• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

shem

Oct 25, 2017
Right now i'm working on some prosseco and next up is some vodka. How's this fine saturday treating you?

Qikz

Oct 25, 2017
Had a Whisky highball earlier. Didn't really feel like drinking anymore, but here you go.

EmPeXyrVcAAYD2N

Kyuuji

The Favonius Fox
Nov 8, 2017
Ice cream and watching NorthernLion fuck up some Spelunky 2 runs.

edit: totally read drinking as doing but the ice cream is sort of melted so.. kinda?

OP
OP
shem

shem

Oct 25, 2017
I had some prosecco now i'm doing apple cider and whipped cream vodka. Cheers era!

rudeboyoslo

Jan 5, 2018
Last saturday before second lockdown over here, we had a few beers in a bar probably for the last time this year. Been home for a few hours now, drinking orange wine, prosecco and a little bit of whisky.

McScroggz

The Fallen
Jan 11, 2018
I drank 2/3rds of a bottle of Birddog bourbon last night and this has been the most justified hangover ever.

Cyanity

Oct 25, 2017
Bought six packs of Lagunitas Hazy Wonder and Dogfishhead Campfire Amplifier. Ready to get fuckin happy drunk for the first time in ages

Desi

Oct 30, 2017
Eagle brewery Banana Bread Beer, Crispy boi from Peabody Heights, Sour Me from Duclaw, Idyll Days from Ommegang. and some homemade Tepache from last week.

jonamok

Oct 28, 2017
Lots of citrus IPA, lots of full-bodied Pinot Noir. A quality hangover and some intense bathroom time await tomorrow.

VariantX

Oct 25, 2017
Columbia, SC
Now that things are settling, I think I might go for some crown and coke. I just need to pick it up after work tomorrow lol.

I will be drinking it out of a tumbler too.

PBalfredo

One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2017
Made myself a Manhattan and I'll probably make myself a Cold Fashioned later as well.

Shadow

One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
A nice fruity wine cooler. Furthest I'll go with alcohol. I just drink it once every few months when I feel like it.