• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Mr X

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Virginia / US
Shoutout to alot of the folks in the VeganEra discord (MrT FliXFantatier sgtnosboss Devin Famassu derFeef astro). With what I've found out from them I've increased my vegan knowledge in regard to cooking and nutrition exponentially in the past 2-3 weeks. It is considerably more than what I've accumulated the past 3 years since becoming vegan. The talks and insights have lead to ideas that I now have and the resources I've been introduced has really inspired me and my G/F. It almost feels like we're starting over (in a good way).

FliX

Master of the Reality Stone
Oct 25, 2017
Metro Detroit
Shoutout to alot of the folks in the VeganEra discord (MrT FliXFantatier sgtnosboss Devin Famassu derFeef astro). With what I've found out from them I've increased my vegan knowledge in regard to cooking and nutrition exponentially in the past 2-3 weeks. It is considerably more than what I've accumulated the past 3 years since becoming vegan. The talks and insights have lead to ideas that I now have and the resources I've been introduced has really inspired me and my G/F. It almost feels like we're starting over (in a good way).
💚💚💚

sgtnosboss

Nov 9, 2017
My heart! 💚 thank you Mr X

Illusion

Banned
Oct 27, 2017

Gotta shout out to my boi FliXFantatier as well for feeding me said Vegan food whenever I visit for game night.

The real MVP

IDontBeatGames

ThreadMarksman
Oct 29, 2017
New York
I've met a lot of people but here's a small list of people who have been nothing but nice to me and I want them to all know I appreciate every single one of them cause they've helped change a lot through this past year since I've gotten to know them:

Also, specifically Neat who I also have gotten to know over time. The dude has made me laugh so fucking much over these last few months just from relatable ass New York memes to NBA Jokes and other shit. You've been holding it down my guy and I appreciate you just as much as the rest of them.

Angie

Best Avatar Thread Ever!
Nov 20, 2017
Kingdom of Corona
I've met a lot of people but here's a small list of people who have been nothing but nice to me and I want them to all know I appreciate every single one of them cause they've helped change a lot through this past year since I've gotten to know them:

Also, specifically Neat who I also have gotten to know over time. The dude has made me laugh so fucking much over these last few months just from relatable ass New York memes to NBA Jokes and other shit. You've been holding it down my guy and I appreciate you just as much as the rest of them.
<3

Neat

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
New York City

I appreciate you too my guy

Famassu

Oct 27, 2017
👍

It's a great little group we have here.

Dictator

Digital Foundry
Verified
Oct 26, 2017
Berlin, 'SCHLAND
I'm extremely bad at remembering user names but vestan never ever disappoints - a formidable person and a pillar of this community. The DF duo of Dictator and Dark1x obviously - good people all around but they already know that.

Since no one from my ignore list posted in this thread I think you're all quite alright too.

Sorry to bother you folks with the alerts.
Completely undeserved, thank you :)

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
i just wanted to thank all those who mentioned me

even if i dont deserve it i am thankful to all of you

Deleted member 5086

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I want to show appreciation for Fanto as well for my current avatar, and for generally being a very nice person.

Thanks to astro for being so helpful and welcoming in my journey into veganism. Same for the rest of the helpful folks from the Vegan community discord.

Hasney is my favourite Brit and a stand up bloke.

Edgar

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
I like how Van Bur3n always makes jokes in heated threads , its comedy gold honestly.

Weltall Zero

Game Developer
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Madrid
- Redcrayon is a smart, kind and altogether amazing guy who I love to constantly email back and forth with. <3
- Hawkian and Retro have been with me since the GAF Guild Wars 2 days and are always selfless and kind to a fault. :)
- Tizoc has very similar tastes to mine and I love nerding about Transformers and MTMTE with him. ^_^
- Vincent Alexander is an amazing person that fosters cats and getting them adopted; Shaneus and Rory are my other dear cat pals. :3
- A lot of my favorite members have ended up becoming mods because they're that kind and dedicated to the community, so this is my chance to thank them: Morrigan, Finale Fireworker, and Nepenthe are my besties, even though they might not know that yet. ;)

I'm sure I'm leaving amazing people out so please don't be mad if I didn't mention you! >_<

Jawbreaker

Oct 25, 2017
New York City

NU YAWK.

PaperSparrow

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Aww, thanks Reki <3.I certainly try ^^;

Everyone in the Mafia community are great people <3. But I guess I'll give a special shout out to flatearthpandas just because he was so nice when we met up irl in Tokyo.

Imma also going to give a shout out to PaperSparrow who was very nice and helpful when we were getting the DigiCommunity up and running, from making the discord server to helping organize onto era. All good <3.
Thanks Stu! <3 Always love your positivity, especially since I can be so negative, haha.

Since I'm here, I would like to give a shout out to some other awesome members of DigiEra:
Biestmann : Good opinions on Digimon, good opinions on social issues
Birdie : There were dozens like five of us who kept up with Appmon, FIVE
Charizard : Bad opinions on Frontier, but I'll let it slide on the basis of good mon taste
Curler : Megahouse forever trying its best to bankrupt you
GetDigitized : Should change avatar to a Tai from a better Adventure season (I kid, I kid)
KuwabaraTheMan : Video game OT buds 4 life, may Jeff Nimoy himself bless you
kuroneko0509 : I think we were supposed to have a marathon at some point...
Lord Arcadio : Fellow V-Pet connoisseur
LycanXIII : As far as I know you say everything with Gomamon's voice
MaximumSpider : Game tastes line up with mine, therefore cool
Melody Shreds : Good taste in demons, Baphomet rulez
Professor Beef : Every group needs an old guy
Sandfox : For some reason, I can never not think of you as Chespin
sensui-tomo : Machine-DRE-mon
Spinosaurus : Soulmon is his own mon
Takatomon : Always read your name in Guilmon's voice
The Artisan : May Kizuna redeem the disappointment that was Tri
The Shadow Knight : What's the quickest way to get from MetalMamemon to Magnamon?
Thuddert : Keeping the PlatinumNumemon alive :platinume:
TMaakkonen : Keeping the Discord alive :PlatThonk:
TropicalFish : Good opinions on Tai and Matt, haha

It's a franchise with a lot of lulls and divisiveness, but we still manage to stay around and love it anyway, haha. Of course there are members I appreciate outside of that community, like the women of Era, but this post can only go so long. (Now to disappear back into work/lurk mode for another 50 years.)

Biestmann

Oct 25, 2017
That's sweet of you, PaperSparrow. After shit went down at the old place, it was you that reached out to me on another forum you signed up for for just that purpose. If it wasn't for you, I don't know if I would be a member of Era today. You definitely make for the heart of the Digimon community, and it's made of gold. You also appreciate Appmon, a marker of good taste!

MrT

Oct 27, 2017
Aww thanks! I've never really been in to Discord before but we've got a great little group there that keeps me coming back :D