• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

NewDust

Visited by Knack
Oct 25, 2017
Thanks, I'll update with what I've got...

Edit: As promised.

ps_messages_20181216_jmdeg.jpg

Alien Mind Dynamic Theme bundle, will be using the Orange one. Does not really come across as a still, so click for a preview.

Last edited:

Acquila

Oct 26, 2017
Kind of crazy what you find when you're cleaning stuff out at the end of the year, right?

So, here are a bunch of keys lovingly selected for folks here. I wanted to do something different - this is a thread that will keep on giving throughout the day, as long as you participate.

So, here's how it works:

1. Reply to this post to reveal the hidden content. (You will need to reload the OP)
  2. Look at the key cipher in the spoiler text (really, it's dumb easy and prevents bot scraping). That will let you reveal the hidden letter(s) redeem the code.
  3. If you grab a key, EDIT YOUR POST WITH A SCREENSHOT OF WHAT YOU GOT (like, if you get a theme, post a pic of your dashboard. if you get a game, post a shot of the title screen!) Don't just post a pic of the code redeemed store page. Don't just post a statement of what you got, that doesn't count. ;)

One more time for emphasis (Thanks to rpm for the suggestion):
    coollogo_com-82161448tfdx4.gif

4. The more people that participate in sharing what they get, the more new codes I will post in this thread throughout the day. Again, screenshots or a photo of your screen or something.
  5. The more folks that post screenshots, the better the stuff I may post in each subsequent update. If you win a game, post a screenshot of it, and I'll post another game or games in the next update.
  6. Lastly, don't post "they're all gone (pout)," because that breaks the spell and makes all the codes I haven't posted just disappear.

These are all US PSN keys. I don't post EU codes often because there are some fees tied to obtaining them, but setting up a US account is fairly easy and recommended anyway. These themes and games are REGION FREE and can be applied / played no matter what region you are in (just make sure you've set your PS4 as your primary console for the account).

I'm doing this on a Sunday so most folks won't be stuck at work (sorry if you are. I am too, actually).

There are some, shall we say, surprises. This is either stuff I've created, or even a couple games I've worked on for third parties, or stuff I just like.

[Hidden content]

☃ = M
❄ = N

I'm refraining from posting any store links or social media links or anything, but if this runs afoul of the TOS let me know.

Hope I'm doing this right.

Edit: Took one, thanks. :)
orUxjTB.png

Last edited:

thediamondage

Oct 25, 2017
I was bummed to read you can't record your PS4 dashboard as a video, only take a screenshot of it. I guess you either need a capture card or use your mobile phone. Here's a screen shot of the Tropics dynamic theme from m0dus, its very peaceful and has cool bird sounds

RK716lO.jpg

trikster40

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
I guess I'm dumb. I got the cypher, but no idea where to go from there.

Never mind, reloaded the OP :)

I got this theme:
E23-F3-B96-F912-4-A0-A-A495-58-BE6-A8-E9546.jpg

Last edited:

Rowsdower

Prophet of Truth - The Wise Ones
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Canada
Kind of crazy what you find when you're cleaning stuff out at the end of the year, right?

So, here are a bunch of keys lovingly selected for folks here. I wanted to do something different - this is a thread that will keep on giving throughout the day, as long as you participate.

So, here's how it works:

1. Reply to this post to reveal the hidden content. (You will need to reload the OP)
  2. Look at the key cipher in the spoiler text (really, it's dumb easy and prevents bot scraping). That will let you reveal the hidden letter(s) redeem the code.
  3. If you grab a key, EDIT YOUR POST WITH A SCREENSHOT OF WHAT YOU GOT (like, if you get a theme, post a pic of your dashboard. if you get a game, post a shot of the title screen!) Don't just post a pic of the code redeemed store page. Don't just post a statement of what you got, that doesn't count. ;)

4. The more people that participate in sharing what they get, the more new codes I will post in this thread throughout the day. Again, screenshots or a photo of your screen or something.
  5. The more folks that post screenshots, the better the stuff I may post in each subsequent update. If you win a game, post a screenshot of it, and I'll post another game or games in the next update.
  6. Lastly, don't post "they're all gone (pout)," because that breaks the spell and makes all the codes I haven't posted just disappear.

These are all US PSN keys. I don't post EU codes often because there are some fees tied to obtaining them, but setting up a US account is fairly easy and recommended anyway. These themes and games are REGION FREE and can be applied / played no matter what region you are in (just make sure you've set your PS4 as your primary console for the account).

I'm doing this on a Sunday so most folks won't be stuck at work (sorry if you are. I am too, actually).

There are some, shall we say, surprises. This is either stuff I've created, or even a couple games I've worked on for third parties, or stuff I just like.

[Hidden content]

☃ = M
❄ = N

I'm refraining from posting any store links or social media links or anything, but if this runs afoul of the TOS let me know.

Thanks for doing this m0dus!

Articalys

Oct 25, 2017
"The prepaid card could not be redeemed. Please try again later."
Does that mean I'm locked out completely?

Articalys

Oct 25, 2017
Were you trying a lot of used codes? PSN automatically blocks you if you try too many times iirc.
Well, that's just patently unfair to latecomers here then. No indication of which codes had been used from the third set, so I was trying a bunch, but now I'm locked out from everything from the fresh, guaranteed-unused fourth set.

Mastermind

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Well, that's just patently unfair to latecomers here then. No indication of which codes had been used from the third set, so I was trying a bunch, but now I'm locked out from everything from the fresh, guaranteed-unused fourth set.

I would've been smart to err on the side of caution once the first few failed you.

Dukie85

Chicken Chaser
Oct 25, 2017
q1EpaYFh.jpg

Think it's the Cell Project white. Looks so funky, I love it. I absolutely love your themes. The Sakura Seasons one and the PS2 Legacy one (which I don't have, but I wish I did, lol) are absolutely incredible looking.

CheapJi

Apr 24, 2018

So, here's how it works:

[Hidden content]

☃ = M
❄ = N

Thanks

androvsky

Oct 27, 2017
Gonna try actually posting a reply to the OP in case that's what I'm missing.

I do appreciate what you're doing m0dus, I've been afan of your themes for quite a while.

Deleted member 9317

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
New York

Richter1887

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Thanks a lot!

Edit: Forgot the password of my US PSN account so I decided to not claim anything. Thanks anyway!

Last edited:

LossAversion

The Merchant of ERA
Oct 28, 2017

So, here's how it works:

[Hidden content]

☃ = M
❄ = N

Love your themes! Thanks for the generosity!

Stiler

Avenger
Oct 29, 2017
I got a cool Alien Mind theme bundle but I'm not able to get on ps4 to look at it yet, but love me some dynamic themes and it sounds great.

Snake Eater

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017

So, here's how it works:

[Hidden content]

☃ = M
❄ = N

This is great

Fortinbras

Oct 27, 2017

So, here's how it works:

[Hidden content]

☃ = M
❄ = N

That's awesome.

Redlogic

Oct 27, 2017
New Jersey

So, here's how it works:

[Hidden content]

☃ = M
❄ = N

I'm not folllowing how this works?

Edit: Never mind!!

Last edited:

Hey Blinkin

Oct 27, 2017
I got the Cell White dynamic theme. I'm not sure how to post screen shots but it's really cool. Thanks OP.

https://imgur.com/a/BLakPcJ

Edit: I can't seem to figure out out to get the picture to just show but here's the screen shot.

Last edited:

Deleted member 4922

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
this is a rad idea, checking it out

e: tried six or seven codes, they were taken and the page is spitting out errors now, thanks anyway~

Last edited:

Bakercat

Oct 27, 2017
'merica

So, here's how it works:

[Hidden content]

☃ = M
❄ = N

Thank you for the generosity MOdus, love your team's themes, espically the ps2 legacy theme!

Edit: got the yellow cell project, I like. I'll post picture soon!

Last edited: