• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Expy

Oct 26, 2017
I had shared this clip earlier in the Kinda Funny community thread in Hangouts. It gave me the idea of this thread, where we could share funny moments in gaming where something unexpected and hilarious, or creepy occurred while streaming or capturing game play.

So here what happened during a recent stream from Andy Cortez while playing The Last of Us Remastered.

Surprised? :)

Do you have any moments like these to share? Post them here!

@TheFriendlyBro

IGN - Video Producer and Editor
Verified
Aug 1, 2019
Sorry not sorry for the self-promotion! This happened to me a couple years ago, whilst streaming my first time playthrough of GTA: SA.

Still have no idea what happened (happens half way through the clip).

Hella

Oct 27, 2017
The infamous(?) Dark Souls kick
tenor.gif

was from Vinny Caravella playing Dark Souls for a Giant Bomb video (this one, around 1:32:30)

Last edited:

deejayone

Jan 10, 2020
Not sure if this counts(?), but it was the first thing I thought of when reading the OP.

Anthony Caliber (The Last of Us Speedrunner) doing his live reaction to the recent The Last of Us Part II State of Play gameplay stream (so potential spoilers for anyone blacking out on it currently):

Starts around 22:45 if the timestamp doesn't work - then the slow realisation a couple of minutes after at around 24:30: "I'm an idiot".

Hella

Oct 27, 2017