• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
TikTok House sounds like some toddler show running at 8AM on Saturdays.

Aadiboy

Nov 4, 2017
That looked completely staged. Also, why is it an adult Tiktok house? Do they show their nipples?

Xiofire

Prophet of Regret
Oct 27, 2017
These people will be richer and more successful than I ever will.

Sigh.

Spinluck

▲ Legend ▲
Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
Chicago
What is this. Do they still live and work there? I'm confused. Are these social media influencers?

Deleted member 6230

User-requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I can't stop thinking about how useless all those job titles sound. Imagine paying some square-jawed white dude to tell you that "depression is just a mindset"

Irrotational

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Best argument I've seen for letting rampant nationalism and racism actually achieve something and ban tiktok.

I feel.... Disturbed.

Wackamole

Oct 27, 2017
Looks like one of those shallow scripted "real life" 'murican TV shows.

Last edited:

TheGhost

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Long Island
Isn't it just a bunch of influencers living in a nice place? Cross pollinating their audiences, getting bigger, making even more money? Some of these kids that live in these tiktok houses are mad young too. Let them do their thing.

Dan Thunder

Nov 2, 2017
User Warned: Inappropriate joke
"Homies" and "Honeys"? Jesus Christ, anyone with military connections?!

DazzlingAntiqueBorzoi-max-1mb.gif

artsi

Oct 26, 2017
Finland
First off, I think that "we live in a mansion and do cool stuff" thing is a bit cringy.

However, I feel there's also a lot of users who dismiss sources of income that are alternative to working as a wage slave for a corporation.

Is it surprising that people want to live and make money on their own terms, not working in an Amazon warehouse just waiting to be replaced by robots?

Pop-O-Matic

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
First off, I think that "we live in a mansion and do cool stuff" thing is a bit cringy.

However, I feel there's also a lot of users who dismiss sources of income that are alternative to working as a wage slave for a corporation.

Is it surprising that people want to live and make money on their own terms, not working in an Amazon warehouse just waiting to be replaced by robots?
Finding ways to make cash other than doing a regular-ass 9-5 job is fine, but this reeks of "new money kids living extravagantly, not realizing their entire livelihoods are built on top of the surface of a massive bubble ready to pop at any moment."

catboy

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

if a brand is paying you to flog / rep some cheap products made using, probably, cheap "international" labour that still involves a lot of exploitation of people. both the people creating the product and the people buying the product, considering that a lot of these "lifestyle" products are in no way responsible for the way these people look / are able to live their lives.

Jeff Albertson

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
You know, I'd be amazed if someone isn't working on a horror movie similar to Unfriended with a house full of twats like this one being hunted and killed one by one whilst Tik Toking it all

Honestly - I would watch it

The killer is the entire rest of the world

Wackamole

Oct 27, 2017

Oh sure. If they can make money this way, all power to them. It just has this air of insincerity to it. Like American "reality" shows.

DFG

Self requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Seems fine. I don't see why we're supposed to shit on them

TheGhost

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Long Island
Finding ways to make cash other than doing a regular-ass 9-5 job is fine, but this reeks of "new money kids living extravagantly, not realizing their entire livelihoods are built on top of the surface of a massive bubble ready to pop at any moment."
So....who cares, let them live, they have fan bases that will follow them to the next social media app.

Hogger

Nov 18, 2017
The money that these guys make is nowhere near where you all think it is. I doubt they each make $50k/yr. Also, Chad Brochill going around the home and describing people's occupations... none of them are real jobs. Bs job after bs job. "Mindset".... "brand ____". I'd love to see some of the contracts these guys have with their clients. No client is sourcing any third party marketing from one of these people lmao.

They all look privileged and certainly somewhere between 50%-100% are on daddy's credit card still.