• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Cantaim

Oct 25, 2017
The Stussining
Cause bruh I'm pissed. I'm a UH student and they refused to close the campus until just now. Which means I'm stuck here for awhile until the roads clear up near my place.

What about y'all how's the weather treating you?

Arcia

Oct 27, 2017
Houston, TX
No lol. Its raining and flooding at near Harvey levels on my street. My trash can floated away too so I'm gonna have to get that replaced.

Currently the rain seems to be subsiding at least a little bit so hopefully the streets drain.

Bonefish

Oct 28, 2017
My office is sending everyone home which they should have done hours ago.

Not even sure if I can get home due to flooded streets lol

Oct 25, 2017
Cause bruh I'm pissed. I'm a UH student and they refused to close the campus until just now. Which means I'm stuck here for awhile until the roads clear up near my place.

What about y'all how's the weather treating you?

My wife is a uh Prof and has been pretty stunned at them today. That and hisd. In Kingwood we've been hammered up to my ankles in places in my backyard.

perfectchaos007

It's Happening
Oct 25, 2017
Texas
The news: Don't go out driving in this weather
My boss: We are closing shop at noon today, everyone has to leave
Me: -.-

Oct 25, 2017
Stuck at a training for work which they thankfully stopped. Had to move my car since the water is at the curb and now I'm just stuck here. Glad I brought my laptop. Definitely not going to work once the water recedes.
My wife is a uh Prof and has been pretty stunned at them today. That and hisd. In Kingwood we've been hammered up to my ankles in places in my backyard.
My cousin goes to a hisd school and of course they wait until the last goddamn minute

Nov 2, 2017
Currently finishing a temp assignment a few miles off downtown, then I get to try driving back to Austin in a couple hours and hope that I'm far west enough to get on a workable part of I10. WHEEEEEEEEE

Dega

Oct 25, 2017
Thing reminded me of Allison from the start so I sorta expected all this. Flood waters from the initial landing have gone down here but it seems its heading back south and over me again soon.

perfectchaos007

It's Happening
Oct 25, 2017
Texas
Thing reminded me of Allison from the start so I sorta expected all this. Flood waters from the initial landing have gone down here but it seems its heading back south and over me again soon.
On Tuesday, Imelda's wrath began south and trekked up north. Today she started north and is heading south. Stay safe in Shmangleton!

Yasuke

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I hate what it does to the city and homes, but yeah, I find rain storms to be beautiful.

This one would be a lot more enjoyable if I was home instead of at work though lol