• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Carbon

Deploying the stealth Cruise Missile
Oct 27, 2017
Kind of crazy what you find when you're cleaning stuff out at the end of the year, right?

So, here are a bunch of keys lovingly selected for folks here. I wanted to do something different - this is a thread that will keep on giving throughout the day, as long as you participate.

So, here's how it works:

1. Reply to this post to reveal the hidden content. (You will need to reload the OP)
  2. Look at the key cipher in the spoiler text (really, it's dumb easy and prevents bot scraping). That will let you reveal the hidden letter(s) redeem the code.
  3. If you grab a key, EDIT YOUR POST WITH A SCREENSHOT OF WHAT YOU GOT (like, if you get a theme, post a pic of your dashboard. if you get a game, post a shot of the title screen!) Don't just post a pic of the code redeemed store page. Don't just post a statement of what you got, that doesn't count. ;)

One more time for emphasis (Thanks to rpm for the suggestion):
    coollogo_com-82161448tfdx4.gif

4. The more people that participate in sharing what they get, the more new codes I will post in this thread throughout the day. Again, screenshots or a photo of your screen or something.
  5. The more folks that post screenshots, the better the stuff I may post in each subsequent update. If you win a game, post a screenshot of it, and I'll post another game or games in the next update.
  6. Lastly, don't post "they're all gone (pout)," because that breaks the spell and makes all the codes I haven't posted just disappear.

These are all US PSN keys. I don't post EU codes often because there are some fees tied to obtaining them, but setting up a US account is fairly easy and recommended anyway. These themes and games are REGION FREE and can be applied / played no matter what region you are in (just make sure you've set your PS4 as your primary console for the account).

I'm doing this on a Sunday so most folks won't be stuck at work (sorry if you are. I am too, actually).

There are some, shall we say, surprises. This is either stuff I've created, or even a couple games I've worked on for third parties, or stuff I just like.

[Hidden content]

☃ = M
❄ = N

I'm refraining from posting any store links or social media links or anything, but if this runs afoul of the TOS let me know.
Mighty fine of you m0dus, always liked your stuff!

aceface

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 25, 2017
Is this how this works?
Edit: Got the Alien Mind theme set, thanks!
1efxMQ1.jpg

Kind of crazy what you find when you're cleaning stuff out at the end of the year, right?

So, here are a bunch of keys lovingly selected for folks here. I wanted to do something different - this is a thread that will keep on giving throughout the day, as long as you participate.

So, here's how it works:

1. Reply to this post to reveal the hidden content. (You will need to reload the OP)
  2. Look at the key cipher in the spoiler text (really, it's dumb easy and prevents bot scraping). That will let you reveal the hidden letter(s) redeem the code.
  3. If you grab a key, EDIT YOUR POST WITH A SCREENSHOT OF WHAT YOU GOT (like, if you get a theme, post a pic of your dashboard. if you get a game, post a shot of the title screen!) Don't just post a pic of the code redeemed store page. Don't just post a statement of what you got, that doesn't count. ;)

4. The more people that participate in sharing what they get, the more new codes I will post in this thread throughout the day. Again, screenshots or a photo of your screen or something.
  5. The more folks that post screenshots, the better the stuff I may post in each subsequent update. If you win a game, post a screenshot of it, and I'll post another game or games in the next update.
  6. Lastly, don't post "they're all gone (pout)," because that breaks the spell and makes all the codes I haven't posted just disappear.

These are all US PSN keys. I don't post EU codes often because there are some fees tied to obtaining them, but setting up a US account is fairly easy and recommended anyway. These themes and games are REGION FREE and can be applied / played no matter what region you are in (just make sure you've set your PS4 as your primary console for the account).

I'm doing this on a Sunday so most folks won't be stuck at work (sorry if you are. I am too, actually).

There are some, shall we say, surprises. This is either stuff I've created, or even a couple games I've worked on for third parties, or stuff I just like.

[Hidden content]

☃ = M
❄ = N

I'm refraining from posting any store links or social media links or anything, but if this runs afoul of the TOS let me know.

Last edited:
OP
OP
m0dus

m0dus

Truant Pixel
Verified
Oct 27, 2017
Okay! I've posted one more round of keys for the late comers! more than 100 keys for you all (We've given away probably around $2000 in codes today)
So, once more, same rules apply. post a screenshot of what you get, if you please. :p

dom

▲ Legend ▲
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Got the VEV bundle, will post video and gifs later as I'm heading out.
Thanks

Krvavi Abadas

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Videoland
Tried a key in the new batch out of curiosity and got the VEV: Viva Ex Vivo™‎ VR Edition Complete Bundle. Interesting stuff. I'll get a screenshot in a few hours when my download queue is finished.

Edit: Here's the screenshot.

K4YXeKD.jpg

Last edited:

Carbon

Deploying the stealth Cruise Missile
Oct 27, 2017
Cool, futuristic Cell_Project [WHITE] Acquired, thanks again m0dus and Happy Holidays!

20181216174551.png

Corey31

Oct 25, 2017
Thanks, I got the Cell_Project [RED] Dynamic Theme. I'll post a screenshot next time I start up my PS4.

Last edited:

Shoot

Oct 25, 2017

So, here's how it works:

[Hidden content]

☃ = M
❄ = N

Last thing now, since this is the last round of keys, I give away stuff all the time on our twitter @truantpixel , so if you missed out or like what I do, follow us there I guess. :p

RoninZ

Oct 27, 2017

So, here's how it works:

[Hidden content]

☃ = M
❄ = N

Last thing now, since this is the last round of keys, I give away stuff all the time on our twitter @truantpixel , so if you missed out or like what I do, follow us there I guess. :p

Thanks m0dus! I'll edit my post with the content

Edit - Thanks again! I picked the Cell_Project [RED] theme

Last edited:

Garcia el Gringo

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
NJ

So, here's how it works:

[Hidden content]

☃ = M
❄ = N

Very cool of you to do, m0dus!

I got the Sakura Seasons Dynamic Theme Bundle! Thank you!
94zMZx4r.jpg

Last edited:

Aurc

Oct 28, 2017
Thanks a ton once again, m0dus! Used two random codes, will not be using anymore. Here's what I received.

Shadows of Mars Dynamic Theme
5utF4Aw.jpg

Sakura Seasons Bloom Dynamic Theme Bundle
pfWb4yP.jpg

They're beautiful!

Oct 25, 2017

So, here's how it works:

[Hidden content]

☃ = M
❄ = N

Thanks for doing this

Dremorak

Oct 25, 2017
New Zealand

So, here's how it works:

[Hidden content]

☃ = M
❄ = N

Hopefully theres something left! Thanks for doing this regardless! :)

Deleted member 9857

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
this is awesome of you m0dus!

everything I tried came up as already redeemed and now it's just giving me errors if I even click on redeem code :(

oh well, congrats to all the lucky people that got something ^_^

FormatCompatible

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Got the Alien Mind theme bundle with the first code I tried in this new batch (the second and last one for me), thank you so much for your generosity m0dus and happy holidays.

20181216221606wldp5.png

KanameYuuki

Dec 23, 2017
Colombia
Managed to get Shadows of Mars.

qApBEMl.jpg

That's hot, that's hot.

Oh nice some people getting Sakura Season, that's one is amazing, always wanted it.

Last edited:

KrebStar

Oct 28, 2017
Ok, so maybe I was a bit hasty in my declaration of "never replacing my Hanami theme". Redeemed a Sakura Seasons Bloom Dynamic Theme Bundle, and it's awesome. Thanks a lot!

xMJWCFP.png

Last edited:

Manta_Breh

May 16, 2018

So, here's how it works:

[Hidden content]

☃ = M
❄ = N

Thanks OP, trying to see if this works

milkyway

One Winged Slayer
May 17, 2018

So, here's how it works:

[Hidden content]

☃ = M
❄ = N

Thanks for the giveaway, I need something to spruce up the brand new PS4!

everyer

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
thank you and merry christmas!

I'm in the office, will send the image later when I get back home!

Rendering...

Oct 30, 2017

So, here's how it works:

[Hidden content]

☃ = M
❄ = N

Curious if this still works. Either way, cool thing to do, OP.

May 30, 2018

So, here's how it works:

[Hidden content]

☃ = M
❄ = N

Thanks! Will screenshot if I get a code :)

EDIT: Got Cell Project Red! thanks for the kind gesture.

hakNyyv.jpg

Last edited:

Ronin0510

Oct 27, 2017

So, here's how it works:

[Hidden content]

☃ = M
❄ = N

Thanks for the chance!

I got a theme but I don't know how to post a screenshot of it.

Last edited:

Cth

The Fallen
Oct 29, 2017
Always loved the themes! Merry Christmas everyone!

Thanks again!

Dulx6GpW4AATiMt.jpg

Last edited:

bulletbill10

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017

So, here's how it works:

[Hidden content]

☃ = M
❄ = N

Thanks for the fun! I'll see if I can figure this out...

Edit: I got a cell project white theme! I figured out how to share to twitter, but it has my real name in it, and I don't want to do that. Is there a way I can edit the screenshot from my playstation?

Edit 2: enjoy this off screen photo!

Last edited: