• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Oct 27, 2017
Kind of crazy what you find when you're cleaning stuff out at the end of the year, right?

So, here are a bunch of keys lovingly selected for folks here. I wanted to do something different - this is a thread that will keep on giving throughout the day, as long as you participate.

So, here's how it works:

1. Solve the tiny riddle by clicking the spoiler text (really, it's dumb easy and prevents bot scraping). That will let you decipher the key and redeem the code.
  2. If you grab a key, don't bother posting which one you took, rather post a screenshot of what you got (like, if you get a theme, post a pic of your dashboard. if you get a game, post a shot of the title screen! don't post a pic of the code redeemed store page).
  3. The more people that participate in sharing what they get, the more new codes I will post in this thread throughout the day.
  4. One per person (honor system I guess. I plan on setting up more giveaways once the whole gift bot thing is working. )
  5. Lastly, don't post "they're all gone (pout)," because that breaks the spell and makes all the codes I haven't posted just disappear.

These are all US PSN keys. I don't post EU codes often because there are some fees tied to obtaining them, but setting up a US account is fairly easy and recommended anyway. These themes and games are REGION FREE and can be applied / played no matter what region you are in (just make sure you've set your PS4 as your primary console for the account).

I'm doing this on a Sunday so most folks won't be stuck at work (sorry if you are. I am too, actually).

There are some, shall we say, surprises. This is either stuff I've created, or even a couple games I've worked on for third parties, or stuff I just like.

[Hidden content]

☃ = M
❄ = N

I'm refraining from posting any store links or social media links or anything, but if this runs afoul of the TOS let me know.

I don't really get it but... reply? To see how this carry on works?

Zache

Unshakable Resolve
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Thank you, m0dus

edit: got these cool themes

NxSUzgV.png

Last edited:

ApexNorth

Oct 27, 2017
Kind of crazy what you find when you're cleaning stuff out at the end of the year, right?

So, here are a bunch of keys lovingly selected for folks here. I wanted to do something different - this is a thread that will keep on giving throughout the day, as long as you participate.

So, here's how it works:

1. Solve the tiny riddle by clicking the spoiler text (really, it's dumb easy and prevents bot scraping). That will let you decipher the key and redeem the code.
  2. If you grab a key, don't bother posting which one you took, rather post a screenshot of what you got (like, if you get a theme, post a pic of your dashboard. if you get a game, post a shot of the title screen! don't post a pic of the code redeemed store page).
  3. The more people that participate in sharing what they get, the more new codes I will post in this thread throughout the day.
  4. One per person (honor system I guess. I plan on setting up more giveaways once the whole gift bot thing is working. )
  5. Lastly, don't post "they're all gone (pout)," because that breaks the spell and makes all the codes I haven't posted just disappear.

These are all US PSN keys. I don't post EU codes often because there are some fees tied to obtaining them, but setting up a US account is fairly easy and recommended anyway. These themes and games are REGION FREE and can be applied / played no matter what region you are in (just make sure you've set your PS4 as your primary console for the account).

I'm doing this on a Sunday so most folks won't be stuck at work (sorry if you are. I am too, actually).

There are some, shall we say, surprises. This is either stuff I've created, or even a couple games I've worked on for third parties, or stuff I just like.

[Hidden content]

☃ = M
❄ = N

I'm refraining from posting any store links or social media links or anything, but if this runs afoul of the TOS let me know.

M

Brando

Oct 25, 2017

So, here's how it works:

[Hidden content]

☃ = M
❄ = N

Thanks

Bufbaf

Don't F5!
Oct 25, 2017
Hamburg, Germany

So, here's how it works:

[Hidden content]

☃ = M
❄ = N

Is it on me if the "quote to reveal" stuff isn't working for me at all? I noticed this a few times and here again, the post won't show anything that's not in the original while being in the editor. Is this a bug? Am I doing something wrong?

The hidden content part just shows a (b)hidden content(/b) tag (with actual tags ofc) in the editor.
edit oooooh! I see :) Thanks for clearing this up!

beni12

Oct 25, 2017

So, here's how it works:

[Hidden content]

☃ = M
❄ = N

M

Deleted member 42686

User requested account closure
Banned
Apr 26, 2018
N

Not sure if I understand or got that right though.

edit: Now I get it. Too bad all the codes are used already.

Last edited:

EJS

The Fallen - Self Requested Ban
Banned
Oct 31, 2017
To everyone confused, just to reiterate what Bronson said, replying to this thread gives you access to several dozen codes. Just re-examine the OP's original post. There are symbols in each code that need to be substituted, however. The OP has graciously supplied the characters that theses symbols need to be replaced with.

So, just reply to this thread, and re-examine the OP's post. Without replying, you're locked out from seeing the codes.

JeTmAn

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

So, here's how it works:

[Hidden content]

☃ = M
❄ = N

Thanks!

Kyle Cross

Oct 25, 2017
Sorry, I can't post a screenshot right now but I got the Legacy theme! I've been eyeing that theme since it came out due to my PS2 nostalgia. I've been rocking your Hanami theme for a long time and I love it, too.

bombshell

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Denmark
Is it on me if the "quote to reveal" stuff isn't working for me at all? I noticed this a few times and here again, the post won't show anything that's not in the original while being in the editor. Is this a bug? Am I doing something wrong?

The hidden content part just shows a (b)hidden content(/b) tag (with actual tags ofc) in the editor.
The hidden content in the actual OP is revealed only to people who has posted in the thread. Go and see now :)

Ligero

Oct 27, 2017
m0dus thanks for the nice gift! Looks like most are taken.

If it helps, I tried these codes and all were redeemed

JTL7-9R❄7-5JL4

6JRQ-KR❄R-E8B5

9C8F-G5❄P-QC9P

G44B-9K❄L-DDPP

J❄A2-FB❄E-☃R99

D5TA-E3❄☃-5RDD

B6R5-9☃❄A-H8☃D

54E8-L4❄E-8QGJ

G8BG-QJ❄2-296P

5K❄B-64❄G-8DH7

6J8C-P2❄R-D9L7

CTAH-FT❄8-❄9JQ

7K4F-B6❄L-QJ2☃

GraveRobberX

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah most codes are used, and iirc, after 20 codes or so, your account gets locked for 24 hours from entering codes

hydro94530

Chicken Chaser
Oct 27, 2017
Bay Area
Just saw how to see the hidden text so I'm posting here. I'll reply back with a screenshot if I get anything. Either way thank you!

Dukie85

Chicken Chaser
Oct 25, 2017
Only theme I really really want is the Legacy PS2 one. If I could get that, I don't care about any others.

Zephy

Oct 27, 2017
Thank you but it doesn't work for me, when I click reply, the hidden part just displays "[hidden content]".

Edit : oh scratch that, it's working now. My bad.