• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Yasumi

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Thanks for doing this.

Edit: What I got.
gCNLdK5.jpg

Last edited:

Tb0ne07

Apr 16, 2018
Kind of crazy what you find when you're cleaning stuff out at the end of the year, right?

So, here are a bunch of keys lovingly selected for folks here. I wanted to do something different - this is a thread that will keep on giving throughout the day, as long as you participate.

So, here's how it works:

1. Solve the tiny riddle by clicking the spoiler text (really, it's dumb easy and prevents bot scraping).
  2. If you grab a key, don't bother posting which one you took, rather post a screenshot of what you got (like, if you get a theme, post a pic of your dashboard. if you get a game, post a shot of the title screen! don't post a pic of the code redeemed store page).
  3. The more people that participate in sharing what they get, the more new codes I will post in this thread throughout the day.
  4. One per person (honor system I guess. I plan on setting up more giveaways once the whole gift bot thing is working. )
  5. Lastly, don't post "they're all gone (pout)," because that breaks the spell and makes all the codes I haven't posted just disappear.

These are all US PSN keys. I don't post EU codes often because there are some fees tied to obtaining them, but setting up a US account is fairly easy and recommended anyway. These themes and games are REGION FREE and can be applied / played no matter what region you are in (just make sure you've set your PS4 as your primary console for the account).

I'm doing this on a Sunday so most folks won't be stuck at work (sorry if you are. I am too, actually).

There are some, shall we say, surprises. This is either stuff I've created, or even a couple games I've worked on for third parties, or stuff I just like.

[Hidden content]

☃ = M
❄ = N

I'm refraining from posting any store links or social media links or anything, but if this runs afoul of the TOS let me know.
M

Footos22

Oct 25, 2017
Kind of crazy what you find when you're cleaning stuff out at the end of the year, right?

So, here are a bunch of keys lovingly selected for folks here. I wanted to do something different - this is a thread that will keep on giving throughout the day, as long as you participate.

So, here's how it works:

1. Solve the tiny riddle by clicking the spoiler text (really, it's dumb easy and prevents bot scraping).
  2. If you grab a key, don't bother posting which one you took, rather post a screenshot of what you got (like, if you get a theme, post a pic of your dashboard. if you get a game, post a shot of the title screen! don't post a pic of the code redeemed store page).
  3. The more people that participate in sharing what they get, the more new codes I will post in this thread throughout the day.
  4. One per person (honor system I guess. I plan on setting up more giveaways once the whole gift bot thing is working. )
  5. Lastly, don't post "they're all gone (pout)," because that breaks the spell and makes all the codes I haven't posted just disappear.

These are all US PSN keys. I don't post EU codes often because there are some fees tied to obtaining them, but setting up a US account is fairly easy and recommended anyway. These themes and games are REGION FREE and can be applied / played no matter what region you are in (just make sure you've set your PS4 as your primary console for the account).

I'm doing this on a Sunday so most folks won't be stuck at work (sorry if you are. I am too, actually).

There are some, shall we say, surprises. This is either stuff I've created, or even a couple games I've worked on for third parties, or stuff I just like.

[Hidden content]

☃ = M
❄ = N

I'm refraining from posting any store links or social media links or anything, but if this runs afoul of the TOS let me know.

M

Thanks a bundle

JB2448

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Florida

So, here's how it works:

[Hidden content]

☃ = M
❄ = N

Thank you for always giving back to the community, m0dus.

Deleted member 42

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 24, 2017
Official Staff Communication
YOU CHANGE THE SYMBOLS THAT ARE IN THE CODES TO THE LETTER THEY CORRESPOND TO AND THEN INPUT THEM IN PSN

Deleted member 12790

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Welp, assuredly not going to get one of these, because PSN is telling me it'll need 85 minutes to download an update before I can log on :-\

modiz

Oct 8, 2018

So, here's how it works:

[Hidden content]

☃ = M
❄ = N

M

Hopefully i am doing this right
Okay i think i got it thanks! I won a pack of 7 themes that look very pretty (sakura seasons pack)

Last edited:

Neoxon

Spotlighting Black Excellence - Diversity Analyst
Oct 25, 2017
Houston, TX
I didn't know the must-reply-to-see thing was a feature. Either way, thanks for doing this.

bakedpony

Oct 27, 2017

So, here's how it works:

1. Solve the tiny riddle by clicking the spoiler text (really, it's dumb easy and prevents bot scraping). That will let you decipher the key and redeem the code.

[Hidden content]

☃ = M
❄ = N

M

andymcc

Oct 25, 2017
Columbus, OH

So, here's how it works:

1. Solve the tiny riddle by clicking the spoiler text (really, it's dumb easy and prevents bot scraping). That will let you decipher the key and redeem the code.

[Hidden content]

☃ = M
❄ = N

M

Bstylee

Oct 25, 2017

So, here's how it works:

[Hidden content]

☃ = M
❄ = N

Thanks
Edit: I tried around 10 and they were already redeemed. I give up. Thanks for the nice gesture and good luck to everyone

Last edited:

Deleted member 4044

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017

So, here's how it works:

[Hidden content]

☃ = M
❄ = N

Awesome idea

Falconbox

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Buffalo, NY
I can't post a pic of my dashboard since I'm not at home right now, but I'll say someone's picture up above is probably what I got, judging by the name of the theme.

Thanks!