• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 63832

User requested account closure
Banned
Feb 14, 2020
User Banned (Permanent): Ignoring staff post, recreating a locked thread. Ban upgraded to permanent after user sent a long series of hostile emails to staff.
TrumpPR.jpg

In 2017 I spent 3 months hunting, literally hunting for food, in what is supposed to be a first world country.

White people had it fine of course, just brush things under the table and it will go away, just like my last thread.

I spend 6 months without power, think about what is asked of us browns.

Qikz

Oct 25, 2017
I think the issue is everyone in America had a good person they could've voted for who hasn't really ever done anything wrong or voted against anything that would make peoples lives better and you have Joe Biden, who has outwardly said nobodies lives will change, is very likely a rapist and a racist and many people from all over America decided the rapist who isn't going to change anything was a better choice than Sanders.

The people who picked Biden are insane. I realise that Biden is still a better choice than Trump, but to say people are privelaged as a survivor of abuse to say they don't want to vote for an abuser is crazy.

Mekanos

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 17, 2018
So at what point do we want to admit not every non-voter is a privileged white person?

Also feel like these discussions gloss over the fact that 80% of the states in this country are more or less spoken for in a general election. Voting downballot is super important though, no matter what.

Quzar

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Alternative power structures are the only thing that you can rely on, governments will only ever do the least amount of work to retain civility and keep an oppressed class working for the benefit of the few.

Status
Not open for further replies.