• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Supau

Corrupted by Vengeance
Avenger
Oct 29, 2017
Monster Hunter World: Iceborne and Judgment (still looks weird to me without the e in the middle).

Deleted member 8468

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Outer Worlds! Got a couple hours in last night and know this is the exact New Vegas sequel I always wanted and then some.

Just sat down for a weekend long play session, see you all Monday.

JudgmentJay

Nov 14, 2017
Texas
I'm replaying Sekiro. First time playing it since I 100%'d it on release. I like it even more now. 11/10.

I'll also finish off Kuon and Man of Medan as I'm close to the end of both.

Maybe I'll play a little WoW Classic as well. My priest is so close to 60.

KtotheRoc

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Ori And The Blind Forest.

I focused on other games recently, but having completed those, I think it's time I dove back into this game.

Anustart

9 Million Scovilles
Avenger
Nov 12, 2017
I recently replayed Hollow Knight which was a blast again. After that I tried to play Ori again and I know it's apples to Granny Smith apples, but the game just isn't as fun as hollow Knight so I moved on to replaying steamworld heist which has captured me again.

What backlog? Lemme replay games I've already finished!

Oct 27, 2017
Code Vein NG+. Love this game. I'm trying to grind some different endings so speed running through the game but still having a blast.

Doom_Bringer

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Just bought Call of Duty MW on Pro so that for sure (looks great IMO)
Probably some BF5
Ass Creed Odyssey
Witcher 3

Deleted member 36186

Banned
Dec 14, 2017
Ac Origins! Game is much better than I expected. Absolutely loving this!
Wish I had a OneX to make it run better though (playing on base ps4, and it's fine for the most part but when it gets messy the framerate tanks a bit).
Game is seriously gorgeous and the amount of love they put into the Egyptian theme is inspirational.

Deleted member 7883

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Binding of Isaac, Dragon Quest XI S, and Baldurs Gate 1 EE. Very tempted to get Outer Worlds but I currently have more than enough RPG on my plate. Also holding out for Death Stranding.

Aug 25, 2019
2019-03-cover-800h67.jpg

UraMallas

Nov 1, 2017
United States
Gears 5 - I think I should be able to complete the Tour of Duty this weekend with the double stars.
Outer Worlds - I just spent 35 minutes creating my character for it to crash to my Xbox dash at the last button press so I'm a little pissed at this game right now. We'll see if I go back this weekend.
Borderlands 3 - Gonna see if there is anything cool with this Halloween update.

Rendering...

Oct 30, 2017
I think I might pick up The Witcher 3 again. That, or start Until Dawn, which I've had in my backlog for about 2 years.

Aug 28, 2019
I will probably work on Trails in the Sky SC. I'm on chapter 8, but it's taken a while to get this far.

I shouldn't have picked hard mode, because it gets to be a slog at times, such as right now. It's kind of undermined keeping track of the story.

Dezzy

Oct 25, 2017
USA
I'm gonna start Trails of Cold Steel 3 tomorrow. It's been a long wait, but it sounds like it was worth it.

Speely

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Celeste. Beat the base game, but I gotta go higher. Also, this game is better than all yall's takes.

Speely

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I hard judge everyone who hasn't played Celeste.

Sorry for double post. I was emphatic.

Omar Ramzy

Banned
Oct 21, 2019
LoZ: BOTW

I've been starting several other games in the past few months, never completing any of them.
Last one was Plague Tale and it didn't excite me much.
and Since BOTW has been on my mind a lot lately, I decided that it maybe the thing that would excite me again
Let's hope it will

dedhead54

Oct 28, 2017
I work more on the weekend days then I do weekdays (service industry) so I won't have a ton of free time but I plan on playing as much DQXI S as I can.

stn

Oct 28, 2017
Nioh (PS4) - 255 hours in, just cleaning up all the trophies ahead of Nioh 2.
Hitman 2 (XBO) - need to continue this.

There are some others but these are the two titles I'll focus on this weekend.

angelgrievous

Middle fingers up
Nov 8, 2017
Ohio
Days Gone (PS4) - Feels like I'm getting near the end and honestly can't wait to wrap it up. It's good but long
The Outer Worlds (PS4) - Wasn't planning on getting this right away but I caught the hype but and got it yesterday.
The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past (SNES Classic) - I'm at the last dungeon I think. Just gotta finish it up.