• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

RedMercury

Blue Venus
Dec 24, 2017
This is a thread I like to do every 6-7 months to try to generate some good vibes and positivity! To participate, just tag another Era member and say something nice about them. There's a lot of reasons to be feeling down, let's try to lift up some spirits!

Nepenthe is always really nice and took time out of her day to answer questions and offer to help with a hobby my daughter and her share, that was just a really awesome thing to do

Diz is one of my best buds on the forum, I appreciate that you reach out just to say hey man how's it going, and I know you always have an ear to lend if I need it

Pirate Bae

Edelgard Feet Appreciator
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
??
Fanto mudai Z-Beat are my friends <3

Pirate Bae is my BFF who is always there for me <333

And shout out to my other ERA friends Xaszatm and Lumi
<3333333333333

I love this site and everyone in it. It's why I agreed to be a mod. So I can't just pick one person!

I can say though that the mod team works incredibly hard and I'm very proud that I'm able to work with them. They good peeps.

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
Fanto mudai Z-Beat are my friends <3

Pirate Bae is my BFF who is always there for me <333

And shout out to my other ERA friends Xaszatm and Lumi
You're one of the coolest people I've ever met <3

------

As usual, there's way too many people here I could say nice things about.

I'm convinced at this point that Pirate Bae is the nicest and most caring person I've ever met, my life would be worse without her as a friend.

Dr. Monkey is very good at Mafia/Werewolf (some might even call her a MVP) and is a generally all-around great person as well.

TheChuggernaut is a cool dude who makes me laugh, and he has a very fine taste in music.

Poppy

Oct 25, 2017
richmond, va
ive never really talked to them but i think Lotus is cool

also i like DrArchon, i enjoy our occasional rapport

im not gonna tag anyone though, they can just feel it through the aether

also everyone give akronis your energy he is a busy boy and needs love

Pirate Bae

Edelgard Feet Appreciator
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
??
You're one of the coolest people I've ever met <3

------

As usual, there's way too many people here I could say nice things about.

I'm convinced at this point that Pirate Bae is the nicest and most caring person I've ever met, my life would be worse without her as a friend.

Dr. Monkey is very good at Mafia/Werewolf (some might even call her a MVP) and is a generally all-around great person as well.

TheChuggernaut is a cool dude who makes me laugh, and he has a very fine taste in music.
You guuuuuys stop this ;_;

Rookhelm

Oct 27, 2017
I don't remember their name, but the user that knows everything about how the Sega Genesis works blows my mind

Deleted member 5086

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I see this is a Pirate Bae appreciation thread, and I'd like to join in. :0

Hecht sucks though, so if there's a way I can show negative appreciation for him, I'd like to.

Someone I'd like to show appreciation for is bahorel . I'm really glad I got to meet her. She's a kind and caring person who has made my life better. ❤

Nepenthe

When the music hits, you feel no pain.
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
Shout out to the entire BCC for always making me laugh and keeping me sane. Love you guys.

OP
OP
RedMercury

RedMercury

Blue Venus
Dec 24, 2017
@Hecht sucks though, so if there's a way I can show negative appreciation for him, I'd like to.
One time I was just walking along just trying to do my meals on wheels delivery route in an elder community and Hecht popped out of an alleyway and threw a banana peel at my feet and I fell and he said "you just feel on your pot-ASS-ium" and he laughed and ran away. This is an entirely factual accounting of a public menace.

Mediking

Final Fantasy Best Boy (Grip)
@Mediking is just a really good bro all around

original.gif

source.gif

You've always been my brother, man. You're funny and cool

Nepenthe

When the music hits, you feel no pain.
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
One time I was just walking along just trying to do my meals on wheels delivery route in an elder community and Hecht popped out of an alleyway and threw a banana peel at my feet and I fell and he said "you just feel on your pot-ASS-ium" and he laughed and ran away. This is an entirely factual accounting of a public menace.
I knew it.

Also, thank you for mentioning me. You're awesomesauce, and radiate the positive energy we need more of. <3

Last edited:

Deleted member 5086

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
He did the exact same thing to me.

Deleted member 18944

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Elodes I always love discussing things with you. I'll play Rain World one of these days, pinky swear :)

Hobbes I always love your threads and posts.

Hahaha thank you! I know many of them are very novelty but I'm glad some people get enjoyment out of them.

vestan will always have a special place in my heart during announcement season and OTs. Fast, high quality, and someone who provides really great feedback.

Tyaren

Character Artist
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Here's some cool people that usually are on gaming side:

Tyaren

tumblr_inline_mpx5d4497i1qz4rgp.gif

Compliment right back at ya! :)

I wanna mention Much (who is weirdly banned at the moment), a really cool and nice guy, who's also so talented in making the most awesome gifs of games. I'm looking forward to you coming back and sharing more. :D