• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

exodus

Oct 25, 2017
Absolutely. Oatmeal raisin cookies are nice and chewy. Chocolate chip cookies are soft but far too sweet. A bit of sea salt sprinkled on top of chocolate chip cookies helps though.

Kyuuji

The Favonius Fox
Nov 8, 2017
And while we're at it chocolate chip waffles and pancakes and muffins suck
giphy.gif

The Awesomest

Mar 3, 2018
Love me some Costco oatmeal raisin cookies. I'd eat one of those before the world's greatest chocolate chip cookie. But then I try a but of the chocolate chip just for the experience.

Oct 28, 2017
I take umbrage with this thread, its contents and all that agree with it massively flawed premise. The fact that such a blatant heresy of a thread is allowed to be created, let alone get past 10 post is a testament to how far we have fallen as a society.

The ban hammer is weak and they who yield it grow cold in caves of pastry gloom.

Fuck dem raisins!

weemadarthur

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
a full-on sugarless [contains honey/agave] trail mix cookie is even better, but sadly I think a former coworker yoinked my recipe card

Morrigan

Spear of the Metal Church
Oct 24, 2017
This is the most offensive thread in all of ResetEra history. How DARE YOU.

I am taking notes to see who will be spared when the purge comes. ✍

Oct 25, 2017
Miami, FL

Zulith

Oct 25, 2017
West Coast, USA
only go for the oatmeal rasin if it's the only cookie available. still a fine cookie if that's what's at hand.

I actually love oatmeal cookies, it's just the raisins that I usually am not in the mood for. I love oatmeal chocolate chip.

My favorite cookie would be chocolate chip & walnut. I've also had oatmeal + choc chip + walnut... that's a pretty amazing combo, IMO.