• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Adryuu

Master of the Wind
Oct 27, 2017
Hey this is a nice way of doing giveaways and it helps passing the Sunday.

Francesco

Nov 22, 2017
Kind of crazy what you find when you're cleaning stuff out at the end of the year, right?

So, here are a bunch of keys lovingly selected for folks here. I wanted to do something different - this is a thread that will keep on giving throughout the day, as long as you participate.

So, here's how it works:

1. Reply to this post to reveal the hidden content.
  2. Solve the tiny riddle by clicking the spoiler text (really, it's dumb easy and prevents bot scraping). That will let you decipher the key and redeem the code.
  3. If you grab a key, don't bother posting which one you took, rather edit your post with a screenshot of what you got (like, if you get a theme, post a pic of your dashboard. if you get a game, post a shot of the title screen! don't post a pic of the code redeemed store page).
  4. The more people that participate in sharing what they get, the more new codes I will post in this thread throughout the day.
  5. One per person (honor system I guess. I plan on setting up more giveaways once the whole gift bot thing is working. )
  6. Lastly, don't post "they're all gone (pout)," because that breaks the spell and makes all the codes I haven't posted just disappear.

These are all US PSN keys. I don't post EU codes often because there are some fees tied to obtaining them, but setting up a US account is fairly easy and recommended anyway. These themes and games are REGION FREE and can be applied / played no matter what region you are in (just make sure you've set your PS4 as your primary console for the account).

I'm doing this on a Sunday so most folks won't be stuck at work (sorry if you are. I am too, actually).

There are some, shall we say, surprises. This is either stuff I've created, or even a couple games I've worked on for third parties, or stuff I just like.

[Hidden content]

☃ = M
❄ = N

I'm refraining from posting any store links or social media links or anything, but if this runs afoul of the TOS let me know.
Thanks for the gift!

Supaidaman

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Kind of crazy what you find when you're cleaning stuff out at the end of the year, right?

So, here are a bunch of keys lovingly selected for folks here. I wanted to do something different - this is a thread that will keep on giving throughout the day, as long as you participate.

So, here's how it works:

2. Solve the tiny riddle by clicking the spoiler text (really, it's dumb easy and prevents bot scraping). That will let you decipher the key and redeem the code.
  3. If you grab a key, don't bother posting which one you took, rather edit your post with a screenshot of what you got (like, if you get a theme, post a pic of your dashboard. if you get a game, post a shot of the title screen! don't post a pic of the code redeemed store page).
  4. The more people that participate in sharing what they get, the more new codes I will post in this thread throughout the day.
  5. One per person (honor system I guess. I plan on setting up more giveaways once the whole gift bot thing is working. )
  6. Lastly, don't post "they're all gone (pout)," because that breaks the spell and makes all the codes I haven't posted just disappear.

These are all US PSN keys. I don't post EU codes often because there are some fees tied to obtaining them, but setting up a US account is fairly easy and recommended anyway. These themes and games are REGION FREE and can be applied / played no matter what region you are in (just make sure you've set your PS4 as your primary console for the account).

I'm doing this on a Sunday so most folks won't be stuck at work (sorry if you are. I am too, actually).

There are some, shall we say, surprises. This is either stuff I've created, or even a couple games I've worked on for third parties, or stuff I just like.

[Hidden content]

☃ = M
❄ = N

I'm refraining from posting any store links or social media links or anything, but if this runs afoul of the TOS let me know.

Wow. I'm more interested in the "reply to see" stuff but if I get anything I will post it ASAP.

edit: the future is now. nice feature on the forum

MrHealthy

Nov 11, 2017

You always strike me as a stand up person.

Edit: Got the 'Free Fall Dynamic Theme'

AiJCd89.jpg

Cheers!

Last edited:

Faiyaz

Nov 30, 2017
Bangladesh

So, here's how it works:

[Hidden content]

☃ = M
❄ = N

This is a neat feature!

Phantom_Snake

Banned
Jul 26, 2018
Montana

So, here's how it works:

[Hidden content]

☃ = M
❄ = N

I'll try to follow your rules but being on mobile today makes me nervous of messing something up lol

Thanks for doing this tho, you da man!

angelgrievous

Middle fingers up
Nov 8, 2017
Ohio

So, here's how it works:

1. Reply to this post to reveal the hidden content. (You will need to reload the OP)
  2. Look at the key cipher in the spoiler text (really, it's dumb easy and prevents bot scraping). That will let you reveal the hidden letter(s) redeem the code.
  3. If you grab a key, EDIT YOUR POST WITH A SCREENSHOT OF WHAT YOU GOT (like, if you get a theme, post a pic of your dashboard. if you get a game, post a shot of the title screen!) Don't just post a pic of the code redeemed store page. Don't just post a statement of what you got, that doesn't count. ;)
  4. The more people that participate in sharing what they get, the more new codes I will post in this thread throughout the day. Again, screenshots or a photo of your screen or something.
  5. The more folks that post screenshots, the better the stuff I may post in each subsequent update. If you win a game, post a screenshot of it, and I'll post another game or games in the next update.

[Hidden content]

[Hidden content]

☃ = M
❄ = N

Thanks mate. Very nice of you. Cheers.

OP
OP
m0dus

m0dus

Truant Pixel
Verified
Oct 27, 2017
I've updated the OP at 11 AM with more keys :) remember folks, read the instructions!

Soriku

Nov 12, 2017

So, here's how it works:

1. Reply to this post to reveal the hidden content. (You will need to reload the OP)
  2. Look at the key cipher in the spoiler text (really, it's dumb easy and prevents bot scraping). That will let you reveal the hidden letter(s) redeem the code.
  3. If you grab a key, EDIT YOUR POST WITH A SCREENSHOT OF WHAT YOU GOT (like, if you get a theme, post a pic of your dashboard. if you get a game, post a shot of the title screen!) Don't just post a pic of the code redeemed store page. Don't just post a statement of what you got, that doesn't count. ;)
  4. The more people that participate in sharing what they get, the more new codes I will post in this thread throughout the day. Again, screenshots or a photo of your screen or something.
  5. The more folks that post screenshots, the better the stuff I may post in each subsequent update. If you win a game, post a screenshot of it, and I'll post another game or games in the next update.

[Hidden content]

[Hidden content]

☃ = M
❄ = N

Cool

Silex

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

So, here's how it works:

[Hidden content]

[Hidden content]

☃ = M
❄ = N

M

Thanks for doing this!

j.zed

Oct 29, 2017

So, here's how it works:

[Hidden content]

[Hidden content]

☃ = M
❄ = N

Let's give this a shot then. Very nice of m0dus!

judavc

Oct 27, 2017

So, here's how it works:

[Hidden content]

[Hidden content]

☃ = M
❄ = N

Thanks will try

Dec 3, 2017
São Paulo, Brazil

So, here's how it works:

[Hidden content]

[Hidden content]

☃ = M
❄ = N

Thanks, m0dus, this is so cool!

EDIT: I got the Free Fall Dynamic Theme, from the second batch. Happy holidays, everyone <3

Last edited:

Malakiax

Oct 25, 2017

So, here's how it works:

[Hidden content]

[Hidden content]

☃ = M
❄ = N

Thanks OP!

Abudiix

Sep 8, 2018
Malmö, Sweden

So, here's how it works:

[Hidden content]

[Hidden content]

☃ = M
❄ = N

is there anything left ?

UnrulyUmbreon

Apr 2, 2018

So, here's how it works:

[Hidden content]

[Hidden content]

☃ = M
❄ = N

What a selfless thread. Thanks OP.

areobloust

Oct 31, 2017

So, here's how it works:

[Hidden content]

[Hidden content]

☃ = M
❄ = N

Thanks, cool giveaway

Edit: Got @ Home on Earth Dynamic Theme
5C8XgLy.jpg

Last edited:

NavyPharaoh

Oct 27, 2017

So, here's how it works:

[Hidden content]

[Hidden content]

☃ = M
❄ = N

Thanks

Elfzonder

Banned
Sep 11, 2018

So, here's how it works:

[Hidden content]

[Hidden content]

☃ = M
❄ = N

Much thanks! I got mine (freefall one). Sorry can't post screenshot right now :/

Last edited:

JABEE

Oct 25, 2017

So, here's how it works:

[Hidden content]

[Hidden content]

☃ = M
❄ = N

Happy Holidays!

Yog-Sothoth

Oct 1, 2018

So, here's how it works:

[Hidden content]

[Hidden content]

☃ = M
❄ = N

This is so nice of you :)

Lant_War

Classic Anus Game
The Fallen
Jul 14, 2018
Very cool, Kanye!

Now seriously, thanks for doing this. I'm too lazy to sign in on my NA account to try getting something so good luck to everyone else!

Edit: Tested my luck and got this one

I'll update with a screenshot when I get home.

Last edited:

Euphoria

Oct 25, 2017
Earth

So, here's how it works:

[Hidden content]

[Hidden content]

☃ = M
❄ = N

Thanks for this.

quesalupa

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
US

So, here's how it works:

[Hidden content]

[Hidden content]

☃ = M
❄ = N

You're a cool guy

valinthyne

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017

So, here's how it works:

[Hidden content]

[Hidden content]

☃ = M
❄ = N

Awesome! Thanks and happy holidays!

Quintus

Enlightened
Oct 26, 2017
Thanks! I got a theme, I will post screenshots later as I am currently away from my PS4.

Last edited: