• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

ghostcrew

The Shrouded Ghost
Administrator
Oct 27, 2017
Destruction All Stars looks VERY good.
destruction-allstars-screenshots-08-disclaimer-ps5-en-15jun20

destruction-allstars-screenshots-06-disclaimer-ps5-en-15jun20

I know people are grumpy about pricing and lack of footage/previews BUT this game looks bonkers gorgeous in everything that we've seen. I've very into it in principle.

get2sammyb

Editor at Push Square
Verified
Oct 27, 2017
UK
www.resetera.com

Preorder Links for PS5 Games on Playstation.com

So ive been tinkering around with the preorder link of Demonsouls for the PS5 on Playstation.com and was able to find out the link for godfall simply by changing demonsouls to godfall in the adress. https://www.playstation.com/de-de/games/godfall/ The de-de is for the german playstation...

all on the store. go go go
They're from the new store pages!

www.resetera.com

Preorder Links for PS5 Games on Playstation.com

So ive been tinkering around with the preorder link of Demonsouls for the PS5 on Playstation.com and was able to find out the link for godfall simply by changing demonsouls to godfall in the adress. https://www.playstation.com/de-de/games/godfall/ The de-de is for the german playstation...

Thank you!

Shirkelton

Aug 20, 2020
Not a popular view, but I love how Destruction All Stars looks and I think the game that's blown me away the most is Kena.

CatAssTrophy

Dec 4, 2017
Texas
Kena and Returnal look sooooooo so good. I know these are likely to be (lightly doctored) shots considering they're official promo shots, but still.

I really really really hope Returnal turns out to be really good and Housemarq and successfully escape that funk they've kinda been in.

jwk94

Oct 25, 2017

MrTommo2304

Apr 4, 2019
Astro Bot: Rescue Mission was one of the best games I played this generation. Truly magical experience. I'm hoping Playroom can be more of the same, while keeping that sense of wonder even without VR.

Knuf

Oct 28, 2017
No love for Sackboy?
It unfortunately seems that even Sony doesn't love it, since this is the only image bearing the "Captured on PS5" mark and all the others look like PS4 screenshots. :(

ps5-sackboy-video-thumb-block-06-en-110620

Kalasai

Jan 16, 2018
France
Returnal look sick ! The game look far better than the first reveal. The texture are sick and the ambiance look very good

OP
OP
platocplx

platocplx

2020 Member Elect
Oct 30, 2017
No love for Sackboy?
It unfortunately seems that even Sony doesn't love it, since this is the only image bearing the "Captured on PS5" mark and all the others look like PS4 screenshots. :(

ps5-sackboy-video-thumb-block-06-en-110620
Yeah, and i wasnt sure they def looked like PS4 vs this. but sackboy has a hype thread from yesterdays reveals

RenorMirshann

Avenger
Nov 6, 2017
Poland
Astro Bot: Rescue Mission was one of the best games I played this generation. Truly magical experience. I'm hoping Playroom can be more of the same, while keeping that sense of wonder even without VR.

Is this going to be a standard-length platformer like AstroBot?

I thought it's just a free minigame collection, but it looks amazing.

Gamer17

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Everything looks so sharp and beautiful.

Returnal , gt7, destruction all star all look great