• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

mudai

Oct 27, 2017
Fanto mudai Z-Beat are my friends <3

Pirate Bae is my BFF who is always there for me <333

And shout out to my other ERA friends Xaszatm and Lumi

Thank you so much, BDS. It all started with the Life is Strange community thread and sharing my impressions and emotions about the game. Never would I thave thought that I would made friends in there. BDS, Fanto, Z-Beat I'm so glad I met you all. I cannot imagine a day anymore without you all, without talking to you, without having fun together. Even if it's a bad day due to real life stuff happening, I'm always happy to talk and play games with you all. It warms my heart. Thank you so much for being my friends. Here's to many more years together! <3

N64Controller

Nov 2, 2017
I don't really know anyone here, so ...

To the guy who created the thread where he said his GF was crazy cuz she had a dream and then scolded him because of how he acted in the dream, and then GF came in the thread called him an asshole and exposed him and the thread totally backfired ...

I'd like to thank you. You made my night, and the few hours the thread lasted was my favorite time here. You might be a douchebag, but you will always have a special place in our collective hearts. I will remember you.

Deleted member 23075

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
hH1qlCLk_400x400.jpg
But that's not important right now.

Deleted member 3010

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
IrishNinja is good people, always positive doubled by a great retro gaming enthusiast.

Fat4all is a good boi.

Jawmuncher is a great inspirational person, never gave up for more Dino Crisis content ever since the last game.

PlanetSmasher hates poutine, but is good people too and was fun to exchange with, it's all from a good place. :)

Morrigan has great musical tastes from what I saw so far. :D

There's so many I could talk about, basically, most of ERA is made of great people, love y'all!

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017

bahorel

Oct 25, 2017
I see this is a Pirate Bae appreciation thread, and I'd like to join in. :0

Hecht sucks though, so if there's a way I can show negative appreciation for him, I'd like to.

Someone I'd like to show appreciation for is bahorel . I'm really glad I got to meet her. She's a kind and caring person who has made my life better. ❤

Love you Mist And I'm very very grateful for your friendship! I'm very happy I met you too.

To pass on more love I very much appreciate JayC3 He's always been so supportive and understanding. abrack is someone I've been able to rely on for good gaming advice and spoiler conversations, he's always very helpful!

Dr. Monkey

Oct 25, 2017
You're one of the coolest people I've ever met <3

------

As usual, there's way too many people here I could say nice things about.

I'm convinced at this point that Pirate Bae is the nicest and most caring person I've ever met, my life would be worse without her as a friend.

Dr. Monkey is very good at Mafia/Werewolf (some might even call her a MVP) and is a generally all-around great person as well.

TheChuggernaut is a cool dude who makes me laugh, and he has a very fine taste in music.
Aww, Fanto.

Natiko always listens, no matter how small or petty my grievances.

Sawneeks and Pedro are my family. I love them dearly.

rac has great taste in music and avatars and is low key super funny.

Fj0823

Legendary Duelist
Oct 25, 2017
Costa Rica
BDS I almost always agree with anything you post

NattyBo Your Kingdom Hearts thread was the most fun I've had in this forum in a while

Slayven your comic threads and posts are legendary

F8RGE I love everything you do for Star Wars Battlefront II

Oct 25, 2017
TheChuggernaut is a cool dude who makes me laugh, and he has a very fine taste in music.

Aw, thanks friend. You're taste is pretty dope too. You've always been really cool to me and I hope you know that I appreciate that.

Pedro is probably one of my favorite people to talk to. He always comes across like he's interested in what you have to see and goes out of his way to make people feel welcome. Honestly, he just seems like a genuinely stand up guy, and I'm happy you're around.

Sweeney Swift I've told you think before, but how you talked to me when I came out was really cool. That easily could have been a bad experience, but you helped me feel confident and happy with who I am and that was really cool of you

OP
OP
RedMercury

RedMercury

Blue Venus
Dec 24, 2017
Dusk Golem I think you do a really good job on all horror-related content here

ZeoVGM Always gotta give you a shoutout, you're just a really good person

I'll also jump on the Sweeney Swift shoutouts

Beefy you have a really on point bullshit detector

DigitalOp Can't leave you out, your posts are really insightful and you have a knack for presenting information in a concise way

Urban Scholar You're a really talented writer!

jjreamPop Sold me a joycon set for a price I could afford for my kids a year ago, I really appreciated that, it made them super happy! That was a cool thing to do.

Last edited:

ZeoVGM

Oct 25, 2017
Providence, RI

DigitalOp Can't leave you out, your posts are really insightful and you have a knack for presenting information in a concise way

Aw, thanks. Cool idea for a thread.

Shout out to Slayven for the almost creepy amount of comic knowledge.

Sibylus

Oct 25, 2017
To all my comrades (you know who you are), you've my gratitude for all the discourse, reading and watch recommendations, and support as I've taken the path less walked by and grown in confidence and in character. You're swell people and we're on the right track. Together.

Ashlette

Oct 28, 2017
I love everyone except for that creepy pangolin girl who claims to be the forum's keeper of equilibrium. What a weirdo.

Urban Scholar

Oct 30, 2017
Florida

jjreamPop Sold me a joycon set for a price I could afford for my kids a year ago, I really appreciated that, it made them super happy! That was a cool thing to do.

🥺🙏🏾 thank you