• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

zoodoo

Oct 26, 2017
Montreal
Going to star Outer Worlds and see if it sticks. I am also playing the gameboy castlevania trilogy for the first time. I am on the second game now. I will probably be done with 2 and 3 by the end of the week end.

Fireblend

Oct 25, 2017
Costa Rica
Getting as close as I can to the (true) end of DQXI. I'm close, just gotta make sure to finish before Luigi's Mansion 3 gets to my hands.

Has Bean

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 27, 2017
Finally going to finish my first run of FE Three Houses (Blue Lions route).

Also working on finishing Until Dawn and Yakuza Kiwami 2. Trying desperately not to impulse buy Outer Worlds (waiting for Switch port)

Bear

Oct 25, 2017
RingFit
Borderlands 3
Modern Warfare
The Outer Worlds

Gonna be a great weekend.

Gibordep

Nov 1, 2017
Uncharted 4.
I have the game since 2017 Black Friday, but although I will love the game it was on old ...
Now that I started, I will play it in every oportunity till the end.

Mentalist

Mar 14, 2019
I have a wedding to attend tomorrow, so I suspect gaming time will be limited.

But when I do get to play (probably tonight and maybe Sunday), the answer is GreedFall. Loads more GreedFall.

Jul 8, 2018
Elsinore, which is quickly becoming one of my favorite games that uses time as a gameplay mechanic.

Also Prey 2017, which I swear I'll finish this time (had some time management issues the last few times I tried.)

Last edited:

WestEgg

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Gotta get that Luigi skin for Tetris 99, and am planning to check out Outer Worlds on GamePass. I'll probably squeeze in some Dragon Quest XI S and Ring Fit Adventure as well.

Archduke Kong

Feb 2, 2019
I'm finishing up Bayonetta 2, and then I'm thinking of restarting Batman: Arkham Asylum or The Last of Us and seeing if I can stick with them to the end this time.

Cyryus

Nov 21, 2017
Going to star Outer Worlds and see if it sticks. I am also playing the gameboy castlevania trilogy for the first time. I am on the second game now. I will probably be done with 2 and 3 by the end of the week end.
I feel like we need a Castlevania Collection Part 2 with all GBA/DS handheld games on it!

JustJavi

Oct 27, 2017
New Zealand
I am about to finish Dragon Quest XI. Then I'll probably play a bit of KatamarI Damaci Reroll, Sushi Strikers and Tetris 99 until Luigi's Mansion comes out.

MaverickHunterAsh

Good Vibes Gaming
Verified
Oct 24, 2017
Los Angeles, CA.
I'll hopefully be finishing up Yooka-Laylee and the Impossible Lair as well as Link's Awakening while hopefully starting The Last of Us: Left Behind in the meantime.

Also gotta grab those new Tetris spirits in Smash Ultimate, only because I have them all to date so I might as well keep that going. Good times!

ThereAre4Lights

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Finishing up Link's Awakening with all seashells and heart pieces, just the Wind Fish and that's it. Maybe I'll do that figure hunting. I got the CiaoCiao figure and just kind of forgot about it. That Dampe's Dungeons thing sure is tedious to get all of the hearts and seashells.

Return to Arkham City - Robin/Catwoman/Nightwing challenge maps. Top of the World and End of the Line are really awful, but I must conquer them!

Next is Outer Worlds. I've been really itching for a game like this for awhile now.

Last edited:

Mupod

Oct 25, 2017
Good question. I'm done with Monster Hunter World for now - I've beaten every monster in Iceborne and seen all the content I want to see.

My friend mentioned us getting Gamepass and playing some Gears 5 Horde. That sounds great. But it's the last weekend before Halloween, and I usually try to get in a Castlevania game playthrough. Unfortunately Bloodstained is still fucked up on Switch and I wanted to play it there. So I'm thinking Curse of the Moon instead.

Epic Seven and Fate Grand Order in the background as always.

DPT120

Oct 27, 2017
Playing DQXIS. In the middle of act 2, but I still have post-game and a lot of other things to do.

Jun 24, 2019
Well I just finished Shin Megami Tensei II two days ago. I am going to do a chaos run because the law route f--ked me up.

I am continuing Strange Journey Redux, where I left off. And I still have to finish Astral Chain.

Nameless

Oct 25, 2017
The Outer Worlds
Outer Wilds
Red Dead Online

Maybe some late night RE2 since I've been slacking on my horror games this month.

Aneru

Mar 15, 2019
I'm thinking Bloodborne. I fell in love with the game for the first time this year and made it to the final boss of the base game but didn't beat them. Instead I went out and picked up the whole Dark Souls series so I could experience what I was missing out on. I've completed that series finally(not including DLC) so I think it is time to go back and finish up the game where it all began plus maybe its DLC. Also, I haven't done the chalice dungeons yet either. The hard part is that I am really tempted to start a brand new game so I can try a different build.

LeoDroid

Aug 13, 2019
Brazil
I'm playing Persona 5, but I'll get the new Luigi's Mansion theme for Tetris 99, and the new Spirits for Smash Ultimate

Aphotic

Oct 25, 2017
Outer Worlds tonight, probably back to Gears 5 tomorrow night. Trying to resist the temptation to pick up Modern Warfare.

Zassimick

Nov 6, 2017
Dungeons & Dragons tonight.
For video games, Devil May Cry 5 and Outer Worlds will be my primary focus. Also hoping to finally play some Baldur's Gate now that I finished Undertale last night.

Betty

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Far Cry 5 and The Outer Worlds.

Hoping I can finish both before Death Stranding.