• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Arthands

Banned
Oct 26, 2017

What does he mean with each one has a special feature'?

ES4RXQ3UEAACF72
ES4RYOcUUAAzgIx

ES4RZKxUMAAutZh
ES4RaMRUMAAvg4R

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017
What does he mean with each one has a special feature'?
You know how the Otter Hat lets you cross rivers a lot easier, it's gonna have an effect like that. I'm guessing the Gravity Gloves will just be an upgraded version of the Power Gloves. There's no way they're actually gonna give these their own thing and keep it exclusive to PC lol. If they do, I wonder if they're gonna tie it to a new prepper 🤔

Lukemia SL

Jan 30, 2018
If Kojima is a hack how do I become a hack like he is? Seems it'd be more beneficial to my life.

Yuntu

Prophet of Regret Corrupted by Vengeance
Nov 7, 2019
Germany
I want Gabe as the person in game giving you these items tbh. Just for the luls

Mifec

Oct 25, 2017
You know how the Otter Hat lets you cross rivers a lot easier, it's gonna have an effect like that. I'm guessing the Gravity Gloves will just be an upgraded version of the Power Gloves. There's no way they're actually gonna give these their own thing and keep it exclusive to PC lol. If they do, I wonder if they're gonna tie it to a new prepper 🤔
Could have sticky gun function, would make more sense no?

Nzyme32

Oct 28, 2017
Gonna bump this thread to point out that there is an easter egg in Half-Life Alyx for Death Stranding

SPOILER_unknown.png

I assume there will be a quest or two for getting the exclusive items and why / how this box gets to City 17!

Lukar

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Oct 27, 2017
Gonna bump this thread to point out that there is an easter egg in Half-Life Alyx for Death Stranding

SPOILER_unknown.png

I assume there will be a quest or two for getting the exclusive items and why / how this box gets to City 17!
Very cool. Where in the game do you find the crate? (Spoiler tags please)

Nzyme32

Oct 28, 2017
Very cool. Where in the game do you find the crate? (Spoiler tags please)

It's in the Zoo area, on a shelf before that really complex wiring puzzle that goes through a bunch of rooms iirc

You'll know it when you see it. It's the only blue box around, with that VOID IF TAMPERED wrapping