• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 11, 2017
India
User Banned (3 days): History of making threads for self-promotion
Remove if against rules.

Hey everyone. You might have noticed me post some trivial news articles now and then but nothing creative or original.

I'm a 17-year old from India, who aspires to be a games journalist. I've made many mistakes, still do, but I'm trying to learn as I continue.

Recently, I've lost my dad and all the responsibilities are on me. He had two local businesses, a restaurant and a PC store. Plus, looking after my mom and my younger sister.

On the other side, I'm also studying and I'm in 11th grade. I described everything because I felt like I should and I've not posted this anywhere else.

ResetEra has been extremely helpful and it always felt like a community. To find early news sources, to go through hilarious and humorous comments and to look through a thousand perspectives, brains and thoughts. I've also followed some serious discussion threads and scratched my head enough.

Currently, I'm looking for people who could help pursue my dream. A dream of conducting investigative journalism, creating content-rich and informative pieces and videos and also exploring the world of video games in details.

Nope, not asking for donations, nor will I link my publication (self-promo, eh, eh). I'll just say, I have a new BioWare game code for PC(rhymes with Pant-Ham) and I want someone to help me review it while I focus on news.

Also, a volunteer news writer would be awesome! Ofc there will be payment, but very low at the beginning. Slowly and gradually, I'll increase it. There's no work pressure. Work when you will.

If anyone's interested, please PM me.

Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.