-industrial bootlicker like Hillary and therefore don't count.

Reminds of when people try to degrade Ocasio-Cortez by calling her a bartender.

Sep 28, 2018
Had to put it down after 10 min. Hard to watch or read stuff about this, like when I bought her book What Happened and I couldn't really read it either.

It's all too soon for me still and Trump is still President when it should've been her. "Do all the good you can, for as long as you can, for as many people as you can." I know this isn't an original quote by her but she said it quite often and I feel like I should get to a place in my life where I feel I've done some of that first instead of indulging in a documentary or memoir.

Dakkon

Oct 27, 2017
Honestly the HRC clip about Bernie really sums up everything doesn't it?

She says he didn't have a job because she doesn't consider any of the actual low wage hard working jobs he did "real" jobs.

She says no one supported him outside of one person, even though Schumer legit sponsored him and the DNC chair at the time endorsed him as did the Senate Minority Leader for his run. He has constantly worked with other people to improve their legislation for his agenda.

She says he got nothing done because in her mind if you aren't writing the whole legislation you aren't doing anything, and Bernie opts to work with people and put amendments into other people's legislation because he understood his agenda was too progressive to write up and pass on its own and would be dead weight but could be worked in over time by working with others.

It's also pretty terrible of her to say that the stuff he has done apparently doesn't matter enough to count as anything. 11 billion to health care centers across the country? Doesn't matter. Bernie's version of the Veterans' Access to Care through Choice, Accountability, and Transparency Act of 2014 that he worked with McCain on that was ultimately used in the House version of the bill that passed? Doesn't matter.

For christ's sake the man is famous for being an amendment king in the late 90s and early 2000s and getting more amendments into bills passed than anyone else in both chambers and that was while being in a Congress that was completely republican controlled for almost all of that time period.

To say he has done nothing and no one wants to work with him is just pants on head dumb.

Deleted member 8561

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
So you agree that no one likes him and that he got nothing done?

I think Sanders is highly overrated and better people can spread his overall message, since he is clearly incapable of growing his base to a major detriment that we have seen be represented in two primaries now and a failed midterm by DSA/JD

You don't think she was honest in not liking Sanders?

Strange, but I guess art is open for interpretation.

Surfinn

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
USA
I think Sanders is highly overrated and better people can spread his overall message, since he is clearly incapable of growing his base to a major detriment that we have seen be represented in two primaries now and a failed midterm by DSA/JD

You don't think she was honest in not liking Sanders?

Strange, but I guess art is open for interpretation.
That's not what I asked. You agree that no one likes him and that he got nothing done?

Surfinn

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
USA
I think my post is a good enough answer for you, considering I wasn't really talking about Sanders in my original post and just expressed enjoyment from an unfiltered Clinton.
No, it's not, because you dodged a very simple and direct question I asked. You said you think what she said is amazing because it's brutally honest. I then asked if you agreed with what you quoted, and I'm still waiting for that answer.

Icolin

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Midgar
@ the clinton stans. just swap thatcher for clinton and northern ireland for *insert clinton's warhawk foreign policy here* and we're golden

f32.jpg_large

Deleted member 8561

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
No, it's not, because you dodged a very simple and direct question I asked. You said you think what she said is amazing because it's brutally honest. I then asked if you agreed with what you quoted, and I'm still waiting for that answer.

Have you ever considered I don't need to answer your question just because you asked it?

Very entitled to think you deserve answers just because you asked a question.

Pixieking

Oct 25, 2017
User Warned: Backseat moderating.
This thread needs a lock. When the hatred of Clinton outnumbers the talk about the actual series, then there's no value to it being left open. Who the fuck is actually going to talk about the episodes when there's so much shit-posting going on?

I mean, call me out for backseat modding if you want, but this is not a "General Hillary Hate Thread", so stop acting like it is.

Icolin

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Midgar
This thread needs a lock. When the hatred of Clinton outnumbers the talk about the actual series, then there's no value to it being left open. Who the fuck is actually going to talk about the episodes when there's so much shit-posting going on?

is pointing out how reprehensible hillary clinton is shitposting?

fauxtrot

Oct 25, 2017
She supported the Iraq War and defends war criminals like Kissinger.

Lets not forget she also ignored people like Lena Dunham directly telling her about Harvey Weinstein's abuse because he was a big donor to her campaign, or how she treated Monica Lewinsky and the women that came forward about Bill Clinton.

Pixieking

Oct 25, 2017
is pointing out how reprehensible hillary clinton is shitposting?

The thread is about the documentary series. Talk about that and how awful she is? Fine. But that would require people who hate her watching - literally hate-watching - the series. I literally just said it:

I mean, call me out for backseat modding if you want, but this is not a "General Hillary Hate Thread", so stop acting like it is.