• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

More_Badass

Oct 25, 2017

Been waiting for a stateside release of this for a few years. Seems to be a must-watch for martial arts fans and the closest thing to a Metal Gear movie

Volimar

volunteer forum janitor
Oct 25, 2017
Holy shit that trailer escalated quickly. Looks great.

Soj

Oct 27, 2017
One of the best action movies of recent years. I can't recommend it highly enough.

OP
OP
More_Badass

More_Badass

Oct 25, 2017
One of the best action movies of recent years. I can't recommend it highly enough.
I got lucky since a friend of mine has a region-free player but I've been awaiting a rewatch for a while. Only Night Comes For Us comes close in regard to knife-based martial-arts annihilation

Deleted member 9932

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
It's a pretty fun movie, everything is fucking impactful. It's a nice example of a film trying something a tad different action-wise.

OP
OP
More_Badass

More_Badass

Oct 25, 2017
It's a pretty fun movie, everything is fucking impactful. It's a nice example of a film trying something a tad different action-wise.
I do feel it gets kind of exhausting by the end and the repeated scenes of enemy soldiers throwing down their guns to go melee are just hilarious. But yeah, the violence is lightning fast but hits like a truck