• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

CronoHD

Oct 28, 2017
Kind of crazy what you find when you're cleaning stuff out at the end of the year, right?

So, here are a bunch of keys lovingly selected for folks here. I wanted to do something different - this is a thread that will keep on giving throughout the day, as long as you participate.

So, here's how it works:

1. Solve the tiny riddle by clicking the spoiler text (really, it's dumb easy and prevents bot scraping). That will let you decipher the key and redeem the code.
  2. If you grab a key, don't bother posting which one you took, rather post a screenshot of what you got (like, if you get a theme, post a pic of your dashboard. if you get a game, post a shot of the title screen! don't post a pic of the code redeemed store page).
  3. The more people that participate in sharing what they get, the more new codes I will post in this thread throughout the day.
  4. One per person (honor system I guess. I plan on setting up more giveaways once the whole gift bot thing is working. )
  5. Lastly, don't post "they're all gone (pout)," because that breaks the spell and makes all the codes I haven't posted just disappear.

These are all US PSN keys. I don't post EU codes often because there are some fees tied to obtaining them, but setting up a US account is fairly easy and recommended anyway. These themes and games are REGION FREE and can be applied / played no matter what region you are in (just make sure you've set your PS4 as your primary console for the account).

I'm doing this on a Sunday so most folks won't be stuck at work (sorry if you are. I am too, actually).

There are some, shall we say, surprises. This is either stuff I've created, or even a couple games I've worked on for third parties, or stuff I just like.

[Hidden content]

☃ = M
❄ = N

I'm refraining from posting any store links or social media links or anything, but if this runs afoul of the TOS let me know.
Is this real? You have my respect

Hyaku Shiki

Chicken Chaser
Oct 27, 2017
I'm having an issue. I redeemed JDMX-E4NR-Q6K5 , which is 2MD: VR Football™ Head 2 Head Edition. It shows that I have the transaction for the purchase all fine, but when I go to Download History or to the actual product page it does not show as purchased.

Any others having this issue?

EDIT: It just showed up in my list!

THANK YOU FOR THIS!

The Cellar Letters

lmayo
Oct 25, 2017
Kind of crazy what you find when you're cleaning stuff out at the end of the year, right?

So, here are a bunch of keys lovingly selected for folks here. I wanted to do something different - this is a thread that will keep on giving throughout the day, as long as you participate.

So, here's how it works:

1. Solve the tiny riddle by clicking the spoiler text (really, it's dumb easy and prevents bot scraping). That will let you decipher the key and redeem the code.
  2. If you grab a key, don't bother posting which one you took, rather post a screenshot of what you got (like, if you get a theme, post a pic of your dashboard. if you get a game, post a shot of the title screen! don't post a pic of the code redeemed store page).
  3. The more people that participate in sharing what they get, the more new codes I will post in this thread throughout the day.
  4. One per person (honor system I guess. I plan on setting up more giveaways once the whole gift bot thing is working. )
  5. Lastly, don't post "they're all gone (pout)," because that breaks the spell and makes all the codes I haven't posted just disappear.

These are all US PSN keys. I don't post EU codes often because there are some fees tied to obtaining them, but setting up a US account is fairly easy and recommended anyway. These themes and games are REGION FREE and can be applied / played no matter what region you are in (just make sure you've set your PS4 as your primary console for the account).

I'm doing this on a Sunday so most folks won't be stuck at work (sorry if you are. I am too, actually).

There are some, shall we say, surprises. This is either stuff I've created, or even a couple games I've worked on for third parties, or stuff I just like.

[Hidden content]

☃ = M
❄ = N

I'm refraining from posting any store links or social media links or anything, but if this runs afoul of the TOS let me know.
Cool that you're doing this

Oct 25, 2017
Are these themes something you would normally be able to buy, or are these something really exclusive? Hoping to get some.

Oct 31, 2017

So, here's how it works:

1. Reply to this post to reveal the hidden content.
  2. Solve the tiny riddle by clicking the spoiler text (really, it's dumb easy and prevents bot scraping). That will let you decipher the key and redeem the code.
  3. If you grab a key, don't bother posting which one you took, rather edit your post with a screenshot of what you got (like, if you get a theme, post a pic of your dashboard. if you get a game, post a shot of the title screen! don't post a pic of the code redeemed store page).
  4. The more people that participate in sharing what they get, the more new codes I will post in this thread throughout the day.
  5. One per person (honor system I guess. I plan on setting up more giveaways once the whole gift bot thing is working. )
  6. Lastly, don't post "they're all gone (pout)," because that breaks the spell and makes all the codes I haven't posted just disappear.

[Hidden content]

☃ = M
❄ = N

M

WinFonda

Oct 27, 2017
USA

So, here's how it works:

2. Solve the tiny riddle by clicking the spoiler text (really, it's dumb easy and prevents bot scraping). That will let you decipher the key and redeem the code.
  3. If you grab a key, don't bother posting which one you took, rather edit your post with a screenshot of what you got (like, if you get a theme, post a pic of your dashboard. if you get a game, post a shot of the title screen! don't post a pic of the code redeemed store page).
  4. The more people that participate in sharing what they get, the more new codes I will post in this thread throughout the day.
  5. One per person (honor system I guess. I plan on setting up more giveaways once the whole gift bot thing is working. )
  6. Lastly, don't post "they're all gone (pout)," because that breaks the spell and makes all the codes I haven't posted just disappear.

[Hidden content]

☃ = M
❄ = N

This is awesome man, gonna roll the dice on it.

Oct 25, 2017

So, here's how it works:

[Hidden content]

☃ = M
❄ = N

Good stuff.

StarStorm

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017

So, here's how it works:

[Hidden content]

☃ = M
❄ = N

TIme to see if this works.

SaberX85

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

So, here's how it works:

[Hidden content]

☃ = M
❄ = N

Thanks

OP
OP
m0dus

m0dus

Truant Pixel
Verified
Oct 27, 2017
I'm having an issue. I redeemed JDMX-E4NR-Q6K5 , which is 2MD: VR Football™ Head 2 Head Edition. It shows that I have the transaction for the purchase all fine, but when I go to Download History or to the actual product page it does not show as purchased.

Any others having this issue?

EDIT: It just showed up in my list!

THANK YOU FOR THIS!
Post a picture of it 🌝

OP
OP
m0dus

m0dus

Truant Pixel
Verified
Oct 27, 2017
Everybody that grabbed one, post a screenshot of what you got. Then I can update the OP with more keys.

ditusjack

Oct 26, 2017

So, here's how it works:

[Hidden content]

☃ = M
❄ = N

Parfait

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

So, here's how it works:

[Hidden content]

☃ = M
❄ = N

Neato

Miamiwesker

Oct 25, 2017
Miami

So, here's how it works:

[Hidden content]

☃ = M
❄ = N

Thank you!