• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
OP
OP
Geno

Geno

One Winged Slayer
Oct 29, 2017
Thessaloniki
Now let's talk.

First of all, you all played great, good job to all! Now let me tell you what I wanted out of the game.
I noticed that in the first game, some of the best parts were when someone hit a trapped chest, I wanted that feeling again, so I made more events and had them be public so people can shitpost and have fun. I think that was a success.
I wanted to have a big boss fight, I think that was also fun.
I wanted to use the post manipulation again since it wasn't used in 1, that ended up being kind of a failure, turns out players do not like being told what to post, which is fair.
Lastly, I always wanted to make a role like Muffin's, who can turn modconfirmed town, maybe the role was too strong but you guys still got him, well played on that.
For the next game I do plan on going all out, this time I was held back, so keep that in mind :).

Other stuff: Wee was town, she was Raiden, an actual watcher. Fandorin was the real Jedah, who had a fake flip that was given to him by the item, which also gave a 2 shot recruit. The Illuminati were real, they had a secret chat but could not mention anything about it, every flip of theirs censored Illuminati info(even Apop's did!). GW made all scans insane scans and randomized the faction kill for 2 nights.

Of course, huge thanks Gorlak for the huge help, couldn't have done it without you. Also big thanks to modchat for helping out!

Lastly, feel free to ask any questions, I'm sure I missed a few things.

Muffin

Oct 26, 2017
Spec access please and sorry to Vere and Swamped for my performance. Should have taken out Nat instead of VA, I fucked it up again.

Oct 26, 2017
Thank you to Gorlak and Geno for a great game. Truly one of my favorite, most frustrating, and fun games played yet.

I just wish I was around more towards the end. My trip to San Fran screwed me up :(

lokiduck

The Fallen
Mar 27, 2019
Washington
I wish loki had made it to the end.
Congrats Cat! You did a great job and I appreciate that you wished I was here (especially because Muffin killed me LOL). It's for the best that he did though because I was completely fooled by Brazil and Muffin (Will also forever be mad at Muffin for Zeroxing my Illuminati ID Card.)

I'd like to congratulate Stuiko, town, and especially my illuminati Chat Buddies (except for Fando LOL) for the win!!! We did it guys!!!!

tenor.gif

Sorian

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
All boards are (mostly) open. I'll figure out what weird band-aid is over the hacker chats in a sec lol

lokiduck

The Fallen
Mar 27, 2019
Washington

Sorian

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Ok, now everything is open for reals. Someone who didn't already have spec access should go post so I know I didn't blow anything up.

OP
OP
Geno

Geno

One Winged Slayer
Oct 29, 2017
Thessaloniki
Also if you were wondering about the avatar change midgame, Fireblend made it for me because me and Gorlak almost got banned. There was a miscommunication about the Bakura account, the avatar is me lying low lol.

OP
OP
Geno

Geno

One Winged Slayer
Oct 29, 2017
Thessaloniki
Geno what would Las Plagas have done if the infection had gone to it's conclusion?
Nothing.

Oh lastly, Galeem boss fight had the same mechanics but different bosses.
Boss 1 was the Shturm brothers who summoned minions from Captain Commando
Boss 2 was Chaos 0 who gradually transformed into Perfect Chaos
Boss 3 was Overhaul from MHA who could revive minions and fuse with them.

weemadarthur

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Also if you were wondering about the avatar change midgame, Fireblend made it for me because me and Gorlak almost got banned. There was a miscommunication about the Bakura account, the avatar is me lying low lol.
LOL i questioned this during the game, I would have died laughing if the mod got banned for it.

OP
OP
Geno

Geno

One Winged Slayer
Oct 29, 2017
Thessaloniki
Also spec chat had some good highlights, like when you guys revived Muffin in the Dharkon boss battle before the DOCTOR.

lokiduck

The Fallen
Mar 27, 2019
Washington
And yeah guys def check out Spec chat. There is some amazing stuff in there. One of my fave posts was a image Gorlak shared from an anonymous benecfactor based on what was happening in Illum chat the night Zeke died. XD

Sorian

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Check out hacker 2 chat instead. Probably the most involved chat you'll read from this game.

Natiko

Oct 25, 2017
That was such a ride. I'm glad we landed on the right choices and in the right order at the end, even if I seriously could not puzzle out what the fuck the explanation was behind some of the inconsistencies.

Thanks for running the game Geno and Gorlak. Looking forward to spectating all future installments of which there will definitely be more than one. Or at least I'll spectate until I inevitably get pulled in to replace someone that can or has been converted to a SK.

Sorry for getting your hopes up at the end Muffin, but my worry was you had a roleblock and would try and pull some shenanigans and force your way to a win the next day after blocking me.