• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Deleted member 36578

Dec 21, 2017
62042593_10158527240578989_8509983737130254336_o.jpg

BobbeMalle

Banned
Dec 5, 2017
It's 9 AM here, i'm already tired as shit and the weekend can't come soon enough.
The whole "wait for the weekend to actually live" mentality is disheartening.

Sai

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Chicago
Babysat and watched our cats all day, was supposed to go play board games but people canceled so I went to another friends house and watched her and my girlfriend do some papercraft stuff

Now it's 2 am, it's raining like crazy, partner sleeping sound next to me and my new kitten is running around our bed while I browse on my phone trying to get sleepy

Nice day. Tomorrow will be too, I think

Swiggins

was promised a tag
Apr 10, 2018
It's been a bit of a slog OP, but thank you for asking, that's very nice of you.

How are you? Everything going okay?

fontguy

Avenger
Oct 8, 2018
Really shit tbh

But thanks for asking. I wish there were more threads like this. I want a gentler world.

Jindrax

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
All good here, thanks for asking OP!

Dinjooh

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I got invited for a threesome during the middle of the night. Didn't wake up though so only read the texts this morning.

Not overly happy or sad right now.

Westbahnhof

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Austria
Hay is for horses

Currently moving to a nicer, better, and cooler (temperature wise) apartment, which is great. Probably getting my eyes lasered off soon, and feeling good physically (losing weight, working out).
Now if I can stumble into a happy relationship, I'll be ace. But I'm in no hurry.

Life, at this moment, is good.
How are you doing, Infinitebento ?

Edit: Also just had some porridge (the Scottish variety, water, not milk) with some Za'atar, then coffee and a handful of blueberries. Great start in the day.

Last edited:

Starwing

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 31, 2018
Just woke up to get ready for Home Depot to deliver my new fridge. How about you?

Handicapped Duck

▲ Legend ▲
Avenger
May 20, 2018
Ponds
Got done watching an episode of March Comes in Like a Lion in VR. The show is fantastic even on a rewatch, I recommend it OP if you don't mind anime. Had a big rainstorm today and no work so I slept in (I do everyday to be honest), trying to decide if it is worth getting up for the Pokémon Direct at 08:00am.

How 'bout you OP? How's your day treating you?

tommy7154

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Another day I'm worried about my future financially. Hopefully in a couple years things will be looking brighter.

Jakke_Koala

Sep 28, 2018
Just started the day, at my job now. Just need to get through the day and tomorrow i have a day of. Gonna get rage 2 and play that tomorrow.
Work is boring, but i can listen to any music i want, so provably still better than most jobs :p

How's your day op?

Verelios

Oct 26, 2017
It's almost 4 AM, I've got a normal day tomorrow and I'm still not asleep. My lawn mower is out of gas and kind of short circuiting because I accidently left it outside in the afternoon when it rained. And now I'm wondering how the grass is going to get mowed, and if it's worth doing it by hand or if I should buy a new lawnmower. This shit isn't even that serious but it annoys the hell out of me.

bananas

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
so i cry sometimes when im lying in bed just to get it all out whats in my head and i am feeling a little peculiar

Turin

Oct 27, 2017
Tedious because the social security office does not recognize power of attorney.

Goskarrr

Oct 27, 2017
Hey, pretty good I guess, going though ton of very important work anxiously but getting the medical certificate as well for the gym so looking forward to that( first time going to the gym ever, should be helpful)

tokubek

Self-requested ban
Banned
Nov 2, 2017
Germany
Just on a rollercoaster of feelings, being here on era and threads like this one are helping me calm down. So thanks a lot OP, I hope everything is well and dandy for you. <3

Last edited:

Twiz

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Eagerly awaiting the Women's World Cup but because I'm in the west coast I can't watch the opening ceremonies.
I'll do a round of PUBG and head to bed 😴

Rand a. Thor

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Greece
Enjoying my day off from work before a gruelling 10 day stretch of 12 hour shifts, trying to balance 3 coffee dates, a Pokemon Direct, and an immediate need for hard alcohol without inducing some serious social burnout.

Lemon Crest

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
It was pretty good. My aunt found a puppy abandoned in a field last night, so my niece and I spent a couple of hours washing and defleaing it. It's pretty adorable so she's probably gonna keep it. Went to the gym after and now I'm watching Barry.

klastical

Oct 29, 2017
I'm incredibly sick and have been unable to sleep for more than a couple hours straight tonight. I've thrown up a little bit as well. I have one sick day left at work until October and I'm not sure if I should use it now or suffer through a miserable day and likely get other people sick just incase I need that sick day for an emergency.

Edit: also one of my cats is sick and his vomit smells aweful, seriously one of the worst things I've ever smelled.

Oct 27, 2017
Illinois
Tomorrow my main restaurant is closed for a buyout. There's just two of us and no prep has been done for it, and they've known about it for weeks. After my morning job, I'll have about 2 hours to prep for 50 3-course meals. That's gonna be swell.

Luckily it's my last week here and I won't have to do this stressful job anymore

Alice

Banned
Nov 2, 2017
I finally have my own office and don't need to share it with my control freak coworker anymore. It's amazing.

You okay, Bento?

Rand a. Thor

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Greece
1. Why?
2. Good luck
3 cook staff for a kitchen open every day 14-hours. One cook has to leave for 5 days for finals at her university which is in another city, so me and the other cook are gonna alternate between 12 hour shifts for those 5 days, and the other 5 are gonna be 8 hours thankfully, but its still gonna be a pain in the ass. Its gonna be like this all summer either way for me, between vacation days and cutting shifts to keep costs down.