• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

m0dus

Truant Pixel
Verified
Oct 27, 2017
Kind of crazy what you find when you're cleaning stuff out at the end of the year, right?

So, here are a bunch of keys lovingly selected for folks here. I wanted to do something different - this is a thread that will keep on giving throughout the day, as long as you participate.

So, here's how it works:

1. Reply to this post to reveal the hidden content. (You will need to reload the OP)
  2. Look at the key cipher in the spoiler text (really, it's dumb easy and prevents bot scraping). That will let you reveal the hidden letter(s) redeem the code.
  3. If you grab a key, EDIT YOUR POST WITH A SCREENSHOT OF WHAT YOU GOT (like, if you get a theme, post a pic of your dashboard. if you get a game, post a shot of the title screen!) Don't just post a pic of the code redeemed store page. Don't just post a statement of what you got, that doesn't count. ;)

One more time for emphasis (Thanks to rpm for the suggestion):
    coollogo_com-82161448tfdx4.gif

4. The more people that participate in sharing what they get, the more new codes I will post in this thread throughout the day. Again, screenshots or a photo of your screen or something.
  5. The more folks that post screenshots, the better the stuff I may post in each subsequent update. If you win a game, post a screenshot of it, and I'll post another game or games in the next update.
  6. Lastly, don't post "they're all gone (pout)," because that breaks the spell and makes all the codes I haven't posted just disappear.

These are all US PSN keys. I don't post EU codes often because there are some fees tied to obtaining them, but setting up a US account is fairly easy and recommended anyway. These themes and games are REGION FREE and can be applied / played no matter what region you are in (just make sure you've set your PS4 as your primary console for the account).

I'm doing this on a Sunday so most folks won't be stuck at work (sorry if you are. I am too, actually).

There are some, shall we say, surprises. This is either stuff I've created, or even a couple games I've worked on for third parties, or stuff I just like.

☃ = M
❄ = N

Edit: okay, that was the last round of keys. I think we dropped over 2 grand with of freebies. I do wish the folks that had picked up more of the free games had posted, but next time I do this hopefully giftbot will be functional.

I DO give away stuff all the time on our twitter @truantpixel , so if you missed out or like what I do, follow us there I guess. :p

Last edited:

Daggoth

Oct 25, 2017
Riddles are confusing :(

Edit: Japanese themed themes. Thanks m0dus! :D

Last edited:

Deleted member 12790

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Kind of crazy what you find when you're cleaning stuff out at the end of the year, right?

So, here are a bunch of keys lovingly selected for folks here. I wanted to do something different - this is a thread that will keep on giving throughout the day, as long as you participate.

So, here's how it works:

1. Solve the tiny riddle by clicking the spoiler text (really, it's dumb easy and prevents bot scraping).
  2. If you grab a key, don't bother posting which one you took, rather post a screenshot of what you got (like, if you get a theme, post a pic of your dashboard. if you get a game, post a shot of the title screen! don't post a pic of the code redeemed store page).
  3. The more people that participate in sharing what they get, the more new codes I will post in this thread throughout the day.
  4. One per person (honor system I guess. I plan on setting up more giveaways once the whole gift bot thing is working. )
  5. Lastly, don't post "they're all gone (pout)," because that breaks the spell and makes all the codes I haven't posted just disappear.

These are all US PSN keys. I don't post EU codes often because there are some fees tied to obtaining them, but setting up a US account is fairly easy and recommended anyway. These themes and games are REGION FREE and can be applied / played no matter what region you are in (just make sure you've set your PS4 as your primary console for the account).

I'm doing this on a Sunday so most folks won't be stuck at work (sorry if you are. I am too, actually).

There are some, shall we say, surprises. This is either stuff I've created, or even a couple games I've worked on for third parties, or stuff I just like.

[Hidden content]

☃ = M
❄ = N

I'm refraining from posting any store links or social media links or anything, but if this runs afoul of the TOS let me know.

I'd like to build a snowman, lol

Springy

Oct 28, 2017
Free stuff!

Edit: Got a delightful theme of cherry blossoms, thanks! I'll post a pic when I'm back at my PS4.

Last edited:
OP
OP
m0dus

m0dus

Truant Pixel
Verified
Oct 27, 2017
Remember to read the instructions - post those pics, and more stuff will get added. :p