• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

NXGamer

Oct 27, 2017

Pedro

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Sawneeks and Pedro are my family. I love them dearly.
Pedro is probably one of my favorite people to talk to. He always comes across like he's interested in what you have to see and goes out of his way to make people feel welcome. Honestly, he just seems like a genuinely stand up guy, and I'm happy you're around.
Pedro has helped me through some really tough times and I am forever thankful for that. Plus he gives great show and game recommendations :p

I am lucky to have you all in my life <3 I deeply appreciate these 3 people, and I'll say that Thuddert is one the kindest souls I had the opportunity to meet in this forum, and I am glad our paths crossed here.

Oct 28, 2017
Officer Big Mac is one of the funniest people on resetera

attach12529_20200227_ocjnk.gif

OP
OP
RedMercury

RedMercury

Blue Venus
Dec 24, 2017
Given some of the discussion in another thread today, I just wanted to give this a bump and see if anyone else wanted to participate in spreading some good vibes!

Deleted member 5086

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'd like to show appreciation for Village . You probably don't remember this, but in the first few months of the forum's life, I felt really defeated after seeing some blatant sexism on the forum and vented about in a thread. You gave me a very supportive and encouraging reply, despite not knowing me at all. It's something I appreciated a lot and never forgot, and I think says a lot about your character. Thank you.

Throwing some appreciation at Numb for their exemplary taste in everything.

B-Dubs is cool I guess. 🤷‍♀️

Daysean

Nov 15, 2017
I was going to tag the Sonic CD Avatar dude who was super informative about SEGA as a whole but i just found out he had a Self Requested Ban

Last edited:

Deleted member 2085

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Even though we don't know eachother very well, Agar25 has some cool ass posts and I find myself agreeing with them 90% of the time. Cool person.

Manmademan is the Watcher of comic book stuff. Awesome dude and I love it when he drops all that knowledge he has at his disposal whenever he's in a thread about comics. I remember our first argument was about Black Suit Spider-Man vs Firelord and how I insisted that the fight was legit. He couldn't disagree enough.

Also shout out to excelsiorlef . While I don't agree on everything she has an opinion about (Battle Cry is a good song damn it) She's a great person and someone that absolutely deserves my respect (I don't know how valuable that is). She's also pretty funny.

SpaceSong is my bro.

Reki

Oct 25, 2017
Heartwarming thread, a ton of people comes to mind - sorry for the mentions! -.

@Reki is really nice and hella smart.

Thank you Fanto, that means a lot. You're one of the best players I know, so you better play with me whenever I sign up for another game.

Stuart444 may be the nicest person in that evil community, and that's saying a lot. Still remember he was one of the first members that talked to me when I joined, thank you!

For whatever reason I find weemadarthur 's jokes really funny, it's always interesting to read her.

Xbro is super patient and smart, even when he looks shady. He taught me a ton too, looking forward to another game with him.

Dunno if I ever told them but I really appreciate the work Onix555 and Momo do keeping track of Monolith stuff. It really helps to get a better idea of their work, so thank you a lot folks!

Taker34

QA Tester
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
building stone people
I'm extremely bad at remembering user names but vestan never ever disappoints - a formidable person and a pillar of this community. The DF duo of Dictator and Dark1x obviously - good people all around but they already know that.

Since no one from my ignore list posted in this thread I think you're all quite alright too.

Sorry to bother you folks with the alerts.

Stuart444

Oct 25, 2017
@Stuart444 may be the nicest person in that evil community, and that's saying a lot. Still remember he was one of the first members that talked to me when I joined, thank you!

Aww, thanks Reki <3.I certainly try ^^;

Everyone in the Mafia community are great people <3. But I guess I'll give a special shout out to flatearthpandas just because he was so nice when we met up irl in Tokyo.

Imma also going to give a shout out to PaperSparrow who was very nice and helpful when we were getting the DigiCommunity up and running, from making the discord server to helping organize onto era. All good <3.

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017
I'm extremely bad at remembering user names but vestan never ever disappoints - a formidable person and a pillar of this community. The DF duo of Dictator and Dark1x obviously - good people all around but they already know that.

Since no one from my ignore list posted in this thread I think you're all quite alright too.

Sorry to bother you folks with the alerts.
😊

Thanks Taker :)

Hektor

Community Resettler
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Deutschland
Mifec and Echo are a bruddas

Uzzy is not the worst british person i've ever talked with

Lotus is a cool fellow i remember especially from the Nier threads

Jawmuncher is a good person

Gbraga is always very chill and friendly

Komo makes the same impression and as far as i remember, they support Shirogane Sama on patreon, must be a good person.

Joseki and Onix555 have Asuka avatars, thus, they too, must be pretty alright

Aleh, ryseing and Hektor wished me a Happy Birthday and I love them all.

Daw ʕ*ノᴥノʔ

You are also very lovely

Deleted member 25606

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
With some more thought would also like to add a shoutout to Manmademan, great poster to begin with but in the Hickman X-Men thread everytime he posts I read it with a big "THANK YOU, someone knows what the fuck they are talking about."

Plus his avatar screams this guy has class, but maybe that's just me being weird.

The Shape

Nov 7, 2017
Brazil
I don't really know any member by name, as I have a hard time memorizing the usernames.

That said, you're all great, I like spending time here.