• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

J_ToSaveTheDay

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
USA
Thanks a ton, m0dus! I always enjoy your work! Happy Holidays!

EDIT: Didn't get anything and not trying to, just wanted to drop some gratitude. ;)

Last edited:

Redowl

Oct 30, 2017
New York City
Kind of crazy what you find when you're cleaning stuff out at the end of the year, right?

So, here are a bunch of keys lovingly selected for folks here. I wanted to do something different - this is a thread that will keep on giving throughout the day, as long as you participate.

So, here's how it works:

1. Reply to this post to reveal the hidden content. (You will need to reload the OP)
  2. Look at the key cipher in the spoiler text (really, it's dumb easy and prevents bot scraping). That will let you reveal the hidden letter(s) redeem the code.
  3. If you grab a key, EDIT YOUR POST WITH A SCREENSHOT OF WHAT YOU GOT (like, if you get a theme, post a pic of your dashboard. if you get a game, post a shot of the title screen!) Don't just post a pic of the code redeemed store page. Don't just post a statement of what you got, that doesn't count. ;)
  4. The more people that participate in sharing what they get, the more new codes I will post in this thread throughout the day. Again, screenshots or a photo of your screen or something.
  5. The more folks that post screenshots, the better the stuff I may post in each subsequent update. If you win a game, post a screenshot of it, and I'll post another game or games in the next update.
  6. Lastly, don't post "they're all gone (pout)," because that breaks the spell and makes all the codes I haven't posted just disappear.

These are all US PSN keys. I don't post EU codes often because there are some fees tied to obtaining them, but setting up a US account is fairly easy and recommended anyway. These themes and games are REGION FREE and can be applied / played no matter what region you are in (just make sure you've set your PS4 as your primary console for the account).

I'm doing this on a Sunday so most folks won't be stuck at work (sorry if you are. I am too, actually).

There are some, shall we say, surprises. This is either stuff I've created, or even a couple games I've worked on for third parties, or stuff I just like.

[Hidden content]

[Hidden content]

☃ = M
❄ = N

I'm refraining from posting any store links or social media links or anything, but if this runs afoul of the TOS let me know.
thanks for doing this.

Lumination

Oct 26, 2017
Kind of crazy what you find when you're cleaning stuff out at the end of the year, right?

So, here are a bunch of keys lovingly selected for folks here. I wanted to do something different - this is a thread that will keep on giving throughout the day, as long as you participate.

So, here's how it works:

1. Reply to this post to reveal the hidden content. (You will need to reload the OP)
  2. Look at the key cipher in the spoiler text (really, it's dumb easy and prevents bot scraping). That will let you reveal the hidden letter(s) redeem the code.
  3. If you grab a key, EDIT YOUR POST WITH A SCREENSHOT OF WHAT YOU GOT (like, if you get a theme, post a pic of your dashboard. if you get a game, post a shot of the title screen!) Don't just post a pic of the code redeemed store page. Don't just post a statement of what you got, that doesn't count. ;)
  4. The more people that participate in sharing what they get, the more new codes I will post in this thread throughout the day. Again, screenshots or a photo of your screen or something.
  5. The more folks that post screenshots, the better the stuff I may post in each subsequent update. If you win a game, post a screenshot of it, and I'll post another game or games in the next update.
  6. Lastly, don't post "they're all gone (pout)," because that breaks the spell and makes all the codes I haven't posted just disappear.

These are all US PSN keys. I don't post EU codes often because there are some fees tied to obtaining them, but setting up a US account is fairly easy and recommended anyway. These themes and games are REGION FREE and can be applied / played no matter what region you are in (just make sure you've set your PS4 as your primary console for the account).

I'm doing this on a Sunday so most folks won't be stuck at work (sorry if you are. I am too, actually).

There are some, shall we say, surprises. This is either stuff I've created, or even a couple games I've worked on for third parties, or stuff I just like.

[Hidden content]

[Hidden content]

[Hidden content]

☃ = M
❄ = N

I'm refraining from posting any store links or social media links or anything, but if this runs afoul of the TOS let me know.
Cool thread. Will post if I get anything!

Erebus

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Europe

So, here's how it works:

[Hidden content]

[Hidden content]

[Hidden content]

☃ = M
❄ = N

Let's see.

OP
OP
m0dus

m0dus

Truant Pixel
Verified
Oct 27, 2017
Good work to the folks that posted screenshots of their themes in action! That's what keeps the giveaway going.

I've updated the OP with 81 more codes, including some game bundles. remember, if you win something, post a screenshot of it in action on your PS4. If I see enough, I'll post another round of codes.

It's up to ya'll to keep this train going.

Flandy

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Good work to the folks that posted screenshots of their themes in action! That's what keeps the giveaway going.

I've updated the OP with 81 more codes, including some game bundles. remember, if you win something, post a screenshot of it in action on your PS4. If I see enough, I'll post another round of codes.

It's up to ya'll to keep this train going.
I think Era is broken for me. All I see is [Hidden content] when I reply to it

chandoog

Oct 27, 2017
Redeemed this code:

JD9G-QQ❄D-2K6H

Not near PS4 right now so can't take a dash pic, but this is from the store:

sAhaQdi.jpg

Crissaegrim

May 23, 2018

So, here's how it works:

[Hidden content]

[Hidden content]

[Hidden content]

☃ = M
❄ = N

Thanks for doing this m0dus!

Deleted member 9317

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
New York

So, here's how it works:

[Hidden content]

[Hidden content]

[Hidden content]

☃ = M
❄ = N

You're the real Santa Claus.

Komii

Oct 26, 2017
Great thread! <3 I'll post if i get anything(might take some time to redeem it, though >_>), but I love seeing some christmas spirit >u<

Thanks Santa m0dus

Edit: Got shadows of mars dynamic theme, gonna take a ss once i get home, thank goodnes it was availble in my region xD

Last edited:
Oct 27, 2017

So, here's how it works:

[Hidden content]

[Hidden content]

[Hidden content]

☃ = M
❄ = N

Lets check it out. Thanks m0dus! I still use a ton of your PSN themes from when you started them. What a hero!

Edit: I got this, I will update with an actual screen from my PS4 when I get access to my PS4!

BmLZzfC.png

Last edited:

SaitoH

Oct 27, 2017

So, here's how it works:

[Hidden content]

[Hidden content]

[Hidden content]

☃ = M
❄ = N

Very generous. Thanks, m0dus!

Tahnit

Oct 25, 2017

So, here's how it works:

[Hidden content]

[Hidden content]

[Hidden content]

☃ = M
❄ = N

i got the rings of saturn theme thanks!
26a53ed0-0161-11e9-88be-021a79a98a40.jpg

KaiPow

Oct 25, 2017
I'm in for a gamble!

Edit: Took ten or so tries, but I got the Shadow of Mars Dynamic Theme. It's quite chill so far

Qz7XR9z.jpg

Last edited:

Mr. Fantastic

Alt-account
Banned
Apr 27, 2018

So, here's how it works:

[Hidden content]

[Hidden content]

[Hidden content]

☃ = M
❄ = N

Damn, you're a pretty swell dude

Neophy

Dec 6, 2018

So, here's how it works:

[Hidden content]

[Hidden content]

[Hidden content]

☃ = M
❄ = N

Thanks you so much
Edit: got a Mars theme, thank you, not at home right now

Last edited:

Hydra_BE

Avenger
Oct 29, 2017

So, here's how it works:

[Hidden content]

[Hidden content]

[Hidden content]

☃ = M
❄ = N

Duj0jlwVYAAWocq.jpg

Thanks!

Last edited:

Pudie

The Fallen
Aug 19, 2018

So, here's how it works:

[Hidden content]

[Hidden content]

[Hidden content]

☃ = M
❄ = N

Thanks so much!

Edit: Got the Cherry Blossom theme. Which is soothing AF. Thanks OP!

Double edit: Removed the picture cause I noticed my name on it, but thanks again.

Last edited:

JordianKnot

Oct 27, 2017
Thank you this is really amazing of you! However, I'm not really understanding how to reveal the hidden content. When I select reply it still shows up as hidden.

Edit: nevermind i get it now Haha. Thank you!

Edit 2: got a Mars theme! Awesome thank you so much. Will post an image asap

Last edited:

Tebunker

Oct 25, 2017
Thanks for the update Modus, but I am and not amazed at how fast they seemed to get claimed, I tried like 5 keys nothing worked. Which is totally okay. Still a great give away.

Valcrist

Tic-Tac-Toe Champion
Oct 25, 2017

So, here's how it works:

[Hidden content]

[Hidden content]

[Hidden content]

☃ = M
❄ = N

This is rad, thanks! I remember all those old PS3 themes you did. I used dem.

Adamska

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
The amount of codes far exceeds the amount of people reporting their results. That sucks, but whatever, still a great move on OP's part.

Edit: I got one! Thanks a lot and here's the screenshot
eyADPLE.jpg

Last edited:
Oct 25, 2017
Got rings of Saturn! Thanks a lot! I actually just bought one of your themes this week so this is a nice addition to my collection. :)
XH1lneAr.jpg

Deleted member 32374

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 10, 2017

So, here's how it works:

[Hidden content]

[Hidden content]

[Hidden content]

☃ = M
❄ = N

I'll give this a shot, thank you.

Soheil

Oct 28, 2017

So, here's how it works:

[Hidden content]

[Hidden content]

[Hidden content]

☃ = M
❄ = N

Thanks. Will add a screenshot if I get something

EDIT: Got this theme. I don't have access to my ps4 right now. will add a screenshot from ps4 later.

Untitled_1.jpg

Last edited:

Rotimi

Banned
Dec 25, 2017
Jos , Nigeria

So, here's how it works:

[Hidden content]

[Hidden content]

[Hidden content]

☃ = M
❄ = N

Thanks OP happy holidays

So i redeemed a theme Cell_Project [YELLOW] Dynamic Theme, wanted to take a screen but found out i need to update my PS4

Last edited:

WinFonda

Oct 27, 2017
USA
i got the cell project theme bundle, it looks amazing in 4k!

sorry for the crap pic, doesn't really do it justice
img_20181216_125041272i1m.jpg

suikoden352

Oct 27, 2017

So, here's how it works:

[Hidden content]

[Hidden content]

[Hidden content]

☃ = M
❄ = N

Big bucks, no whammies!

Handicapped Duck

▲ Legend ▲
Avenger
May 20, 2018
Ponds

So, here's how it works:

[Hidden content]

[Hidden content]

[Hidden content]

☃ = M
❄ = N

Posting to see if I can figure out the riddle, will upload a screenshot once I redeem it. Thanks Modus!

Etain

Oct 25, 2017

So, here's how it works:

[Hidden content]

[Hidden content]

[Hidden content]

☃ = M
❄ = N

Thanks, looking after I get up.