• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Dest

Has seen more 10s than EA ever will
Coward
Jun 4, 2018
Work
Yeah, I know you're reading Era at work. Get back to work! It's time to be productive!

Planx

Oct 27, 2017
No, regular breaks from work keep me focused on my tasks and prevent burnout. It's a long day and I get plenty done

Puggles

Sometimes, it's not a fart
Nov 3, 2017
Reading Era and watching Baby Driver at work. There is nothing else to do.

whatsinaname

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, I know you're reading Era at work. Get back to work! It's time to be productive!
TxwFVgn.gif

maxxpower

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
California
I've seen a bunch of people with the same avatar as the OP. Is Digimon really that popular?

Patitoloco

Oct 27, 2017
I'll get back to work when you tell me why so many of you have Greymon in your avatars.

EDIT: How the hell did people beat me asking that same question!?

Aurongel

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
My boss actually saw me this morning with the Death Stranding stream open on my third monitor.

His exact words: "Never bet against Kojima, man. He made Snake Eater."

Also don't tell me what to do, OP.

The Artisan

"Angels are singing in monasteries..."
Oct 27, 2017
all these Greymon avatars are really throwing me for a loop

eXistor

Oct 27, 2017
No, I have a bonus free day after busting my ass converting one of our shops to a brand-spanking new one and the work has progressed so far they didn't need as many people today. Seeing as I had to drive the farthest every day, I got the day off. So no, I will not go back to work thank you very much.