• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Oct 28, 2017
92b2f352d9ae7fbb8517d3vjdz.jpg

TheMango55

Banned
Nov 1, 2017
Do you ever think about how brushing your teeth is the only chance you normally get to wash your skeleton?

Jakenbakin

Jun 17, 2018
I haven't kept up with it for some time and need to get back to it, but one of my favorite web serials is The Wandering Inn. It's basically an isekai type, girl gets transported to a fantasy world where RPG and level up mechanics influence everything in the world. The girl gets a skeleton of her own to help her run the inn she inherits in this world. Some of my favorite chapters are from the skeletons perspective, in that it thinks very simply and mostly in terms of violence. But I like that much later in the story
the skeleton is estranged from others and has to learn independence. Not only is it interesting to watch it try and learn how to "think", but it seems to subconsciously take on some questions of gender identity, where it learns to create a persona that humans don't recognize as a skeleton, and adopts feminine traits.

Anyway, I like that skeleton.

OP
OP

Deleted member 56909

User requested account closure
Banned
May 21, 2019
underwater
Oh god so I forgot about gravelord nito he's just a skeleton isn't he.
Nito_First_Of_The_Dead.png

I mean look how happy he is a true bro. He even is keeping his friends warm what a saint.

El Toporo

Oct 25, 2017
I'm not sure if this is better or worse than the folks that want to fuck their anime waifus.

Layell

One Winged Slayer
Apr 16, 2018
Have you tried Undertale, you can date a skeleton in that game.

nsilvias

Oct 25, 2017
User Warned: Posting NSFW content

Official Staff Communication
Do not post NSFW pictures

Last edited by a moderator:

Dalek

Oct 25, 2017
If you think about it-every time you have sex you are doing it with a skeleton.

I guess I could say I've fucked many a skeleton.