• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Verelios

Oct 26, 2017
Here comes a new challenger!
94-Gengar.png

Verelios is ready to play!

Fran

Oct 25, 2017
The first one had more than 10k posts. I think it was the biggest game in our community.

And I had to read EVERY one of those posts. Not even death was a relief and Geno forced me to stay until the end.

My god, Why I'm signing to this again?

nin

Asked Politely
Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
Giving you all a heads up that I will be in Vienna at the start of Thursday.
I will be able to check the game in the evening or my woman looks away while we look at art lol.

Verelios

Oct 26, 2017
The first one had more than 10k posts. I think it was the biggest game in our community.

And I had to read EVERY one of those posts. Not even death was a relief and Geno forced me to stay until the end.

My god, Why I'm signing to this again?
My man, ghost Fran.

Strap in because the post count for this game will probably be wild.

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017

nin

Asked Politely
Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
Best thing about the first game. I can't even remember being part of it lol

Swamped

Oct 25, 2017
What did I get myself into

I didn't play in the first or even read it, so all this is totally brand new to me! Excited.

Maolfunction

Oct 27, 2017
Role PM got.

Looking forward to be in be part of a bastard experience again. These type of games were always the most memorable.

nin

Asked Politely
Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
Wtf, lokiduck is indeed town!!!??

I will eat my words.

lokiduck

The Fallen
Mar 27, 2019
Washington
It's always fun to sit on the ramparts of Confirmed town city.
Yes that is what I'm most excited about right now XD. This is a fun state to be in.
And if anyone forgets it, post this in their face:

6ipnGog.gif
Holy crap I had a feeling you would make a gif for this when I got my pm but it's great and I love it X3 Thanks so much.
Wtf, lokiduck is indeed town!!!??

I will eat my words.
What's even better is I posted this:

Right after Geno's posts and now it's directly above your original comment so it's even better that you missed it. :p

Zippedpinhead

Oct 25, 2017
checking in.

Please note. I am traveling all day on Monday into Tuesday going from -6 to +9 as far as my timezones are concerned.

umm..

Can i Have chest 7?

Oct 25, 2017
Remember when you got fake red checked in Simon Says.

Ah yes, by my nemesis Malus.

That game also had me nailing scum Fran and spending an entire day phase convincing everyone to vote for him and then I second guessed it and caused the vote to fall apart like an hour before EOD.

Simon was not my finest hour.

Fran

Oct 25, 2017
That game also had me nailing scum Fran and spending an entire day phase convincing everyone to vote for him and then I second guessed it and caused the vote to fall apart like an hour before EOD.

And I had nothing to do with it. Town gonna town.

Ah, if you want to talk about that kind of Bastard game, look no further than Conspiracy Mafia, one of the greatest games of all time.

Just for the record: Conspiracy 2 is done and ready to launch in the not so distant future (I hope).